Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New weight limits for NPC Classic Physique

Banned

I'm very skeptical. The only true natty that I know is natty for a fact is Mike O'hearn and Jeff Willet

I never competed natty. Only dosages that probably Bikini and Fitness Chicks probably now take. I was lucky and have small joints, and fairly long muscle bellies.
    I always looked like I weighed more than I actually did.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I would have been far better suited to this division had I stayed natty like here - even my arms didn't look as bad because my legs and chest weren't so overdeveloped, and my waist was much more narrow.
    I don't know why you say you don't have good genetics for that class.Looking at these pictures your physique looks pretty good to me,especially for a natty.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBreda View Post
    I'm very skeptical. The only true natty that I know is natty for a fact is Mike O'hearn and Jeff Willet
    Oh, itís you, SexyBeast

MD Online Editor
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by NelsonMuntz View Post
    I dunno, height and weight DO NOT mean a classic physique.

Lee Haney had one of the greatest classic physiques ever and he was 5'11 and competed between 230-250 ish. Lee labrada, classic physique, 5'6 between 175-195lbs
    Shawn Ray one of the most classic physiques ever won the nationals at like 195-198, 20 lbs over what they are saying and with all due respect to even the guys who competed in the classic olympia, shawn would have wiped the floow with them in its prime

Hell even Bob Chic, another tall guy had a classic physique yet would be considered overweight in this category.

These guidlines are not well thought out and frankly don't represent what classic represents to me. Not every classic physique is the x frame either, thats a crock of shit because there were plenty of top classic physiques who I might add the majority of us look up to that did not have the stereotypical homo erotic wide shoulder, gentically tiny waist and flaming haircut while posing to strains of la boheme

And if you want to have classic that means they are supposed to be ridiculously shredded.
    All true !

BUT if the NPC/IFBB wants a separate CPD, they need to be defined by measureable standards.
    The ht/wt ratios provide an objective rational for having another division.

The real goal of the organization is to get more people entered and involved with the contest.
    FULL STOP!
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

I have not measured myself in several years....the Army measures but they round to the inch.

Measured today....5'5 " and 3/8s of an inch. Or solidly above 5'5"....that means I could weigh up to 170. I used to look best at 163/164 but with no welterweight and feeling too small for middleweight I would dehydrate down to lightweight (154.25) and look and feel like crap.

Maybe there is hope at 53?

Quote Originally Posted by swingslammer View Post
    I have not measured myself in several years....the Army measures but they round to the inch.

Measured today....5'5 " and 3/8s of an inch. Or solidly above 5'5"....that means I could weigh up to 170. I used to look best at 163/164 but with no welterweight and feeling too small for middleweight I would dehydrate down to lightweight (154.25) and look and feel like crap.

Maybe there is hope at 53?
    For us more mature aka older guys , the CPD standards seem to be an ideal goal for contest wt.
    I don't have a desire to compete again, but I'm dropping down the new CPD standards just for overall health and abs.

Quote Originally Posted by md is sinking lol View Post
    STEVE BITCHMAN IS son of a whore and i am glad his magnizine is going to close ! hhahahah

rambo md rules !!

i fucked his mother and kicked her butt and farted in her mouth !!!
    Wow... .hope 2018 goes better than the end of 2017 for you.

Banned

Oh, it’s you, SexyBeast

MD Online Editor
    How many clone does that guy have.

Quote Originally Posted by KINic View Post
    How many clone does that guy have.
    Impossible to say!
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Ron,

Could you please explain who (using Class A) as an example, can earn a Pro Card?
    It appears there are 3 different height that qualify as Class A?
    Is there a pose down between each of the Class winners to determine the Class A winner?

Thank you

MD Online Editor

I'm not sure Ti, but I'll assume it will be run like bikini, figure, etc that use ht based classes.
    Based on entry numbers, they will break it down to 3 different groups.
    A short ( under 5' 6") , B med ( 5'7" - 5' 11 and C tall ( 6 ft or taller) ????? maybe????

That is all one class, they are just giving you different weight restrictions based on exactly how tall you are inside the parameters of the class

MD Online Editor

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234