Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Episode SEVEN of The Tiger and Rascal Show!

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Well I am still not sure ,.Phil heath may be friends with chris kael, maybe he is using youre weakness for this group to come close to you..Who knows , but I do not think phil heath has ffdp on his speaker in his mercedes .
    Have you ever spoke to heath face to face before .But very strange he contacted you out of the blue .Any way the show rosie is doing is called bros vs pros ,is this a pro event with female phsqyue ,are there any other pro classes in that show,
    Hi mate. Hmm, you're getting me paranoid now AJ! I don't want a ninja kick off Phil next time I see him. Rather go see FFDP with him and Big Chris that's for sure.

I did think it was odd though when he popped on my instagram live like that, cool though.

I have spent some time with him yes mate, Jay Cutler invited me to have lunch with him and Phil at Fibo at the hotel back in 2014. Couple of hours in his company, he was sound- very polite, respectful and spoke openly about some very personal family issues of his. Jay introduced me as "Giles is a good guy" and I enjoyed myself. Quite the opposite of the image he seems to portray in the public that's for sure.

The 2brospro is largely an amateur pro qualifying event with two pro classes at each of the four shows they have planned in the UK in 2018. Here's the classes they have for this one in March...

It was originally bikini and board shorts, then when Bob and co changed it I said to Rosie "you gotta do this show!!!!"

We don't necessarily mind travelling to USA for her to compete (i.e.- Dallas, Vegas, Tampa), its very costly and a real challenge to dial in that last week for her when she's traveling and trying to get her food sorted when in hotels and whatever.

But, we enjoy it and tackle it, it's just with it being in London she can be in our house until the night before the show, hopefully have her coach Patrick stay with us the final week- so much, much easier to get her looking as peaked perfectly as when she won the Amateur Olympia in Liverpool back in 2015. It was so simple for that show, so easy.

The goal is a win in London and top 5 Olympia. That's the aim for 2018.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Giles; January 2nd, 2018 at 03:29 PM.
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 28- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56ks2IuiIWk

I love making my own exercises up. If I don’t feel the squeeze, I don’t bother.

Aw that’s so cool!! I once wrote a rap about all of my friends. It was when I was heavily into partying, there were about ten of us having a big joint birthday bash. I surprised them all with a funny rap mid way through the party, each person getting a little slot.

To be honest I sang professionally for years with no training. It was only towards the end I had to get training.. once I’d smashed my vocal chords to death. I miss the freedom of having a highly honed voice. It’s such an amazing feeling, hitting those high notes. I think once I’m content with my bodybuilding achievements I’ll revisit my singing. Nice little jazz club gig would be cool.

Yes!!! Go do what you love. Even now I go to dance classes just for fun. It’s so cool to be constantly learning new things, meeting new communities of people. It keeps me sane to see normal women without a lot of surgery. If I only immerse myself in the fitness industry it kind of warps my mind a bit.

I just go online, find a class or a course and book it. Pay upfront, locked in and I always love it.

xx

Quote Originally Posted by NelsonMuntz View Post
    I do that with the leg extension as well when I want to do standing. I saw a video with leg curls done on the functional trainer a couple of days ago, kinda stuff we forget about, I will find it and post it later

never in any bands officially, mostly walk ons, some hanging out in studios, open mike and put together some "supergroups lol" a week or 2 before, practiced like crazy and did full on shows at massive house parties and some smaller events. Even when I was on the street a fella and I put together a half hour acoustic set of old rock tunes on acoustic and played for some old fellas in the shelter on the floor basically where they go to live in and most likely never come out of(kind of pallative and harm reduction with alcohol). Surprisingly that ended up one of my first unexpected paid gig, $70 for half hour.
    The few house parties I was vocalist at were typically 3-4 hours total over the evening, which is funny because my voice was really humming along well at 3 hours, moreseo than at 30 minutes.
    I am not as polished as your great voice, mine is kid more like if james Hetfield, Paul Mccartney, Jim Morrison and Axl Rose had an orgy and i was the resulting child, so basically it I can do metallica right through to the high note in under the boardwalk. I think the oldie I loved the most to do was the high part in Knights in White Satin. I only had tried it once at that point in a practice and when we did it I was so nervous right through the song as I was responsible for the high part and somehow pulled it off.

I see people like yourself and few others on here who have eclectic interests and do stuff with it. I have ecletic interests as do others here and more of should dtrive to be more like you guys and explore those. That is my goal over not this year but over the next 20, to explore those things and have fun doing them and treat the things I don't like doing but have to exactly like the things we like doing so they all come together. Something like that

Keep rockin Rosie, you have a great voice and buckets of personality so rockin it out on friday whether in front of people in a pub/club or in a studio just makes it all the more worth it
    'Muscle and Grace all up in your face'

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Rascal View Post
    I love making my own exercises up. If I don’t feel the squeeze, I don’t bother.

Aw that’s so cool!! I once wrote a rap about all of my friends. It was when I was heavily into partying, there were about ten of us having a big joint birthday bash. I surprised them all with a funny rap mid way through the party, each person getting a little slot.

To be honest I sang professionally for years with no training. It was only towards the end I had to get training.. once I’d smashed my vocal chords to death. I miss the freedom of having a highly honed voice. It’s such an amazing feeling, hitting those high notes. I think once I’m content with my bodybuilding achievements I’ll revisit my singing. Nice little jazz club gig would be cool.

Yes!!! Go do what you love. Even now I go to dance classes just for fun. It’s so cool to be constantly learning new things, meeting new communities of people. It keeps me sane to see normal women without a lot of surgery. If I only immerse myself in the fitness industry it kind of warps my mind a bit.

I just go online, find a class or a course and book it. Pay upfront, locked in and I always love it.

xx
    Hope to be playing pubs for fun regularly later this year like this fella I know and have seen several times. He and those other guys are like in thier late fifties and still rocking

fantastic episode..as women's physique leans more towards women's bodybuilding it will be up to epic stars like Rosie to keep her lines and great looks..
    many girl have gotten harder but not epic like DLB was.. Juliana Malacarne has crushed everyone

This plus the Chili Peppers Under the Bridge and Metallica's Nothing Else Matters and their version of Turn the Page is what I am known for the most among the people who have seen me

This plus the Chili Peppers Under the Bridge and Metallica's Nothing Else Matters and their version of Turn the Page is what I am known for the most among the people who have seen me

Turn the page was the music I used for my first ever posing music mate! Great track, meaningful lyrics.

Rosie posted this on her Instagram today.

From the 2016 Olympia where she won IFBB Rookie of the year.

Cracking shot...

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Rosie posted this on her Instagram today.

From the 2016 Olympia where she won IFBB Rookie of the year.

Cracking shot...

Fantastic picture
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Aaaah this looks so cool. Great atmosphere!

Iíve gotta go see more live music this year.

Hope to be playing pubs for fun regularly later this year like this fella I know and have seen several times. He and those other guys are like in thier late fifties and still rocking

Thankyou I’m gonna work on that classic posing this year too!!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    fantastic episode..as women's physique leans more towards women's bodybuilding it will be up to epic stars like Rosie to keep her lines and great looks..
    many girl have gotten harder but not epic like DLB was.. Juliana Malacarne has crushed everyone

Pic from Rosie's 'Venus' shoot for Vogue magazine going on right now in London.

She's having a blast. Getting some good footage for episode 8 of The Tiger and Rascal Show too.

Excellent pic of Rascal! 👍

MD Online Editor
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Had fun filming Rosie and British Champ Emma Louise-Hyndman training shoulders and practising posing at Ultraflex gym in Leeds yesterday.

Got some great footage for episode 8. Can't wait to edit it all.

(Spot the Rascal)

Some leg training on Tuesday with Rascal and Emma Hyndman.

Might squeeze some of this session in episode 8.

what stands out for me here looking at those pics above is how much bodybuilding is truly a sport of illusions. You have people like Rosie and a few other like Dani(for got her last name, sorry) in wpd who most likely give off this notion of being "huge" to the untrained eye, ie the general public who don't follow bodybuilding until you put them beside someone like the lady above beside them, they are actually very tiny in comparision. But when they get out onstage or are training in the gym you are like "wtf! where did that muscle come from?"

it was the same things they use to say about people like Shawn Ray and Lee Labrada for example where in regular clothes they would get dwarfed by the bigger bodybuilders, until they were training in the gym and especially onstage, same thing

what stands out for me here looking at those pics above is how much bodybuilding is truly a sport of illusions. You have people like Rosie and a few other like Dani(for got her last name, sorry) in wpd who most likely give off this notion of being "huge" to the untrained eye, ie the general public who don't follow bodybuilding until you put them beside someone like the lady above beside them, they are actually very tiny in comparision. But when they get out onstage or are training in the gym you are like "wtf! where did that muscle come from?"

it was the same things they use to say about people like Shawn Ray and Lee Labrada for example where in regular clothes they would get dwarfed by the bigger bodybuilders, until they were training in the gym and especially onstage, same thing
    Rosie is weeny mate!

I saw two competitors at the 2016 Dallas Europa athlete meeting laugh when Rosie's name was called to hand in her music as a physique competitor and she walked up to the front.

Pretty sure they weren't laughing when she won it the next day with straight firsts. Ha ha. Optimus Rascal.

Giles,

This was the first time I checked out the Tiger and Rascal show.
    First let me say, that your wife Rosie is an ideal combination of feminine beauty and muscle.
    You were a damn good bodybuilder in your hey-day, but she's got a top pro physique.

2nd , you two look like a happy, busy and well balanced couple.
    I'm sure you enjoy the current scene despite the demands on your time and energy right now.
    I'd like to simply remind you to take a breath and APPRECIATTE the moment.
    In my experience, most of us don't really know how cool things are , until they're over.

I wish Rosie well and hope to see you two grow old together.

Good Bless, Howard
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast