Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 120 to 136 of 331

Thread: 2018 Arnold Classic Competitor List Announced

  1. #120
    Juggernaut
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,691
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Sadly I don't think he'll even be top six - certainly not top 5. He might be shredded but will be way down in size which highlight weaknesses

  2. #121
    Spotter king kong kurbis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Joliet, IL
    Posts
    195
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Top 3 at the '07 O should of been Victor or Wolf first,the Dexter!!! In '08 it should of been Heath or Wolf 1st, Freeman 2nd or even 1st, Dexter 4th, and Cutler around 7th or 8th!!! Wolf is done!! Victor is done!! Ramy needs a year or two more of maturing, because no matter how hard I tried squinting my eyes at last yrs O Heath just straight out beat him!!! Everybody hates on Heath, and I did my share of hating on him when it was him and Kai for 3 yrs, but when you break it down Phil is just too full, round and dry as hell, and the main thing that keeps Phil winning is those sliced up hamstrings!!! Nobody has them!!! Kai did and thats why it was so close with him and Kai!!! Ramy got beat because Phils legs smoked Ramys!!!! Yeah I'm crazy but look at the deep cuts in Phils, front and back!!! Ramys are big but thats it!!! Actually Bonac could of beat Ramy last year!! But his height just makes him a little man!!! If he was Phils height or an inch taller, different story!!!

  3. #122
    Freak of Nature
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    12,297
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    just saw the video,
    Doesn't look like the video was tailored to make him look huge.

  4. #123
    Freak of Nature
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    12,297
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    just saw the video,
    it is great too see denis wolf again in the spotlight ,.nice too see him walking with dogs, staying married , and looking relaxed .
    Attachment 363339

    great video.

  5. #124
    Barbarian harmankardon1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    725
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by king kong kurbis View Post
    Top 3 at the '07 O should of been Victor or Wolf first,the Dexter!!! In '08 it should of been Heath or Wolf 1st, Freeman 2nd or even 1st, Dexter 4th, and Cutler around 7th or 8th!!! Wolf is done!! Victor is done!! Ramy needs a year or two more of maturing, because no matter how hard I tried squinting my eyes at last yrs O Heath just straight out beat him!!! Everybody hates on Heath, and I did my share of hating on him when it was him and Kai for 3 yrs, but when you break it down Phil is just too full, round and dry as hell, and the main thing that keeps Phil winning is those sliced up hamstrings!!! Nobody has them!!! Kai did and thats why it was so close with him and Kai!!! Ramy got beat because Phils legs smoked Ramys!!!! Yeah I'm crazy but look at the deep cuts in Phils, front and back!!! Ramys are big but thats it!!! Actually Bonac could of beat Ramy last year!! But his height just makes him a little man!!! If he was Phils height or an inch taller, different story!!!
    Yes agree, while were at it it would be a very good idea to cover all the guys up in special outfits that only expose the glutes and hams and then judge the O as hamstring “cuts” make the bber.

    forget the V taper, small waist, no gut no one got into bbing aspiring to that look or to see that shit anyways.

  6. #125
    Colemanesque Beti ona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    21,749
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by harmankardon1 View Post
    Yes agree, while were at it it would be a very good idea to cover all the guys up in special outfits that only expose the glutes and hams and then judge the O as hamstring “cuts” make the bber.

    forget the V taper, small waist, no gut no one got into bbing aspiring to that look or to see that shit anyways.
    Hahahaha.

    KKK, worst post of year.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

  7. #126
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    You had to be there
    Posts
    10,574
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by harmankardon1 View Post
    Yes agree, while were at it it would be a very good idea to cover all the guys up in special outfits that only expose the glutes and hams and then judge the O as hamstring “cuts” make the bber.

    forget the V taper, small waist, no gut no one got into bbing aspiring to that look or to see that shit anyways.
    If you are a top 5 olympian, the abdomen no longer get judged. Same with calves or forearm. Its all about to shhhhreeedzzzz in the glutttteeess.

    Shows are won from the rear. The butt rear.

  8. #127
    Mass Monster Alito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Buenos Aires,Argentina
    Posts
    4,292
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    TOP5:

    Bonac
    Dexter
    Cedric
    Rhoden
    Roelly
    We're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy...

  9. #128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alito View Post
    TOP5:

    Bonac
    Dexter
    Cedric
    Rhoden
    Roelly
    Wolf can beat half those guys with no calves,arms or vertabra so your wrong, dead wrong there..
    even at 75% he is top 5.. you think Wolf is coming back to not place top 5 at the Arnold.. what have you been snorting Alito

  10. #129
    Freak of Nature
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    12,297
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Looking forward to all the MD interviews and videos with competitors in the lead up to the big show!
    Seriously though what are there 200+ on the list? How many could you cover? Any of them restricted under AMI contracts going forward or is everyone free to speak with whomever?

  11. #130
    Freak of Nature a.j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    tigerstaden. Oslo Norway
    Posts
    15,186
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KINic View Post
    Oh shit. Ron Harris has better arms than Wolf now. Game over Michael.
    I think edwards realises this .This is why he has gone over too mr roely winklaar team.
    But Wolf had a epic run.
    Dominating the olympia at the beginning of his carrier, arnold classic champion, Supplement contract star, movies, etch
    He will go down as the top 10 best european bodybuilder off all time .No scandals, married to the same woman for 15 years ,
    Dennis wolf we will always remember you for youre Glory years ..Dennis Wolf (3).jpg
    We as fans should not tell him when to retire , but I hope if he looks like shiit at this arnold he doesn't do a branch warren type of ending .
    No need to compete after youre prime for too long as it can fuck up legacy s..
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

  12. #131
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    You had to be there
    Posts
    10,574
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Wolf deserved to get 2nd place in 2007 after Vic Martinez.

  13. #132
    Juggernaut
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,691
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    Wolf can beat half those guys with no calves,arms or vertabra so your wrong, dead wrong there..
    even at 75% he is top 5.. you think Wolf is coming back to not place top 5 at the Arnold.. what have you been snorting Alito
    not the hallucinating stuff you smoke!

    TOP 5 will be:

    Cedric
    Bonac
    Dexter
    Roelly
    Rhoden

  14. #133
    Colemanesque Beti ona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    21,749
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    I think edwards realises this .This is why he has gone over too mr roely winklaar team.
    But Wolf had a epic run.
    Dominating the olympia at the beginning of his carrier, arnold classic champion, Supplement contract star, movies, etch
    He will go down as the top 10 best european bodybuilder off all time .No scandals, married to the same woman for 15 years ,
    Dennis wolf we will always remember you for youre Glory years ..Dennis Wolf (3).jpg
    We as fans should not tell him when to retire , but I hope if he looks like shiit at this arnold he doesn't do a branch warren type of ending .
    No need to compete after youre prime for too long as it can fuck up legacy s..
    I have Wolf in the top 5, and it is without a doubt a MO without a crown, like Nasser or Flex.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

  15. #134
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    You had to be there
    Posts
    10,574
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    I have Wolf in the top 5, and it is without a doubt a MO without a crown, like Nasser or Flex.
    Which show should he have won? He's a runner-up at best.

  16. #135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KINic View Post
    Which show should he have won? He's a runner-up at best.
    2013

  17. #136
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    You had to be there
    Posts
    10,574
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    2013
    In the top 3 posedown, Wolf flaws were apparent against Kai and Heath. He also missed a huge gut, which you need if you want to take down those two giants

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •