Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rosie Rascal supplement range finally a reality...

Default Rosie Rascal supplement range finally a reality...

Stickers for the sample, trial tubs we're having made before the final packaged product comes out next month.

Tastes unreal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tiger and Rascal Show Ep. SEVEN- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ64DnGmo1c

The pineapple and kiwi cooler is soooooo nice.
    I can’t wait to let people try it.

Contains one of my favourite supplements “ashwagandha”
    'Muscle and Grace all up in your face'

Good luck.

Just looked up “ashwagandha” , which being on my first coffee of the day I could not pronounce let alone know what it is, and it has alot of good feedback from various sources. It also is a pretty powerful herb that has some pretty good health benefits.

I imagine getting into this market will be both exciting and challenging.

I am presently getting into new industries as well,(not fitness or supplements) and there is something that breathes new life in getting out of our comfort zones.

fairly certain that with both your personalities, experiences, and willingness to jump right in along with whom you surround yourself with will give you some great success

Good luck with it mate. Are the products being made in the US or UK?
    instagram @naturalguy1
    instagram @universalusa

Quote Originally Posted by NelsonMuntz View Post
    Good luck.

Just looked up “ashwagandha” , which being on my first coffee of the day I could not pronounce let alone know what it is, and it has alot of good feedback from various sources. It also is a pretty powerful herb that has some pretty good health benefits.

I am presently getting into new industries as well,(not fitness or supplements) and there is something that breathes new life in getting out of our comfort zones.

fairly certain that with both your personalities, experiences, and willingness to jump right in along with whom you surround yourself with will give you some great success
    Thank you mate, want to say I really appreciate the support and feedback you've given myself and Rosie over the past few months with our YouTube show and now this too.

I have real respect for those that want to see good things for others, tells me a lot about that person. And I wish you nothing but success with your venture, message me or Rosie if we can possibly help in any way. I mean that.

Quote Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    Good luck with it mate. Are the products being made in the US or UK?

It's UK produced NG. We're going in with a fast growing UK brand called Time4nutrition. It's run by one of my best friends in (and out) of the industry. 20 years I've known, trusted and respected him for.

He was my first choice when I approached him about this project, gave him our ideas and plans and he said "come down and see me, let's talk it all through". We're so lucky to have him as our partner, has crazy high standards and that works for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    It's UK produced NG. We're going in with a fast growing UK brand called Time4nutrition. It's run by one of my best friends in (and out) of the industry. 20 years I've known, trusted and respected him for.

He was my first choice when I approached him about this project, gave him our ideas and plans and he said "come down and see me, let's talk it all through". We're so lucky to have him as our partner, has crazy high standards and that works for us.

Sweet, I am sure it will be a success
    instagram @naturalguy1
    instagram @universalusa

Love it!
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    Sweet, I am sure it will be a success
    Thanks mate. Really appreciate it.

Cola cubes - that sounds delicious!
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

I love the designs. The artist and thought behind it came up with something unique and effective.
    D E S T R O Y

Rosie's supplements have my full support

Sample tubs on their way to us...

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeUK View Post
    I love the designs. The artist and thought behind it came up with something unique and effective.
    This was a couple of months ago, 600 mile round trip for the 2 hour branding design meeting.

Good luck with your own new challenge. I don’t like staying safe and comfortable for too long

thankyou! We will focus on bringing quality always. I’m a massive believer in the right supplements and nutrition for mental and physical health. Most of my spare time is spent researching ways to improve performance for myself and clients, so this is really exciting for me.

Ashwagandha is the king! I’ve been using this alongside a mushroom complex. Wow! My brain works at a much better rate.

Quote Originally Posted by NelsonMuntz View Post
    Good luck.

Last edited by Rosie Rascal; December 15th, 2017 at 07:13 AM.

It’s sooooooooo nice!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Cola cubes - that sounds delicious!

Very excited to see the packaging on all the shelves all over the UK

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeUK View Post

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast