Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rosie Rascal supplement range finally a reality...

Thank you Michael.

Its been great being so heavily involved. It’s been exciting choosing exactly how I wanted the branding and designs, picking the ingredients I wanted and getting 100% backing and intelligent input from our partner.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    Rosie's supplements have my full support
    Last edited by Rosie Rascal; December 15th, 2017 at 07:15 AM.
    'Muscle and Grace all up in your face'

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Cola cubes - that sounds delicious!
    That one is my favourite, Rosie likes the pineapple and kiwi cooler flavour best.
    Tiger and Rascal Show Ep. SEVEN- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ64DnGmo1c

Rosie and Giles, good luck with this.

And as far as flavoring, Giles I'm with you on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandpig View Post

Hi mate, thank you. So excited it's all coming together now exactly how we wanted.

Giles,off topic,
    what do you think of UK based MYPROTEIN?i buy them for years,
    cant beat the price or the range of products.only downside is you have to buy more than 80 euros and the weight of the order has to be less than 10 kilos ,for a free delivery.have you tried them?
    does the company has a good reputation in UK?

Quote Originally Posted by alvertos View Post
    Giles,off topic,
    cant beat the price or the range of products.only downside is you have to buy more than 80 euros and the weight of the order has to be less than 10 kilos ,for a free delivery.have you tried them?
    About five years ago I bought their whey isolate and green tea capsules fairly regularly.

Then I had some shocking customer service and never bought another thing off them ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Rascal View Post
    The pineapple and kiwi cooler is soooooo nice.
    I can’t wait to let people try it.

Contains one of my favourite supplements “ashwagandha”
    Gongratulasions .
    This will be a great year for you.First you re own supplement line and then win the arnold London .
    Very nice too see you choose pineapple and kiwi blend as this is not very normal and smart to have something with cola flavour as cola is the number one flavour in the world .

Yore next flavour it would be nice too see if you could create some thing ground breaking,
    Something that most americans haven't tasted before,
    Something british , Please try to get a VIMTO flavour , people would go crazy vimto-330x250.jpg
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Gongratulasions .
    This will be a great year for you.First you re own supplement line and then win the arnold London .
    Very nice too see you choose pineapple and kiwi blend as this is not very normal and smart to have something with cola flavour as cola is the number one flavour in the world .

Yore next flavour it would be nice too see if you could create some thing ground breaking,
    Something british , Please try to get a VIMTO flavour , people would go crazy vimto-330x250.jpg
    Oh god yes, AJ is right. Vimto is delicious.

Rosie, write this down please and put AJ in for a 10% slice. He deserves it.

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Oh god yes, AJ is right. Vimto is delicious.

Rosie, write this down please and put AJ in for a 10% slice. He deserves it.
    Yes when people walk in a supplement store and do not know what to get the most normal question the customer would ask is what taste the best .
    So imagine if you are a young kid in london and you can get a rosie rascal Vimto amino spark flavour , it would really set it apart from everything else .
    Also it is a flavour the americans have not tasted and it is unique ...

Also since she is a woman who do not havre a steroid look to her ,she could promote this supplement brand not only in the bodybuilding community , but also in the dancing community .Dancers work out hard and also need some extra bcaa etch ..
    So she could promote to that group as well..If you are going to stand out in england you have to go with the british feel to it.

When she is is doing the arnold classic in london , reach out top the different local tv stations and try to get her on tv.This way she can show the british people that you can still be a bodybuilder , and be non steroid looking ,feminine ,and be a dancer .
    Young girls will surely be inspired and on the tv shows bring along plenty off samples of great tasting products ..This way regular people watching tv will be interested and buy products
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Yes when people walk in a supplement store and do not know what to get the most normal question the customer would ask is what taste the best .
    So imagine if you are a young kid in london and you can get a rosie rascal Vimto amino spark flavour , it would really set it apart from everything else .
    Also it is a flavour the americans have not tasted and it is unique ...

Also since she is a woman who do not havre a steroid look to her ,she could promote this supplement brand not only in the bodybuilding community , but also in the dancing community .Dancers work out hard and also need some extra bcaa etch ..
    So she could promote to that group as well..If you are going to stand out in england you have to go with the british feel to it.

When she is is doing the arnold classic in london , reach out top the different local tv stations and try to get her on tv.This way she can show the british people that you can still be a bodybuilder , and be non steroid looking ,feminine ,and be a dancer .
    Young girls will surely be inspired and on the tv shows bring along plenty off samples of great tasting products ..This way regular people watching tv will be interested and buy products
    You're bang on AJ, Rosie's marketability I think reaches further than just the fitness industry even.

Rosie has even timed shoots in the run up to a contest to fit in with a certain 'look', so in one shoot she looks toned, muscular (but with more widespread appeal) then a few weeks later she looks like she's just walked off stage at the Olympia.

That makes her very easy to promote and makes her very marketable.

I like this shot she just posted on her social media, gives the definite 'Rascal' feel to the brand.

Then a few weeks later she can look like this...

And also she can look like this too...hits a wider audience than just contest stage shots...

In February, Rascal has a shoot with Kevin Horton! Really excited about that one. We love Kev.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juggernaut

Giles,off topic,
    Check out bulkpowders - I've sent you a pm. They are cheaper and better imo....
    Last edited by jags93; December 15th, 2017 at 04:29 PM.

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Best wishes to Rosie and Giles with the supplement products. Nice to see a great athlete selling supplements.

jags thank you i will check it,does the discount work for greece?
    Giles i dont understand what you wrote, you where not happy with the products ?
    care to explain?also good luck to you and rosie,
    where can i get the line?
    Last edited by alvertos; December 16th, 2017 at 05:43 AM.

jags thank you i will check it,does the discount work for greece?
    Giles i dont understand what you wrote,care to explain?also good luck to you and rosie,
    where can i get the line?
    I bought off them regularly, then had some badly handled customer service, so I took my custom elsewhere mate.

The line will be available in the UK from next month! Retail sales will go through Rosie's website www.rosie-rascal.com and all trade and overseas enquiries through the Time4nutrition head office in Portsmouth.

thanks good luck,Rosie is uk equivalent of dana lin bailey i think,highly marketable!

Much appreciated.
    I can't stop drinking them

Quote Originally Posted by Sandpig View Post

Thanks AJ.

We we have such a good team working together. Myself, Giles and Paul Smith are definitely on the ball with this new venture.
    Have you tried Ahwagandha before?

Gongratulasions .

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast