Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Episode SEVEN of The Tiger and Rascal Show!

Default Episode SEVEN of The Tiger and Rascal Show!

Tiger and Rascal Show Ep. SEVEN- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ64DnGmo1c

Happy New year to you and Rosie Giles, I will have a gander at it later tonight or tomorrow

Posing clinic stuff was excellent, as was Rosie’s routine, as was the Five finger fun.
    D E S T R O Y

Happy new year guys

we we will get looooooads more training videos this year xx
    'Muscle and Grace all up in your face'

In this episode-

- Tiger and Rascal's top ten highlights of 2017
    - Rosie's next pro contest training begins
    - Star Wars Holiday special
    - 2brospro Northern posing seminar highlights with Rosie and fellow IFBB pro Luke Sandoe
    - Five Finger Death Punch Wembley concert highlights

Featuring-
    - Tiger and Rascal
    - Cedric McMillan
    - Brandon Curry
    - Nathan De Asha
    - Victor Martinez
    - Phil Heath
    - Tony Barnbrook and Jumpin' Jack
    - Will Meddick-Dyson
    - Nicolas Vullioud
    - Johnnie Jackson
    - Hadi Choopan
    - Sam Forbes
    - Emma Gormley
    - Andrea Corbett
    - Peter McGough and Anne Byron-McGough
    - Ian Harrison
    - Spider-Man
    - Ronnie Coleman
    - Kylo Ren
    - Chewbacca
    - Charlie Mardon
    - Ivan Moody and co

Quote Originally Posted by NelsonMuntz View Post
    Happy New year to you and Rosie Giles, I will have a gander at it later tonight or tomorrow
    Wicked! Thanks mate, 2018 is gonna be awesomeness.

A nod to the Don...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeUK View Post
    Posing clinic stuff was excellent, as was Rosie’s routine, as was the Five finger fun.
    Thanks George, as always mate we appreciate the support!

So much Tigery and Rascally goodness in this episode!
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Ok, so I watched it late last night, great episode.

-Honestly I don't follow the whole competition thing that much anymore except for when all you forum members are talking about it and when one of the members here and/or pros/amateurs who post here are competing. That being said I do like the interviews Giles and Rosie do along with their coverage and Ron's as well.
    I forgot how much posing is a lost art and it was cool to see Rosie and Luke doing that class, the minor details make such a difference just by slight moves.

Rosie, your posing is fantastic and reminicent of the routines that people like Cory Everson used to do, plus your physique reminds me of that era, in which to me was the golden era of women's bodybuilding. there are also some fantastic male and female physiques coming out of the UK.

=the training footage was pretty cool, I like that standing leg curl in that gym you were at, looks like it can be used as a superset with unweighted reverse hypers.

-the five finger death punch footage was pretty cool, I was surprised to see so many women in their twenties and thirties rocking out and knowing the words to the songs because most seem to be stuck on pop and hip hop these days
    My only criticism of five finger death punch is that if they are going to do a Offspring song I would love to see them cover this one instead as they would kill it and it is my faver offspring song, a song I want to cover next time I get to go to an open mike..last time I did Monkey Wrench by Foo Fighter s and take it easy by the Eagles. I am hoping once I get some of my financial shit in order this year to get back more into singing again and hopefully join and/or start a cool ass cover band,
    This song will def be on the list which I would like to see five finger death punch cover

Hey... happy new year

I love teaching the posing techniques. I like to study other peoples posing, where they place their feet, tilt the hips etc...

Thankyou!! I’m so pleased you’ve said I remind you of the physiques from the golden era. This is what I’m trying to bring to the stage. I think it’s a lot to do with having no breast implants, small waist (of course) and a more overall “natural” look.

The modern day masterpiece. I even like the old style bikinis they wore.

I find it very hard to find hamstring equipment that allows me to get the muscle in tension. They’re usually designed for larger people. I tend to rely on hypers, Romanian dead’s and dumbbells. I can also sometimes get a crazy feel on the leg extension!!! I have to turn around in it, kneel on the seat and lift in reverse.

Were you in a band before? Are you a singer or musician or both? That would be very cool to see some of your music? Did you ever do original stuff too? I miss singing on stage.

Quote Originally Posted by NelsonMuntz View Post
    Ok, so I watched it late last night, great episode.

-Honestly I don't follow the whole competition thing that much anymore except for when all you forum members are talking about it and when one of the members here and/or pros/amateurs who post here are competing. That being said I do like the interviews Giles and Rosie do along with their coverage and Ron's as well.
    I forgot how much posing is a lost art and it was cool to see Rosie and Luke doing that class, the minor details make such a difference just by slight moves.

Rosie, your posing is fantastic and reminicent of the routines that people like Cory Everson used to do, plus your physique reminds me of that era, in which to me was the golden era of women's bodybuilding. there are also some fantastic male and female physiques coming out of the UK.

=the training footage was pretty cool, I like that standing leg curl in that gym you were at, looks like it can be used as a superset with unweighted reverse hypers.

-the five finger death punch footage was pretty cool, I was surprised to see so many women in their twenties and thirties rocking out and knowing the words to the songs because most seem to be stuck on pop and hip hop these days
    My only criticism of five finger death punch is that if they are going to do a Offspring song I would love to see them cover this one instead as they would kill it and it is my faver offspring song, a song I want to cover next time I get to go to an open mike..last time I did Monkey Wrench by Foo Fighter s and take it easy by the Eagles. I am hoping once I get some of my financial shit in order this year to get back more into singing again and hopefully join and/or start a cool ass cover band,
    This song will def be on the list which I would like to see five finger death punch cover
    'Muscle and Grace all up in your face'

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeUK View Post
    Some pics from the 2brospro posing seminar...(as featured in this episode)

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Rascal View Post
    Hey... happy new year

I love teaching the posing techniques. I like to study other peoples posing, where they place their feet, tilt the hips etc...

Thankyou!! I’m so pleased you’ve said I remind you of the physiques from the golden era. This is what I’m trying to bring to the stage. I think it’s a lot to do with having no breast implants, small waist (of course) and a more overall “natural” look.

The modern day masterpiece. I even like the old style bikinis they wore.

I find it very hard to find hamstring equipment that allows me to get the muscle in tension. They’re usually designed for larger people. I tend to rely on hypers, Romanian dead’s and dumbbells. I can also sometimes get a crazy feel on the leg extension!!! I have to turn around in it, kneel on the seat and lift in reverse.

Were you in a band before? Are you a singer or musician or both? That would be very cool to see some of your music? Did you ever do original stuff too? I miss singing on stage.
    I do that with the leg extension as well when I want to do standing. I saw a video with leg curls done on the functional trainer a couple of days ago, kinda stuff we forget about, I will find it and post it later

never in any bands officially, mostly walk ons, some hanging out in studios, open mike and put together some "supergroups lol" a week or 2 before, practiced like crazy and did full on shows at massive house parties and some smaller events. Even when I was on the street a fella and I put together a half hour acoustic set of old rock tunes on acoustic and played for some old fellas in the shelter on the floor basically where they go to live in and most likely never come out of(kind of pallative and harm reduction with alcohol). Surprisingly that ended up one of my first unexpected paid gig, $70 for half hour.
    The few house parties I was vocalist at were typically 3-4 hours total over the evening, which is funny because my voice was really humming along well at 3 hours, moreseo than at 30 minutes.
    I am not as polished as your great voice, mine is kid more like if james Hetfield, Paul Mccartney, Jim Morrison and Axl Rose had an orgy and i was the resulting child, so basically it I can do metallica right through to the high note in under the boardwalk. I think the oldie I loved the most to do was the high part in Knights in White Satin. I only had tried it once at that point in a practice and when we did it I was so nervous right through the song as I was responsible for the high part and somehow pulled it off.

I see people like yourself and few others on here who have eclectic interests and do stuff with it. I have ecletic interests as do others here and more of should dtrive to be more like you guys and explore those. That is my goal over not this year but over the next 20, to explore those things and have fun doing them and treat the things I don't like doing but have to exactly like the things we like doing so they all come together. Something like that

Keep rockin Rosie, you have a great voice and buckets of personality so rockin it out on friday whether in front of people in a pub/club or in a studio just makes it all the more worth it

I say five fingerrrrr, you sayyyyyy?

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post

I say five fingerrrrr, you sayyyyyy?

Giles I am worried that phil heath is trying to set you up for a beat down .
    He has probably seen how you have talked about him online and wants revenge .
    Did you notice you did not see 1 Person in that 5 finger death concert that was brown or black or yellow .
    It is beaucse that music is only for white people bro, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR PHIL HEATH to like that music, impossible .

he is using youre love for that devil music to lure you in for something , do not trust heath bro -
    Also where can I listen to the full song that rosie sings in that clip where hadi poses
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Giles I am worried that phil heath is trying to set you up for a beat down .
    He has probably seen how you have talked about him online and wants revenge .
    Did you notice you did not see 1 Person in that 5 finger death concert that was brown or black or yellow .
    It is beaucse that music is only for white people bro, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR PHIL HEATH to like that music, impossible .

he is using youre love for that devil music to lure you in for something , do not trust heath bro -
    Also where can I listen to the full song that rosie sings in that clip where hadi poses
    Hmm, dya think mate? Phil said on my insta (see pic) that he's mates with guitarist Chris Kael...

"I'm taking back control of my knucklesssss" sang Chris Kael.

And if you ever see a tall guy with a red Mohican that's always with Phil at the Olympia, that's his mate Chris 'Big Country' Wilson.

I speak with Chris every now and again and he said lead singer Ivan Moody is from his town, soooo I guess there is are connections that might mean this is all true.

Plus, FFDP are pretty cool mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Hmm, dya think mate? Phil said on my insta (see pic) that he's mates with guitarist Chris Kael...

"I'm taking back control of my knucklesssss" sang Chris Kael.

And if you ever see a tall guy with a red Mohican that's always with Phil at the Olympia, that's his mate Chris 'Big Country' Wilson.

I speak with Chris every now and again and he said lead singer Ivan Moody is from his town, soooo I guess there is are connections that might mean this is all true.

Plus, FFDP are pretty cool mate.

Well I am still not sure ,.Phil heath may be friends with chris kael, maybe he is using youre weakness for this group to come close to you..Who knows , but I do not think phil heath has ffdp on his speaker in his mercedes .
    Have you ever spoke to heath face to face before .But very strange he contacted you out of the blue .Any way the show rosie is doing is called bros vs pros ,is this a pro event with female phsqyue ,are there any other pro classes in that show,
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast