Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Could Steroid Distributors Be Next?

Freak of Nature

Default Could Steroid Distributors Be Next?

Florida law enforcement is getting tough as are other states in bringing murder charges against opiate dealers where they are linked to overdoses of the drugs. Where bodybuilder deaths are connected somehow to their drug use might similar charges come into play?

“If our agents can show the nexus between you — the pusher of poison — and the person that overdoses and dies, we will charge you with murder,” said Grinnell. “We are coming for you. Run.”
    http://wlrn.org/post/new-strategy-fi...eaths-overdose

LCSO_psa.jpgLCSO_psa.jpg

“The person who is spreading this poison needs to be held accountable,”
    What about mcdonalds or coca cola?
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

I absolutely think that that next step could be realized. The only group safe, and perhaps the most dangerous (Big Pharma), have nothing to worry about though. They seem to own the gov't.
    Last edited by TheIronDuque; December 19th, 2017 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    Florida law enforcement is getting tough as are other states in bringing murder charges against opiate dealers where they are linked to overdoses of the drugs. Where bodybuilder deaths are connected somehow to their drug use might similar charges come into play?

“If our agents can show the nexus between you — the pusher of poison — and the person that overdoses and dies, we will charge you with murder,” said Grinnell. “We are coming for you. Run.”
    http://wlrn.org/post/new-strategy-fi...eaths-overdose

LCSO_psa.jpgLCSO_psa.jpg
    I don't know how easy that would be. Although steroid abuse can have several undesirable side effects to a person's health, I don't know that they can technically lead to an overdose the same way that an opiate or even a drug like aspirin might. If a person has a cardiac event, good luck "proving" it was due to steroid use. Of course, I'm sure it is illegal for someone to advise another on how to use/dose any prescription medication if they are not a qualified medical professional.

Quote Originally Posted by Evan Centopani View Post
    I don't know how easy that would be. Although steroid abuse can have several undesirable side effects to a person's health, I don't know that they can technically lead to an overdose the same way that an opiate or even a drug like aspirin might. Of course, I'm sure it is illegal for someone to advise another on how to use/dose any prescription medication if they are not a qualified medical professional.
    The nexus they're looking for could be made in cases where there's a preexisting condition and a supplement aggravates it, whether significantly or not. What's legally problematic is that even if the veracity of the cases would be questionable, it might not stop these folks from carrying out arrests and raids. At some point, the issue of malicious prosecution would arise, but when dealing with the government, oversight and accountability aren't exactly what they're best known for.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIronDuque View Post
    The nexus they're looking for could be made in cases where there's a preexisting condition and a supplement aggravates it, whether significantly or not. What's legally problematic is that even if the veracity of the cases would be questionable, it might not stop these folks from carrying out arrests and raids. At some point, the issue of malicious prosecution would arise, but when dealing with the government, oversight and accountability aren't exactly what they're best known for.
    True. Slippery slope I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by Evan Centopani View Post
    True. Slippery slope I suppose
    The most dangerous group, the ones really behind "the poison," are Big Pharma. Just my two cents.

I say no. People en masse aren't dropping dead from gear. Opiates are another matter. Opiate addiction is a major issue in this nation. It takes and ruins countless lives, not just of the addict but those who care about them. In My area alone I personally know four people who have lost a family member to heroine / fentanyl abuse in the last few months. Over doses are now the leading cause of death of people under 50.

Quote Originally Posted by thegoon View Post
    I say no. People en masse aren't dropping dead from gear. Opiates are another matter. Opiate addiction is a major issue in this nation. It takes and ruins countless lives, not just of the addict but those who care about them. In My area alone I personally know four people who have lost a family member to heroine / fentanyl abuse in the last few months. Over doses are now the leading cause of death of people under 50.
    Was watching a special news report on UK tv about Fentanyl abuse. Didn't realise how big an epidemic it was in America. People dropping like flies.

I'd never heard of it before this, is it a prescribed drug?

The fundamental root problem is not being addressed: why do people need to consume such dangerous drugs?

The society seems to be unstructured and without hope of having a productive life.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Was watching a special news report on UK tv about Fentanyl abuse. Didn't realise how big an epidemic it was in America. People dropping like flies.

I'd never heard of it before this, is it a prescribed drug?
    Yes it's an extremely powerful opioid. It's measured in micro grams. I'm sure Oso could give it's medical uses.

On the streets dealers mix it in the heroine to make it more power and of greater demand. People are literally dropping like flies. It's even getting mixed in cocaine of a speed ball

It's a really nasty drug. In Kentucky and Indiana it's become an epidemic. Look at this article.

Quote Originally Posted by thegoon View Post
    Yes it's an extremely powerful opioid. It's measured in micro grams. I'm sure Oso could give it's medical uses.

On the streets dealers mix it in the heroine to make it more power and of greater demand. People are literally dropping like flies. It's even getting mixed in cocaine of a speed ball
    Holy shit, that sounds nasty as.

The legal high called 'Spice' is a problem over here in UK Chris. From news footage it looks to have similar effects to heroin, just completely incapacitates the user.

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Holy shit, that sounds nasty as.

The legal high called 'Spice' is a problem over here in UK Chris. From news footage it looks to have similar effects to heroin, just completely incapacitates the user.
    What's the status of cannabis in the UK?

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    The fundamental root problem is not being addressed: why do people need to consume such dangerous drugs?

The society seems to be unstructured and without hope of having a productive life.
    BINGO!

Don't get involved with illegal drugs and you won't have problems with the drug police.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Cannabis is now legal to use in my state of MA - but still illegal to buy without a prescription! Isn't that how it works with gear in the UK?
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Cannabis is now legal to use in my state of MA - but still illegal to buy without a prescription! Isn't that how it works with gear in the UK?
    Kind of.

Its illigal to sell but not to possess/ use.

strange law really but at least you can have your own choice to use them or not without breaking the law.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast