Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: No Bull Weekly with Christian Duque - Ep. 25

Default No Bull Weekly with Christian Duque - Ep. 25

Freak of Nature

LOL, throw off our whole week, warrior lmao.
    Good stuff. Hope you feel better soon.
    Beats by Jay lol.

yes you are a true media warrior doing videos even when you are about to die, this shows morale and hunger .
    Christian you are a media mogul at this moment, but I was looking forward to tHis episode because I thought you was going to go to war against Dave and acceto a.k.a the number 1 batty guru in the game .
    They dissed you hard, why are you not responding in a more aggressive manner ..

Palombo is a fuck boy,, he doesn't give two shiits that dallas and piana died , all he cares about is you tube clips ..When piana died he showd NO SADNESS whatsoever .
    And all those gimmick videos about health , autopsy consperciency theories etch...The man lusts for attention no matter how low he goes to get the attention ..

Christian why do you not go to war ..
    Also I have never heard about a latino that listens to motley crew and Kiss, that is devil worship music bro, not good.
    Would be better to name drop legends like master p and silk the shocker to get street creed bro.

Von moger doesn't compete in bodybuilding .He is a sponsored athlete because he has instagram and you tube fame .Sadly to be relevant in that trendy, hipster community you have to do batty shhit on camera .
    Sadly the stunt failed and he got injured ..I did not know that happened to him , but I hope he recovers .Von moger comes off like a nerd , but he has a great phsqyue and for that I respect him ..

What is sad is that in 2017 a 3 time universe champion needs to do fuck shiit on you tube just to get payed so he can buy food and juice .Before you had a supplement contract , magazine contract,tv show appearances and movie deals ..
    Without a instagram account in 2017 if you are bodybuilder you might as well retire ,sad shiit ..
    kali muscle groundbreaking bro WELL LET THE FANS DECIDE
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Feel better Christian! And crazy to see people still posting videos with their comments on the Dallas autopsy. In my opinion, unless you are a trained medical professional, you should just STFU as your opinion is worthless.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Not that he gives a shit, but I would have a lot more respect for Kali if he didn't insult our intelligence claiming to be natural.
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Not that he gives a shit, but I would have a lot more respect for Kali if he didn't insult our intelligence claiming to be natural.
    I haven't really looked into the kali muscle thing too much..Is he claiming natural, are you sure
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

He did many times

MD Online Editor

He did many times

MD Online Editor
    All canned tuna and top ramen

Juggernaut

Yea he's about as Natty as Mike O'Tren

Juggernaut

He did many times

MD Online Editor
    at least 100!

Great comments everyone. Ty!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk