Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Arnold Classic Competitor List Announced

Hadi sorted his visa issue then I take it?
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 28- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56ks2IuiIWk

The open actually looks like it could be very interesting. Hell the 212 too, I'm hoping my boy Jose does damage this year and gets the W!
    Youre an amateur. In every sense. -Chick to TonyK

The open is the best lineup in years! I'm very impressed by it.

I want to see Dexter win #6, but this lineup is tough.
    MBA Marshall University, PT-Sports Nutritionist, Law Firm Manager, and Bad Ass.

I want to see the wpd list for this year.
    MY KING OF KINGS

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Bonac a third place Olypian could win this thing!

excellent open lineup

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    Former Champions Cedric McMillan, Dexter Jackson, Dennis Wolf Highlight 30th Anniversary Field at 2018 Arnold Classic

COLUMBUS, Ohio Ė Cedric McMillan, who won the 2017 Arnold Classic for the biggest victory of his professional career, is one of three former Arnold Classic champions who will do battle at the prestigious contest that celebrates its 30th Anniversary at the 2018 Arnold Sports Festival.

The 2018 Arnold Sports Festival will feature IFBB Pro League contests in a record nine divisions, including Arnold Classic Physique for the first time. McMillan, five-time champion Dexter Jackson and 2014 champion Dennis Wolf lead a field of 14 professional bodybuilders who will take the stage in Columbus, Ohio for the 30th Annual Arnold Classic on March 3, 2018. Jackson won the Arnold Classic in 2005, 2006, 2008, 2013 and 2015 and holds the eventís record with five titles, one more than Flex Wheeler.

In the Arnold Classic 212, 2017 runner-up David Henry and 2015 champion Jose Raymond headline a field of the seven who will vie for the title. Henry and Raymond, third in Columbus a year ago, will be challenged by Guy Cisternino Jr., fourth here in 2017, and Hadi Choopan, a rising star who finished second to McMillan in the open division at the San Marino Pro in late November.

A new champion will be crowned in the Fitness International with the retirement of four-time champion Oksana Grishina. Most of the top competitors from 2017 return in March, including runner-up Regiane Da Silva, third-place finisher Whitney Jones and Bethany Wagner, who was fourth a year ago.

Candice Lewis-Carter returns to defend her title in the Figure International. Also expected to challenge are Cydney Gillon, the current Figure Olympia winner who finished second here in 2017, and Heather Dees, who was sixth in Columbus a year ago.

Angelica Teixeira will defend her title in the Bikini International. Challengers include 2017 third-place finisher Jennifer Ronzitti and Janet Layug, who was fourth here a year ago.

Two-time champion Harold Kelley will try to make it a three-peat in Arnold Classic Pro Wheelchair. Arnold Classic Physique, Arnold Menís Physique and Womenís Physique International will feature competitions open to any IFBB Pro League athlete who finished in the top 10 in an IFBB Pro League contest in the past two years. Visit www.arnoldsportsfestival.com for the complete competitor lists.

The Arnold Classic 212, Arnold Classic Physique, Fitness International, Figure International and Womenís Physique International will be held on Friday, March 2, 2018; while the Arnold Classic, Arnold Menís Physique, Arnold Classic Pro Wheelchair and Bikini International will be held on Saturday, March 3, 2018.

2018 Arnold Classic, Arnold Classic 212, Arnold Classic Pro Wheelchair, Fitness International, Figure International, Bikini International Official Invite Lists:
    Attachment 363224
    Attachment 363225
    No Curry or Oliva?

Quote Originally Posted by Harrybrottman View Post
    Sorry I do not understand who you are?

Are you Justin ifbb pro? This person appears to be Luis Rodriguez?

Are you Luis Rodriguez?

Why does Luis Rodriguez refer to him self as Justin?

You must understand this is highly confusing.
    I agree and have no idea why he has different names on social media. I think his full name may be Justin Luis Rodriguez (justin LR on FB).

Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by letsrun4it View Post
    Rhoden is the favorite I'd think. Then Dexter. But damn who knows what Kuclo can do, he's been off for awhile.
    He's off a fair bit on stage too.

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Hadi sorted his visa issue then I take it?
    Don't be so sure! Maybe Arnold can help sort it out.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Harrybrottman View Post
    Sorry I do not understand who you are?

Are you Justin ifbb pro? This person appears to be Luis Rodriguez?

Are you Luis Rodriguez?

Why does Luis Rodriguez refer to him self as Justin?

You must understand this is highly confusing.
    I too am confused
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Hadi is going to win if he gets the fucking Visa
    And Ramy?
    We're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy...

MD Online Editor

Behemoth

No George Peterson, no Arash Rahbar, no Danny Hester, no Terrance Ruffin, no Sadik H, no Rylon....I'm not mistaken you're going to have the Olympia winner and then nothing until #9. Breon just has to think skinny and he'll win this show.

Bonac will be the only one in top shape!!! Something will def be missing from Wolf!!! Probably no arms as usual, and legs will be down. He's done! I hate to say it but his best yrs were 07-10!! Cedric can def be first but he wont, he will be drug free looking as usual. Dex will finally show his age, and legs will be worse than ever. Shawn will be soft, cuz he just doesnt care anymore!!! Now Roelly might be the next Arnold champ!!! Him and Bonac are still hungry as hell and Roelly is just looking sick lately!!! Can he put another oz of muscle on that short frame??!! All I know is every time I see an updated pic I freaking crack up because he just isnt playing!!! His shape genetically is the only thing holding him back from a top 3 Mr. O finish!!! That Iranian dude will be too heavy and will compete in the open and probably take 4th or 5th!!!

The other classes I just really cant get into, except the 212 once in awhile. But the board shorts and the classic bullshit, I dont know man, its just kinda stupid to me. The chic's classes I understand, but bodybuilding will always be "the whole body" not upper body only contest!!! Classic at least shows the legs!! I will always be a fan of the open bodybuilding because thats the look that I went nuts over when I was a kid looking at the muscle mags!!! All the other categories are just side effects!!!

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Bonac is the favorite based on the O. He should win, but I have a feeling Dexter will.

Any chance they video Hadi weighing in?
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    No Sergio Olivia Jr?
    No Giles .
    I am glad he took my advice .I talked to him on face book ..
    You see we are planning to get the olympia title to sergio after heath retires in year 2022.
    After seeing that cedric, dexter, rhoden,bonac,roelly will compete the chances of a victory here is small.

Sergio olivia jr future is so bright that a loss here would nott look good at his resume ..He will regroup his mind, keep training with platz and do a later show and win there ,
    We will wait with the olympia to 2019 , when we are sitting at 270 ..
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast