Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Arnold Classic Competitor List Announced

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    he is not ready just yet for this show..He needs some extra mass,, He did beat delarosa , morel and AKIM at his debute show, but those guys are not at the level of this field.
    He is definitely packing on some quality mass judging from his videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Harrybrottman View Post
    It is the same as all shows really.
    But in the other shows they can not reject you.

Cody ‘Harry Potter’ Montgomery should take at least 5 years to build a decent mass - he is another victim of the Singerman hype train.
    Agree!
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    But in the other shows they can not reject you.

Agree!
    no need for that bro, he is returning to mens phsqyue ..So he only needs to gain about a good 10 pounds to do that.Obviusly he will get smoked by mr jeremy buendia but atlast he is stepping on a pro stage..
    How was your christmas yesterday, did you get any nice gifts
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rep View Post
    He is definitely packing on some quality mass judging from his videos.
    yup and it is not insulin,peptide,9000 calorie mass either .It is slow and steady and healthy MASS.
    Sergio is the real deal ,he is doing this for the long run ,he aint no cody or arron clark, he is the son of sergio sr ..He has big upland with his legazy
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

no need for that bro, he is returning to mens phsqyue ..So he only needs to gain about a good 10 pounds to do that.Obviusly he will get smoked by mr jeremy buendia but atlast he is stepping on a pro stage..
    How was your christmas yesterday, did you get any nice gifts
    I do not like Christmas, but I like to eat tons of meat and candies.

I received a good gift, a fat pajama very hot.

How is Christmas for you? Are there reindeers on the streets?

I do not like Christmas, but I like to eat tons of meat and candies.

I received a good gift, a fat pajama very hot.

How is Christmas for you? Are there reindeers on the streets?
    Ha ha why do you not like christmas ...We celebrate black Jesus bro ..Who does not like black jesus .
    Yes I love christmas ,I love giving away presents AND my favourite food off all time is on christmas .

My mom makes 7 kg of turkey ,we have stuffing,sweet potato mash,poetatoemash,brown sauce,some english bread type,cranberry sauce,mint sauce,vegetables ,
    And dessert jamaican room cake ,cheeskae ,chocaclete brownies and when I got home I eat the leftovers and smoke some epic weed I made myself -

Yes but today the 25 we dont give a fuck about jesus no more , today all the white people go out on town and spend that money ..So obviously tonight Il be out collecting money --
    There are no reindeers here in also , but cold as fuck

Ha ha why do you not like christmas ...We celebrate black Jesus bro ..Who does not like black jesus .
    Yes I love christmas ,I love giving away presents AND my favourite food off all time is on christmas .

My mom makes 7 kg of turkey ,we have stuffing,sweet potato mash,poetatoemash,brown sauce,some english bread type,cranberry sauce,mint sauce,vegetables ,
    And dessert jamaican room cake ,cheeskae ,chocaclete brownies and when I got home I eat the leftovers and smoke some epic weed I made myself -

Yes but today the 25 we dont give a fuck about jesus no more , today all the white people go out on town and spend that money ..So obviously tonight Il be out collecting money --
    Christmas is the best time of year even if it is not Jesus's real birthdate exact...Norway and Netherlands are my type of weather...if our friend Alistair still trained in Netherlands he would be champ already

Ha ha why do you not like christmas ...

I detest all the consumerism and banality of these dates. The prevailing hypocrisy.

We celebrate black Jesus bro ..Who does not like black jesus .

I never have seen a black Jesus, you see that Christianity and Judaism are racist?

That sound delicious.

Hahahahaha

Do you have Santa or is there a character from Norwegian mythology?

if Wolf is not 85% back to normal then nobody is beating Winklar except a 100% Cedric

Wolf is sitting at 295 - he will diet down to 265-270 for the Arnold - it will be his best look since 2007
    Wolf has just uploaded a new day in the life clip on youtube, he is no where near 295 and is undersized. He is gonna be pretty downsized and will not be able to beat any of the other five top guys at Ohio.

He should have done a small show in a few months and given himself a bit more time to size up. He could probably be more competitive at the O in 2018 then this Arnold because he's gonna be coming in underdone and small to a very stacked line up.

Quote Originally Posted by harmankardon1 View Post
    Wolf has just uploaded a new day in the life clip on youtube, he is no where near 295 and is undersized. He is gonna be pretty downsized and will not be able to beat any of the other five top guys at Ohio.

He should have done a small show in a few months and given himself a bit more time to size up. He could probably be more competitive at the O in 2018 then this Arnold because he's gonna be coming in underdone and small to a very stacked line up.
    just saw the video,
    It is great too see denis wolf again in the spotlight ,.Nice too see him walking with dogs, staying married , and looking relaxed .
    It will be interesting too see the final product on stage.He will be in excellent epic condition .He has a waist of a 18 year old boy at the moment,,He is still wide and good legs .

BUT DID YOU SEE HIS ARMS , EDWARDS the dream is over, he has no calves what soever and judging by his arm size in this video they are completely gone .
    time to hype roelly winklaar , because you can not get top 4 with those arms.
    maxresdefault.jpg

Do you have Santa or is there a character from Norwegian mythology?
    Yes you detest all consummerism dont you 220px-Stalin_Potsdam_1945_(cropped).jpg.
    Yes I know that christianity and judaism is very racist ,But all religion , specially those made by white people are racist .But since I am a brainwashed catholic I tend to forget this .
    Are you familiar with mr mugave.A great man, the ex president of zimbabve .He crated the trend with celebrating black jesus all threw Africa .He threw out all the pictures of the fake blue eyed jesus in his country--
    He then replaced those pictures with a black man representing Jesus .It is too show that you dont have to be white too be pure ..
    You see in the beginning of time when christianity was created black and brown people was looked down on by white people as people of less value .
    So even if Jesus was a brown man as it is documented they could not portray him as a brown man ..They had to portray him as white to get support in the streets .
    They do the same thing to thoose movies about aladdin and those stories about cleopatra .Always portray them as white to get street support even if the main characters are from africa and asia.
    140314151521-02-ethnic-role-white-actor-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg to these people look african to you bro .

When mr mugave made this trend back in 2008 no western news agency documented this historic movement.And not only that the media in the west started to promote bad stories about mugave .
    They started with those ohh he is a dictator propaganda stories , started making stories about him that he was shopping shoes in milano .
    Yes they dicked him down just for fighting against racism.

But I always promote black Jesuss to show that it doesn't matter what coloure you are you are all equal.Altugh if you are a gypsy the are some evidence too show you might be less smart.
    No in norway we have santa clause ,The norwegian mythology thing has faded out bro.Norway as lost its roots a long time ago my brother, this picture is from norway bro,Demonstrerte_ved_USAs_ambassade_i_Oslo____Obama__Obama__we_love_.jpg
    the vikings are gone bro

Yes you detest all consummerism dont you 220px-Stalin_Potsdam_1945_(cropped).jpg.
    Yes I know that christianity and judaism is very racist ,But all religion , specially those made by white people are racist .But since I am a brainwashed catholic I tend to forget this .

Hahahaha

Are you familiar with mr mugave.A great man, the ex president of zimbabve .He crated the trend with celebrating black jesus all threw Africa .He threw out all the pictures of the fake blue eyed jesus in his country--
    He then replaced those pictures with a black man representing Jesus .It is too show that you dont have to be white too be pure ..

I do not know much about Mugave, I see that he attacks gays a lot, hahaha, but seem that people in street support him.

You see in the beginning of time when christianity was created black and brown people was looked down on by white people as people of less value .
    So even if Jesus was a brown man as it is documented they could not portray him as a brown man ..They had to portray him as white to get support in the streets .
    They do the same thing to thoose movies about aladdin and those stories about cleopatra .Always portray them as white to get street support even if the main characters are from africa and asia.
    140314151521-02-ethnic-role-white-actor-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg to these people look african to you bro .

Hhahaaa

It's amazing how Hollywood has been doing the same Jewish propaganda for years. We have accepted it as normal when it is absolutely ridiculous and meaningless.

When mr mugave made this trend back in 2008 no western news agency documented this historic movement.And not only that the media in the west started to promote bad stories about mugave .
    They started with those ohh he is a dictator propaganda stories , started making stories about him that he was shopping shoes in milano .
    Yes they dicked him down just for fighting against racism.

The west will always try to crush any leader who seeks the liberation of the African people. The same in south america or Asia.

But I always promote black Jesuss to show that it doesn't matter what coloure you are you are all equal.Altugh if you are a gypsy the are some evidence too show you might be less smart.
    No in norway we have santa clause ,The norwegian mythology thing has faded out bro.Norway as lost its roots a long time ago my brother, this picture is from norway bro,Demonstrerte_ved_USAs_ambassade_i_Oslo____Obama__Obama__we_love_.jpg
    the vikings are gone bro
    That sucks bro, we must rescue Thor.

You know that I am an atheist, or not a believer in religious myths. Above all, I hate what religions have made with using the prophets: control and money.

But what bothers me most about Christmas is that unbelieving people or false believers who forget cristian morality during the rest of the year. In these dates I do not see love or a real concern for the neighbor, only blatant selfishness.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Top 6 in no particular order?
    Dexter
    Wolf
    Rhoden
    Bonac
    Cedric
    Roelly
    I predict that Wolf will be a shadow of his former self. I mean come on, I still think 2007 was his best look ever.

This is Cedric's show...if he shows up a bit fuller then last year and just a few % sharper...good Lord look out haha I think we'll see Heath running from the auditorium LOL

GO CEDRIC GO!!!
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Barbarian

true,2007 was his best year,i wish he can go to that,but i dont see it happening...
    he was my favorite bb back then,before the tattoos,missing calves and bloating look.

just saw the video,
    It is great too see denis wolf again in the spotlight ,.Nice too see him walking with dogs, staying married , and looking relaxed .
    It will be interesting too see the final product on stage.He will be in excellent epic condition .He has a waist of a 18 year old boy at the moment,,He is still wide and good legs .

BUT DID YOU SEE HIS ARMS , EDWARDS the dream is over, he has no calves what soever and judging by his arm size in this video they are completely gone .
    maxresdefault.jpg
    Oh shit. Ron Harris has better arms than Wolf now. Game over Michael.
    -------------------------------
    let him who is without slin cast the first stone

just saw the video,

maxresdefault.jpg
    He's a shadow of his former self. He'll be lucky to be in the top 6.

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast