Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New weight limits for NPC Classic Physique

Default New weight limits for NPC Classic Physique

MD Online Editor
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

I was over 5-8 for a long time, up until maybe 3 years ago. Down to 5-7 and 1/2 now, dammit

Even natty AF I could not get to 182
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I was over 5-8 for a long time, up until maybe 3 years ago. Down to 5-7 and 1/2 now, dammit

You could if you did more cardio and went keto ��

I competed top of light heavy at 5'9.5 so it's right about where I'd be in bodybuilding. I like.

THanks for posting that info Ron.
    I now think they are the top limits for the ht/wt ratios.

To me the model for CPD is Frank Zane and he now fits into these ht/wt ratios.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

good too see.I hope this is the first step in increasing it even more .
    Would like to see that the final classic product will become IDENTICALL like the open class-
    With the same posing, trunks, routine etch.. only different is that the limit would be around the 230 mark if you are short and 250 if you are tall .
    This way hopefully we see the phsqyuies of the 90s , just before dorian yates hit the stage ..
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    good too see.I hope this is the first step in increasing it even more .
    Would like to see that the final classic product will become IDENTICALL like the open class-
    With the same posing, trunks, routine etch.. only different is that the limit would be around the 230 mark if you are short and 250 if you are tall .
    This way hopefully we see the phsqyuies of the 90s , just before dorian yates hit the stage ..
    I think the first Dorian would be within the limits of 250 pounds.

Also, 250 pounds is going to be small when you are used to men of 280.
    ęHumanity has been led by failures.Ľ

Yes you could. In contest shape absolutely. You underestimate the value of your trt.

You seem to forget I competed for many years before I touched a steroid

MD Online Editor

189 here 22 years ago

MD Online Editor

Pretty sure Iíve added a few pounds of permanent muscle since then.

MD Online Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    I think the first Dorian would be within the limits of 250 pounds.

Also, 250 pounds is going to be small when you are used to men of 280.
    I was talking more about the dorian a little later on , when he started to loose his waist and shape ..Maybee that was 3 years in or something .
    He was the first olympia to win on size and condition alone ..The first guy to have gut and symmetry problems on stage and still win .

Personally I have no problem if a bodybuilder who is 270 and up has some waist problems.This is just natural at that weight .You cant expect them to be 290 and have a serge nubret waist too .
    You have too choose , and a ronnie coleman ,naseer el sonbaty , jay cutler look is the best look off all time .Who cares if the gut is not small.
    Phil heath who weighs probably a place around 240 does not have the ability to rock the distended stomic look because he is too narrow and small for this ..

But but betty we must execpt not everybody i is like us -All they care about is waist, symmetry and shape ..They do not love mass .
    So to keep the ifbb brand strong the ifbb had to create a class where gut size is not a problem.
    The classic,,,And I have no problem with that..But too make them do the classic poses with boxer shorts on standing at 190 is NOT OLYMPIA WORTHY MAIN EVENT LEVEL.
    All the top guys in classic with added 20 pounds would be Epic ...Not as good as the open, but it would give the 90s look a good chance ...

You have 212 for the shorter people ,
    mens phsqyue for the male instagram juice warriors
    Open for the legends
    the classic should also for the legends who doesn't have the ronnie coleman genetics , but still look epic at around 230 mark
    be
    This is what I would like the classic look to be
    huge shoulders , round phsqyue , no gut what soever , nice lines , clean healthy look , but still have a look that looks FREAKY AND INSPIRING TO KIDS
    2006denverpro25-1.jpg PHIL WAS 208 AT HIS DEBUTE I THINK, LOOKS LIKE A CLASSIC CHAMPION DREAM MODEL .
    hqdefault.jpg GOOD LOOK AT 230

HERE YOU see dsc03325.jpglionel beyeke at 216 pounds as you can se the perfect classic look.
    As you can see the current low numbers in classic hinders many competitors , look at darem charles look here, he won many classic shows looking like this , too small bro to look optimal maxresdefault.jpg
    We have to find a middle ground , but if you are 175 pounds you can not start to argue with phil heath who is best , but if you are 220 with epic size, freshnes, no gut , then we can debate

Here is ray at 210 getting outsized by 50 pounds, but still it is close, what if ray was 20 pounds smaller here, would not be good, maxresdefault.jpg
    I want the classic to compete against the open is epic ness so the weight limit must be higher..
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Sweet. Looks like I’m sucking down to 175
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

189 here 22 years ago

MD Online Editor
    Hot Skinz FTW
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Behemoth

I'd compete around 215 so I could suck down to 205...but even at 215 the top classic guys look 30-40lbs bigger than me.

Classic isnít just about making a weight, youíre supposed to have really pretty structure and shape too. I do not

MD Online Editor

Behemoth

Classic isn’t just about making a weight, you’re supposed to have really pretty structure and shape too. I do not

MD Online Editor
    Same....there's guys in Guam competing in Classic Physique because they are the right height/weight...yet they have loose skin, missing body parts...I try to tell them go back to BB, your flaws are more forgivable there.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast