Thread: The Top 10 Stories of 2017

Administrator

Default The Top 10 Stories of 2017

Crazy year.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Yep crazy year!
    MY KING OF KINGS

Muscle Head

Still feeling the blow dealt from the death of Dallas. MD had a good year in my opinion..keep up the great informative content guys! Love Levrone, Valentino, Duque and of course Ron Harris! Keep it up Ron, you are doing an AWESOME job at the helm of MD! Have a great New Year and bring on 2018!!!!!!

Thanks - I walked into a pretty rough position, taking the job the day Baye was fired and did his interview/rant immediately on RX. And truth be told, I made quite a few mistakes in the early months figuring out how to best organize a contest coverage team and get the best content possible. Of course, the first show I had to do it for was the freaking Arnold Classic!
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Thanks - I walked into a pretty rough position, taking the job the day Baye was fired and did his interview/rant immediately on RX. And truth be told, I made quite a few mistakes in the early months figuring out how to best organize a contest coverage team and get the best content possible. Of course, the first show I had to do it for was the freaking Arnold Classic!
    You've done a cracking job mate!
    Tiger and Rascal Show Ep. SEVEN- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ64DnGmo1c

Top 10 of 2017

1 - Ron Harris get elected as the director of the board.

2 - The IFBB split in two different entities. The split is confusing as hell as the two groups sports the name IFBB, altough one rewards huge guts and the other disqualify competitors that have them. Bob Chicherillo says the split is very clear and easy to figure out.

3- Rich the Piano Man leaves this earth with two pound of coke on a nearby table. His girlfriend insist that he was a sober and very responsible man.

4- Cedric McMillan win the Arnold against a weak field that included a ill-fathed McGyver

5 - Dallas chokes on food. His organs were several time larger than the average obese. He was on an ungodly amount of drug. Chad still roam in the dark.

6- AJ chokes his Ronline interview. He get banned by a popular poll, but reinstated because he is the gimmick account of Steve Blechman nephew.

7 - The rigged Olympia show reveal his corrupted side once again by making Phil "The Gift" Heath the winner despiste him displaying a repulsive gut worthy of the most hideous creature of nightmare. Phil say all his pics of the contest were photoshopped and make a huge ass out of himself like he always do.

8 - Because of the last point, Classic physique is expanding very fast and gaining ground. Finaly, a class were the physique looks good.

9 - Christian Duque is mysteriously still employed despite generating less interest than an average Sexy Beast 77 post.

10 - KINic Olympia play-by-play was amazing and stole the show. Yet, just a few members of the forum could read it before it was erased by the censor mafia. KINic was soon banned after that for posting a picture of the IFBB split.
    Last edited by KINic; December 29th, 2017 at 03:41 PM.
    -------------------------------
    let him who is without slin cast the first stone

I am tempted to delete that post as it once again insinuates corruption, but you melted my Grinch heart by making me your first story.
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Ron Harris for PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!

Behemoth

Don’t forget Shawn Perine.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob S View Post
    Don’t forget Shawn Perine.
    the article was written several weeks before he passed.

1. Steve Blechman is given a lifetime achievment award as MD remains #1

2. Roelly Winklar wins the bodybuilder of the year 2017 award destroying Rhoden,Bonac and even Dexter

3. Evan Centopani slips on piece of ice as his patella tendon evaporates like his NY Pro Win which is handed to Oliva Jr.

4. Dallas faints and is near death but keeps pushing the envelope at 340lbs shoveling food and insulin which kills him before he could even enter his prime

5. Dennis Wolf makes the statement that he will destroy everyone at the Arnolds Classic 2018 with only 3 working vertabra in his neck

6. Ashkanani defeats David Henry at the 212 Arnolds Classic because the posing round was not scored

7. Michael Edwards predicts Shawn Rhoden to finish 7th at Olympia and he does (was gifted 5th but really got 7th) epic prediction by Edwards!

8. William Bonac is still crying.. his nickname changing from William the Conquerer to William the CryBaby

9. Dan Solomon defeats Bob Chic is the best voice of bodybuilding 2017

10. Peter McGough named bodybuilding journalist of the century (congrats Pete)

11. Michael Edwards tells everyone Classic Physique will be a sure hit, Jim Manion listens and impliments it and it is a sure hit while Bob Chic and David Baye said that the whole division would suck

12. Ron Harris names thegoon as super moderator as abu dabi takes a step back to only regular moderator

1. Rosie Rascal wins female best bodypart of the year(her near perfect glutes).. a perfect british pound cake to eat as you drink your cup of tea

2. Giles Thomas wins best aquatic setup over Palumbo and Valentino with his tree frogs and newts

3. Aceto named worst guru of 2017 as all of his guys except Raymond fell off the face of the map

4. Ron Harris's Ronline named best new video bodybuilding show of 2017

5. Sandra Grajales named rising figure pro of 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    1. Rosie Rascal wins female best bodypart of the year(her near perfect glutes).. a perfect british pound cake to eat as you drink your cup of tea

2. Giles Thomas wins best aquatic setup over Palumbo and Valentino with his tree frogs and newts

3. Aceto named worst guru of 2017 as all of his guys except Raymond fell off the face of the map

Aceto even worse than Chad? I think he gotta place second this year.
    -------------------------------
    let him who is without slin cast the first stone

Regan Grimes did better than anyone here would ever think. Went to Kuwait because for guy like him it would be missed opportunity if he did not go. In 4 years he will be working with Chris again

Cedric - won Arnold. Fucked up at the Olympia - Chris took the blame himself.

Jose - should have beat Flex at all shows he competed against him and should have won Kuwait Pro. Easily.

Rhoden - his issue is lower-ab area. And he looked bad for O prejudging. Could have beat Dexter still.

Zane Watson looked insane at Arnold

Chris had many people turn pro this year

Sas Heirati - looked absolutely insane and should have won both NY Pro and Cali Pro. Went with Jordan because they can also train together.

Sergio Oliva - won his pro debut looked insane. Again - better than people expected.
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I am tempted to delete that post as it once again insinuates corruption, but you melted my Grinch heart by making me your first story.
    The Olympia corruption? Were not allowed to state the obvious?

Nothing but the best for my froggy dudes mate...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast