Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Phobia....the suffix of the weak. Hey Iron Dookie!

Default Phobia....the suffix of the weak. Hey Iron Dookie!

I have decided that anything you don't like or agree with is now a "Phobia".
    Thanks to the iron Dookie calling out someone who is not in love with Bruce Jenner as "Transphobic"....I have decided that Dookie is "Fitphobic"....he is afraid of anyone who is actually physically fit.
    Anyone who thinks muscles are Gross is obviously "Musclephobic".....it is not that they dislike the look, it is something that is wrong with them and needs to be rooted out by society!
    Christian is historically "Napolicphobic".....afraid of a powerful short person. Why? Because despite his formidable size he has never been able to accomplish what people half his size have. There is nothing wrong with him.....therefore there MUST be something wrong with people smaller than him. How can they achieve so easily the thing he wants most but remains outside his grasp?

I am "Disgustaphobic".....people who disgust me I must be scared of?

Please feel free to post your "Phobias" here for all to discuss, thank you.

He definitely isn't Foodphobic (sitophobic)

I was thinking the exact same things when I read his post. Even the analogy.
    I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

Training Log

After seeing his pic, I don't see why people get bothered by him lol.

He has that "touched"/slow look, Id feel bad being mad at him, similar to Jason Genova.

Honestly I got no problem with the guy, then again I understnd fully why some of you guys do considering the bullshit that was pulled was pretty serious and still fresh.

That being said 2 things, the first is I will comliment because he does give exposure to alot of people in the industry who otherwise would not get any so easily, considering he is most likely not making alot of money says alot.

now secondly I was midly both amused and annoyed by his comment in my thread more because he did not see the hypocristy in in labelling me for slamming a whole community based on my attempt at humour about my name change, the tagrget being one of the most phoniest people in the sporting/entertainment field.

If I had said this about some kid, regular person, or even a well kno0wn celeb/person who was sincere about what they were doing/going through, by all means call me out. However that post of his reflects how regressed and repressed some people who consider themselves intelligent and tolerant have become

By the way, I live in Toronto, the city with the most diverse of cultures, sexualities etc in north america next to NYC and San Francisco. Here in this city, I have seen people being themselves, no matter what their religion, race, sexuality, gender. Sure some people are not thrilled with it, and yes even those people have a point about things.
    But I have both known and met tons of queers, homos, lesbians, trannies and whetever the hell else people wish to call themselves. And the funniest thing is that aside from a small minority of wack job do gooder know nothing spoiled brat social justice warriors, the majority of the gays, lesbians, trans people I have met/known are cool people who fucking hate people like Christian who in their well intentioned nonsense of trying to protect the good name in these people, tend to do a disservice and make thgem look like a bunch of victim crybabies.

I know alot of gays, lesbians and trans people who wont go to pride because it has been hijacked by people who have turned it into a real freakshow of sex.

I am for anyone having rights, but only equal rights which also means me and everyone else accepting the fact that equality means you are not special nor should anyone be forced to agree or even like you

Oh finally the worst part of all this is Christian or anyone else like him trying to save the world failed to ask if I am straight?

I am straight, but in a way he was closed minded because he ASSUMED I am a straight white male.

For all he knows even from my pic, I could be like Matt Kroc and dress up in drag on the weekend and call myself Nesla instead of Nelson

Hence he is Phobic against me

Quote Originally Posted by NelsonMuntz View Post
    Honestly I got no problem with the guy, then again I understnd fully why some of you guys do considering the bullshit that was pulled was pretty serious and still fresh.

That being said 2 things, the first is I will comliment because he does give exposure to alot of people in the industry who otherwise would not get any so easily, considering he is most likely not making alot of money says alot.

now secondly I was midly both amused and annoyed by his comment in my thread more because he did not see the hypocristy in in labelling me for slamming a whole community based on my attempt at humour about my name change, the tagrget being one of the most phoniest people in the sporting/entertainment field.

If I had said this about some kid, regular person, or even a well kno0wn celeb/person who was sincere about what they were doing/going through, by all means call me out. However that post of his reflects how regressed and repressed some people who consider themselves intelligent and tolerant have become

By the way, I live in Toronto, the city with the most diverse of cultures, sexualities etc in north america next to NYC and San Francisco. Here in this city, I have seen people being themselves, no matter what their religion, race, sexuality, gender. Sure some people are not thrilled with it, and yes even those people have a point about things.
    But I have both known and met tons of queers, homos, lesbians, trannies and whetever the hell else people wish to call themselves. And the funniest thing is that aside from a small minority of wack job do gooder know nothing spoiled brat social justice warriors, the majority of the gays, lesbians, trans people I have met/known are cool people who fucking hate people like Christian who in their well intentioned nonsense of trying to protect the good name in these people, tend to do a disservice and make thgem look like a bunch of victim crybabies.

I know alot of gays, lesbians and trans people who wont go to pride because it has been hijacked by people who have turned it into a real freakshow of sex.

I am for anyone having rights, but only equal rights which also means me and everyone else accepting the fact that equality means you are not special nor should anyone be forced to agree or even like you

Oh finally the worst part of all this is Christian or anyone else like him trying to save the world failed to ask if I am straight?

I am straight, but in a way he was closed minded because he ASSUMED I am a straight white male.

For all he knows even from my pic, I could be like Matt Kroc and dress up in drag on the weekend and call myself Nesla instead of Nelson

Hence he is Phobic against me
    A good friend of mine goes to all the Pride events and he confirmed that it is in fact pretty much a giant sex fest. He said the parties after the parade are insane. He's into that kind of stuff so he goes.

Training Log

I also attended a large Pride conference to see what it was all about. To better understand the challenges of being open in the work place. I learned some good stuff, but the last portion was led by a transgendered person and I'll tell you this, I didn't understand any of that stuff. They mentioned all the new "genders" and pronouns. None of the gay people there understood it either. My takeaway from it was that changing your gender or creating your pronoun is some kind of serious mental disorder. It's not grounds to be an asshole to the person, but if you can't admit it's not normal you're a fuckin idiot. Saying all that, I would support any transgendered person who worked with, or for me without hesitation. Discrimination - true sense of the term - is cowardly. And cowards are the lowest form of human.

Training Log

Quote Originally Posted by NelsonMuntz View Post

Hear Hear!
    A forum without humor is like a gym without Iron.

Quote Originally Posted by bolsen View Post
    I also attended a large Pride conference to see what it was all about. To better understand the challenges of being open in the work place. I learned some good stuff, but the last portion was led by a transgendered person and I'll tell you this, I didn't understand any of that stuff. They mentioned all the new "genders" and pronouns. None of the gay people there understood it either. My takeaway from it was that changing your gender or creating your pronoun is some kind of serious mental disorder. It's not grounds to be an asshole to the person, but if you can't admit it's not normal you're a fuckin idiot. Saying all that, I would support any transgendered person who worked with, or for me without hesitation. Discrimination - true sense of the term - is cowardly. And cowards are the lowest form of human.
    My Doctor before the one I have now was/is a trans woman. She spent half of each visit trying to prove how strong she was. I wanted to say " You are a 6 foot 4 240 pound DUDE , of course you are strong" but I didnt. She was my Doctor for 3.5 years, I saw her at least twice a year because the Army is pretty proactive on your health. I kept her when I could have changed Dr.s . Why? She had a job to do and why should I interfere. I had heard her Wife died and I stopped her in the hallway and offered my condolences.

I think the whole "Trans" thing is NUTS...but I still respected her right to be nuts.

I must be Transphobic because I let my Doc give me prostate exams....or I am a closet Tranny?
    Christian....what say you? P.S. I was really hoping to coin a phrase with Napolicphobic!

Quote Originally Posted by bolsen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by swingslammer View Post
    My Doctor before the one I have now was/is a trans woman. She spent half of each visit trying to prove how strong she was. I wanted to say " You are a 6 foot 4 240 pound DUDE , of course you are strong" but I didnt. She was my Doctor for 3.5 years, I saw her at least twice a year because the Army is pretty proactive on your health. I kept her when I could have changed Dr.s . Why? She had a job to do and why should I interfere. I had heard her Wife died and I stopped her in the hallway and offered my condolences.

I think the whole "Trans" thing is NUTS...but I still respected her right to be nuts.

I must be Transphobic because I let my Doc give me prostate exams....or I am a closet Tranny?
    Christian....what say you? P.S. I was really hoping to coin a phrase with Napolicphobic!
    Agree with both of you guys posts. Unfortunately md is the only place I feel comfortable publicly stating that. Anywhere else my left friends would lose their shit and label me all kinds of phobic. You said it best.....that shits crazy, and they have every right to be crazy. No one should harm or target them......but don't try to force me to buy into your delusion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from www.truenutrition.com use discount code BIGOSO