Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910
Results 154 to 169 of 169

Thread: 2018 Arnold Classic Competitor List Announced

  1. #154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by letsrun4it View Post
    I can't wait to see Dennis Wolf compete again. I'm not going to have any expectations for him, he's coming off major surgery. Hoping the best for him!
    Dennis will have the quad and back size along with top condition...Cedric and Winklar would have to be at 95% to dethrone the Wolf

  2. #155
    Juggernaut MusclepapaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    10,898
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Shawn Ray interview with 2017 Arnold Amateur Classic Overall Winner Polish Paul Poloczek (say that three times) Super Heavyweight who resides in Germany and has not competed since the Arnold looking forward to the Arnold Classic being his debut. Terrific side pose over the years with sizeable legs on his sizeable frame. He needs to up his IG game though. Not much to look at there.


  3. #156
    Iron Addict Alito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Buenos Aires,Argentina
    Posts
    3,563
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    I don't see Cedric winning,this years lineup is much stronger than last year.
    "Hold it right there,freak!" The UW 1996

  4. #157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    Luis Rodriguez competing in the IFBB North Americans 2014

    Attachment 363445

    Luis Rodriguez taking second place at NY Pro 2017

    Attachment 363446
    Fuuurk what?
    #GINGERNI##ER #THUGLIFE #INDUSTRYINSIDER

  5. #158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    Do you know if Luis has a website or social media? I can't find anything.
    I think Jose actually lives in Medellin, Columbia, which is where his business is.
    This is that persons insta

    https://www.instagram.com/justinlrifbb/

    This was bought up recently - but this dude seems to go under a number of aliases.
    #GINGERNI##ER #THUGLIFE #INDUSTRYINSIDER

  6. #159
    Juggernaut MusclepapaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    10,898
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    AWESOME! thank you!
    New York based Dominican with pics with Victor and that Latino crews Jon Delarosa and company.
    Star Fitness? Tags Bevs Francis on some posts, but mostly this Star Fitness gym pics.
    Personal trainer apparantly training clients there in the Bronx.
    For the paparazzi as Victor trains there too based on frequency of pics
    Star Fitness USA
    1385 Commerce Ave
    Bronx, NY 10461
    Westchester Square



    Quote Originally Posted by Harrybrottman View Post
    This is that persons insta

    https://www.instagram.com/justinlrifbb/

    This was bought up recently - but this dude seems to go under a number of aliases.
    Last edited by MusclepapaJohn; January 2nd, 2018 at 10:47 AM.

  7. #160
    Juggernaut MusclepapaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    10,898
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Kamal Elgargni in the 212s just successfully promoted the Tunisia Pro Qualifier in Tunis while in prep for the Arnold Classic.
    Here's a pic of Kemo in mid-December.

    Screen Shot 2018-01-07 at 7.33.03 PM.jpg

  8. #161
    Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Ciy Hall
    Posts
    22,324
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    AWESOME! thank you!
    New York based Dominican with pics with Victor and that Latino crews Jon Delarosa and company.
    Star Fitness? Tags Bevs Francis on some posts, but mostly this Star Fitness gym pics.
    Personal trainer apparantly training clients there in the Bronx.
    For the paparazzi as Victor trains there too based on frequency of pics
    Star Fitness USA
    1385 Commerce Ave
    Bronx, NY 10461
    Westchester Square
    Jon and Victor two of my favorite people in bodybuilding! NY in the House! Saw Victor win 2000. Nationals in NYC!

  9. #162
    Mass Monster Lex1247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,387
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alito View Post
    I don't see Cedric winning,this years lineup is much stronger than last year.
    Remember that they score posing round, Cedric should still win that. (Dennis Wolf is a good poser but maybe rusty coming back after 2 year lay off). Also the judges seem to be a bit "easier" on Cedric when it comes to conditioning at the Arnold...and he himself seems to show up in better overall condition than any Olympia he's ever done.
    "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

  10. #163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    Kamal Elgargni in the 212s just successfully promoted the Tunisia Pro Qualifier in Tunis while in prep for the Arnold Classic.
    Here's a pic of Kemo in mid-December.

    Screen Shot 2018-01-07 at 7.33.03 PM.jpg
    Nice! I've been mates with Kamal about 18 years. One of the most successful amateurs of all time. 6 time IFBB World Champion, 10 time Asian Gold Cup winner.

    Ron- let me know if you'd like a Ronline, I can give you some great background info that will make for a very interesting interview.
    Tiger and Rascal Show Ep. SEVEN- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ64DnGmo1c

  11. #164

    Default

    Amanda Latona would place higher in bikini then Steve will in the open.. don't know why she hasnt made a comeback to challenge Ashley Kaltwasser..
    Ashley is ready to put Angelica Texiera in a scissor lock and take the Arnold Classic Bikini title

  12. #165
    Juggernaut MusclepapaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    10,898
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    Amanda Latona would place higher in bikini then Steve will in the open.. don't know why she hasnt made a comeback to challenge Ashley Kaltwasser..
    Ashley is ready to put Angelica Texiera in a scissor lock and take the Arnold Classic Bikini title
    Ashley has been out for a while and that booty grew quite nicely. She noticeably isn't on the Arnold Australia invite list either. It could be a battle for her to bring up her 2016 Olympia placing that was followed by her not competing at all in 2017.

  13. #166
    Colemanesque Beti ona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    18,790
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    Kamal Elgargni in the 212s just successfully promoted the Tunisia Pro Qualifier in Tunis while in prep for the Arnold Classic.
    Here's a pic of Kemo in mid-December.

    Screen Shot 2018-01-07 at 7.33.03 PM.jpg
    Seems pretty good.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

  14. #167
    Spotter king kong kurbis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Joliet, IL
    Posts
    189
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KINic View Post
    GH and Slin are one hell of a drug.
    Yep thats all he did was take some GH and insulin and he turned into the after picture!! Some of you fucking people are clueless!!!!

  15. #168
    Little Guy
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    6
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    Yes Harris, But Wolf and Dexter fight is much appreciated.

  16. #169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gracy29 View Post
    Yes Harris, But Wolf and Dexter fight is much appreciated.
    there is a good chance they will be the two best in condition..if Winklar brings his Prague Pro package he could take it..
    Cedric would have to be at his all time best

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •