Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: #FreeDon

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,928
    Gender
    Male

    Default #FreeDon

    An Australian icon has been wrongly accused of sex crimes etc.

    Don Bourke needs your support.


  2. #2
    Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Holiday, Florida
    Posts
    67,945

    Default

    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,928
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    There is around 25 million people in Australia - almost all of us care about don.

  4. #4
    MD staff Daibhí O'Buadain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sponsored Bodybuilding Athlete
    Posts
    20,206
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    How dare 'Don' sexually harass this woman.

    https://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.a...emerges/55688/

    Sleazy footage of Don Burke emerges


  5. #5
    MD staff Daibhí O'Buadain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sponsored Bodybuilding Athlete
    Posts
    20,206
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harrybrottman View Post
    There is around 25 million people in Australia - almost all of us care about don.
    There are over 7 billion people on the planet.
    Most of them do not know who Don is and could care less.

    I did think that Crocodile Dundee was an excellent movie that brought to light the horrible issues of Australians Crocodile poaching, murdering Kangaroos for sport while drunk and tour guides luring young Shelias into the outback.
    The issue of racism by the Australian descendants of British transported convicts against the real owners of Australia, the Aboriginals, unfortunately was not covered in the movie.

  6. #6
    Colemanesque a.j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    tigerstaden. Oslo Norway
    Posts
    17,892
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harrybrottman View Post
    There is around 25 million people in Australia - almost all of us care about don.
    who is this guy bro..Never heard about him before .
    We dont get too many australian tv shows over here ,only home and away and that show I think have been on for 20 years here in nowrway ,proper batty show ,like a batty version of baywatch if you ask me
    It seems the trend is for old girls to sue old guys for sexual harassment that happened 30 years ago, .YOU tell me bro is he innocent
    BE LIKE JOHN CENA, NEVER GIVE UP

  7. #7
    Colemanesque a.j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    tigerstaden. Oslo Norway
    Posts
    17,892
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daibhí O'Buadain View Post
    How dare 'Don' sexually harass this woman.

    https://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.a...emerges/55688/

    Sleazy footage of Don Burke emerges
    abu dhabi ,do you call asking a porn star if there breast is real is harassment ,serious question ..
    BE LIKE JOHN CENA, NEVER GIVE UP

  8. #8
    Colemanesque a.j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    tigerstaden. Oslo Norway
    Posts
    17,892
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daibhí O'Buadain View Post
    There are over 7 billion people on the planet.
    Most of them do not know who Don is and could care less.

    I did think that Crocodile Dundee was an excellent movie that brought to light the horrible issues of Australians Crocodile poaching, murdering Kangaroos for sport while drunk and tour guides luring young Shelias into the outback.
    The issue of racism by the Australian descendants of British transported convicts against the real owners of Australia, the Aboriginals, unfortunately was not covered in the movie.
    Hey DO NOT THROAW STONES WHEN YOU ARE LIVING IN A GLASS HOME dezeen_Glass-office-by-AIM-Architecture-for-SOHO-China_3.jpg
    Crocodile dundee is a movie made by americans for mostly a teen audience ..
    Let me ask you how many movies , books or comedy films have you seen made by america where they bought up that they have killed and raped and stolen the land from the native americans .Or how many movies have you seen about the millions of slaves the white people stole and killed ..yEAH THATS RIGHT .
    Or how many movies about the british mass slaughtering in africa have you seen been documented in a children movies , ..
    Sometimes it amasses me how a old man like yourself say such stupid stupid things
    BE LIKE JOHN CENA, NEVER GIVE UP

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    who is this guy bro..Never heard about him before .
    We dont get too many australian tv shows over here ,only home and away and that show I think have been on for 20 years here in nowrway ,proper batty show ,like a batty version of baywatch if you ask me
    It seems the trend is for old girls to sue old guys for sexual harassment that happened 30 years ago, .YOU tell me bro is he innocent
    agree, the new trend among these femenists is to falsely accuse people of harassment... harassment would be if he ripped her underwear off and butt banged her while she was crying... i bet he just slapped her on the ass

  10. #10
    Colemanesque a.j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    tigerstaden. Oslo Norway
    Posts
    17,892
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    agree, the new trend among these femenists is to falsely accuse people of harassment... harassment would be if he ripped her underwear off and butt banged her while she was crying... i bet he just slapped her on the ass
    sluts bro,, they would do anything in the world to get money bro, proper ho s<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JxsfEio0L8Y" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allowfullscreen></iframe<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JxsfEio0L8Y" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    BE LIKE JOHN CENA, NEVER GIVE UP

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •