Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Finals Wrap-up with Ron & Travales | NPC Nationals 2017

Default Finals Wrap-up with Ron & Travales | NPC Nationals 2017

the female phsqyue girl looked fantastic ..Also this Travales person in the video had a very good aura and has a very pleasing voice
    Folow me at kellyrobert6810 on instagram ,

Travales teaches High School history!
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

he seems like a good and smart man..You guys looked good togheter you a expert on all things bodybuilding and he is expert on all new trendy things like boards shorts and how to judge bikini .
    You guys would be a good fit to work more togheter .

Yes this way m.d is still hardcore bodybuilding , but mixed in with the new trendy classes .M.d needs to attract more sponsors and if we are tight with the batty divisions we get more instagram likes and you tube numbers rize .
    Also we would be political correct one white guy married with a latin american and one black guy who is good role model since he is educated and work with kids ..Yes we would be trendy bro..Also have tons of more giles to do coverage ..Also try to get mr bob chicerillo to come back.He loves m.d he still posts here ..And I have too say even of muscle pappa is batty man he takes great pictures .

John is not a batty man, he loves the ladies just like I do!
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    John is not a batty man, he loves the ladies just like I do!
    ha ha I know that I was just joking with him since we had a argument not to long ago.I gave him a compliment that he was good at his job, but since we had a argument I had to use the word batty so he wouldn't feel too god about himself.Hello we all know that john like that bikini ass

Freak of Nature

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    ha ha I know that I was just joking with him since we had a argument not to long ago.I gave him a compliment that he was good at his job, but since we had a argument I had to use the word batty so he wouldn't feel too god about himself.Hello we all know that john like that bikini ass
    It's just a job for us professionals bro.

dat-ass.jpg

ass_by_beethy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    he seems like a good and smart man..You guys looked good togheter you a expert on all things bodybuilding and he is expert on all new trendy things like boards shorts and how to judge bikini .
    You guys would be a good fit to work more togheter .

Yes this way m.d is still hardcore bodybuilding , but mixed in with the new trendy classes .M.d needs to attract more sponsors and if we are tight with the batty divisions we get more instagram likes and you tube numbers rize .
    Also we would be political correct one white guy married with a latin american and one black guy who is good role model since he is educated and work with kids ..Yes we would be trendy bro..Also have tons of more giles to do coverage ..Also try to get mr bob chicerillo to come back.He loves m.d he still posts here ..And I have too say even of muscle pappa is batty man he takes great pictures .

Thanks AJ, might be seeing more of my beautiful face and sultry voice very soon mate...
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

great wrap up Ron, and it was nice hangin' out with u, on Saturday Nov. 18th, 2017 at NATS '17
    MY KING OF KINGS

Thanks Caroline, nice to finally meet you!