Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Ask Ron Episode 21

Default Ask Ron Episode 21

Thank you Ron for always answering the questions...

Do we post here for more or create a new thread?
    Youre an amateur. In every sense. -Chick to TonyK

Makes sense to post them here, thanks Bully.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

In episode 21 you said you've prepped yourself and always have, do you believe this is because you came from the "old school"?
    If you were to work with a coach, who do you think it would be?
    If you were to work with a current IFBB pro, who would it be?
    Do you like to coach people, if so, how many do you like to take on at a time, do you get more women competitors than men?
    Since you prep yourself, what do you think of the current crop of competitors working with a coach? Do you think it would be more beneficial for the competitor to try do their own thing to learn their body more?
    You mentioned you don't have many cheat meals since you're not prepping, so what does your current diet look like? take us through a day of what you eat...
    When you travel for shows or expo's do you typically miss training since you may miss meals, or do you just suck it up, find a gym and go anyway?
    Last, not a question, but a comment... I give you a ton of credit for doing the right thing and having your priorities in order with being a family man first and bodybuilder second. Mentioning your son starting school and helping him out rather than trying to pursue your pro card is refreshing to hear since this sport is very very selfish.

Thanks Ron and happy holidays to you and your family.

Bully, great questions again. Just to clarify, when you ask 'if you were to work with a current IFBB Pro,' do you mean who would I want to be my prep coach? Thanks.
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Muscle Head

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Bully, great questions again. Just to clarify, when you ask 'if you were to work with a current IFBB Pro,' do you mean who would I want to be my prep coach? Thanks.
    Thanks for answering my questions Ron.

Can you update me on the mag situation please, the last one I managed to get my hands on in the Uk was the one with Regan Grimes on the cover.

Quote Originally Posted by glenhill68 View Post
    Thanks for answering my questions Ron.

Can you update me on the mag situation please, the last one I managed to get my hands on in the Uk was the one with Regan Grimes on the cover.
    I will Find out, I didnít answer that because I donít know the situation of the magazine in the UK

MD Online Editor

Muscle Head

I will Find out, I didn’t answer that because I don’t know the situation of the magazine in the UK

MD Online Editor
    Thank you. I use a company here that imports and delivers it to me. I buy a 3 edition subscription each time but it seems a bit sporadic when they get it. Has there been an edition released since the Regan Grimes cover one?

Muscle Head

Some further questions for you Ron.

1. When you were competing what was the biggest mistake you made and why was it?
    2. What advice would you give to someone starting out in bodybuilding?
    3. You mention you might compete again. Would you use a prep coach or do you think you have enough knowledge now not to bother?
    4. When you set out bodybuilding what were your goals and what did you want to achieve?

Cheers,

Glen

Yes, sorry Ron, I should've been more specific but that is correct

Ok got it

MD Online Editor

Ron in your experience what amount of AAS would need someone to build an impresive body not a mass monster but a good respectable physhigue with health as top priority? what amount you wouldnt go over and what kind of AAS you feel meet those above cretiria?

Quote Originally Posted by bill2 View Post
    Ron in your experience what amount of AAS would need someone to build an impresive body not a mass monster but a good respectable physhigue with health as top priority? what amount you wouldnt go over and what kind of AAS you feel meet those above cretiria?
    I won't shy away from this one - I am not a drug expert but I do have an opinion.

Hey Ron,

first wish you and your family and friends all the best at Christmas.

question- What is the one thing online about people aside from trolling that has annoyed the absolute fuck out of you?

For me it is the misinterpretation of something I wrote and how people sidetrack everything with it and derail the thread, the other would be not knowing the difference between when it is time to be sarcastic and when it is not.
    I have been guilty of those 2 things myself, but those are my absolutes

next to bobby heenan among one of the funniest wrestling personalities ever