Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Ask Ron Episode 22

Default Ask Ron Episode 22

As always, thanks for answering Ron!
    On a side note, yoshidas is a game changer of a marinade, I use it all the time myself.
    Youre an amateur. In every sense. -Chick to TonyK

Unless I am dieting for a show, I refuse to choke down plain chicken and rice every day.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Ron may I suggest putting a description and having the questions asked listed in it. Maybe in order?

Quote Originally Posted by tonyk View Post
    Ron may I suggest putting a description and having the questions asked listed in it. Maybe in order?
    Do you mean, in the thread? Like a table of contents?
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

BullyGod

1. In episode 21 you said you've prepped yourself and always have, do you believe this is because you came from the "old school"?

2. If you were to work with a coach, who do you think it would be?

3. If you were to work with a current IFBB pro, who would it be?
      Do you like to coach people, if so, how many do you like to take on at a time, do you get more women competitors than men?

4. Since you prep yourself, what do you think of the current crop of competitors working with a coach? Do you think it would be more beneficial for the competitor to try do their own thing to learn their body more?

5. You mentioned you don't have many cheat meals since you're not prepping, so what does your current diet look like? take us through a day of what you eat...

6. When you travel for shows or expo's do you typically miss training since you may miss meals, or do you just suck it up, find a gym and go anyway?

7. Last, not a question, but a comment... I give you a ton of credit for doing the right thing and having your priorities in order with being a family man first and bodybuilder second. Mentioning your son starting school and helping him out rather than trying to pursue your pro card is refreshing to hear since this sport is very very selfish.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Do you mean, in the thread? Like a table of contents?
    i meant in the video description on YouTube that way people can get an idea of what's being asked if they are curious about a specific question.

you should do a ronline with Bully God and let him ask all those questions live

I have thought about doing one of these on the MD FB page live as a test - just know it would be 70-90% trolls. Our FB page has over a million and a half likes, and a huge percentage of those are from people who speak little or no English. So I would be getting flamed in 40 languages.

I have thought about doing one of these on the MD FB page live as a test - just know it would be 70-90% trolls. Our FB page has over a million and a half likes, and a huge percentage of those are from people who speak little or no English. So I would be getting flamed in 40 languages.
    Ron it would be like in Eddie Murphy's Raw(which I saw in theaters thank you very much) where he talked about immingrants in new york approaching him because they learned english watching Delirious

Quote Originally Posted by NelsonMuntz View Post
    you should do a ronline with Bully God and let him ask all those questions live
    Not sure if Nelson is being serious but I'd be down to keep the questions appropriate for you Ron. I have listened to Howard Stern for about 20 years now so I have an idea on how to interview you, maybe lol
    Youre an amateur. In every sense. -Chick to TonyK