Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ask Ron Episode 18

Default Ask Ron Episode 18

Thanks for answering my questions
    Kind of funny that you wanted to be a Movie Director and know you have your own online „Show“

I would hardly compare these videos to feature films! LOL
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Ron you're a good sport for putting up with bully gods questions. Lol

But like your dad I am obsessed with world war 2

I've been beating away Touchstone offers with a stick.

Interesting how you went the Nautilus route when you began training. There was actually a Nautilus gym in Aberdeen where I lived. Was hugely expensive and I went when I could afford it. I stopped going when I kept getting hit on by men in the changing room/sauna. Ha!

Serial killers? You know anything about Dennis Nilson? He was from my home town in Scotland and was actually a relative of mine (His mother had my same surname). My mum used to play with him as a kid. Once he moved to London (eek, I moved to London) he used to kill men and have the bodies around the place.
    Last edited by GeorgeUK; December 10th, 2017 at 04:29 AM.
    D E S T R O Y

I've read about him. If I remember correctly he buried them in his garden or tried to flush them down the loo. That was his undoing. The stink it caused in the plumbing drew attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    I've read about him. If I remember correctly he buried them in his garden or tried to flush them down the loo. That was his undoing. The stink it caused in the plumbing drew attention.
    He had them positioned around the house as if they were alive until that was untenable. You are correct about him attempting to flush bodies away in bits. Clogged up the drains, then parts were discovered. When the person he was closest to (grandfather Andrew Whyte) died he saw the body and kept getting told 'he's gone to a better place'. He used that same logic when killing the 12 or so poor sods in his house.
    D E S T R O Y

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeUK View Post
    He had them positioned around the house as if they were alive until that was untenable. You are correct about him attempting to flush bodies away in bits. Clogged up the drains, then parts were discovered. When the person he was closest to (grandfather Andrew Whyte) died he saw the body and kept getting told 'he's gone to a better place'. He used that same logic when killing the 12 or so poor sods in his house.

Burke and Hare were my favorite Scottish serial killers. Excellent film as well with Simon Pegg

Quote Originally Posted by thegoon View Post
    Burke and Hare were my favorite Scottish serial killers. Excellent film as well with Simon Pegg
    Funnily enough I was speaking to someone about them a couple of days ago. In Japan there is an exclusive eatery that has human meat. They offer people $45,000 to legally using their body for meat once they die. However, if that is the going rate for a body, what’s to stop Burke and Hare type shenanigans or people just going ‘missing’. Fucked up world.
    D E S T R O Y

I confess to only following the careers of US based serial killers.
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Funnily enough I was speaking to someone about them a couple of days ago. In Japan there is an exclusive eatery that has human meat. They offer people $45,000 to legally using their body for meat once they die. However, if that is the going rate for a body, what’s to stop Burke and Hare type shenanigans or people just going ‘missing’. Fucked up world.

That is extremely fucked up. Obviously there is a market willing to pay top dollar

I am sure there has always been a way to purchase human 'meat' for anyone with enough money. I bet in some cases, the meat had to be abducted and murdered.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I am sure there has always been a way to purchase human 'meat' for anyone with enough money. I bet in some cases, the meat had to be abducted and murdered.
    I wouldn't doubt that in the least. In North Korea unattended children often disappear. Supposedly to be eaten but that is more a case of survival than fetish

I wouldn't doubt that in the least. In North Korea unattended children often disappear. Supposedly to be eaten but that is more a case of survival than fetish
    In recent history 3mill out of 19mill population died of starvation. They resorted to eating grass, and anything green on plants. Whole areas were turned to scrub land. Worms was something that kept people alive. A totally fucked up country. Households have to portrait of Kim JY in it. It’s illegal to not keep it clean and inspectors check how clean they are. Two years hard labour and possibly death for your whole family if you fail in your duty,
    D E S T R O Y

That is extremely fucked up. Obviously there is a market willing to pay top dollar

It isn't accurate, as far s I've read. There is a story floating about it but it's been proved false......by the almighty google search
    Now, there is a new restaurant in Paris that you have to dine naked....how do I pay that check, though?

In recent history 3mill out of 19mill population died of starvation. They resorted to eating grass, and anything green on plants. Whole areas were turned to scrub land. Worms was something that kept people alive. A totally fucked up country. Households have to portrait of Kim JY in it. It’s illegal to not keep it clean and inspectors check how clean they are. Two years hard labour and possibly death for your whole family if you fail in your duty,

There is a four inch difference in height on average between North and South Koreans. The difference is due to malnutrition as the genetics are the same.

I am not very political. This has nothing to due with the recent unrest between NK and the US. I'm shocked that the UN has stepped in years ago. I guess it's less sexy of an issue than others

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast