Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Next MD Cover: Classic Physique Star Chris Bumstead - Heir to the Classic Throne?

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool90 View Post
    lol, Sergio had a rough time beating jdr. no offense to either one because i respect them, especially jon, but last time jon did the O i dont think he placed in the top 10. he wasnt at his best but you get the idea. Nathan Needs to stop enhancing his biceps and shoulders. or we will Switch the gut for the SEO kid.
    Sergio has done ONE pro show- one! And won it.

He's well on his way to future success, he's just getting started.

And Nathan in his first 18 months as a pro has snagged a 12th and now a 7th at the Olympia with several pro wins already. Even at Nathan's FIRST pro show (Bodypower pro, 2016) he pushed Roelly hard. I was there, even Ronnie was super impressed. (Sat with him)

Both guys are moving up...Anyone can see that, surely?

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post

And Nathan in his first 18 months as a pro has snagged a 12th and now a 7th at the Olympia with several pro wins already. Even at Nathan's FIRST pro show (Bodypower pro, 2016) he pushed Roelly hard. I was there, even Ronnie was super impressed. (Sat with him)

Yup .
    Why do you think I picked them as the next guys to have a shoot when heath retires .
    Heath has said he will keep going on for 4 more years .Year 2022 so he will retire with 11 or twelve titles .
    By that time dexter has retired, rhoden ha retired ,roely retired ,

So who is the obvious choice , sergio and nathan ..
    Sergio olivia has finally got sponsors and is moving up the ranks fast .He is also the son of a legend , meaning he will have the advantage if it is close.The ifbb judges like they're history and what is more epic than a son of a olympia champion become champion itself -
    Nathan in 4 years will be in his peak, he is hungry , perfect age , has a strong system in oxygen camp and has a family so he wont be out partying and killing people ala craig titus .
    Any of then would be the perfect fit, sergio is more charismatic than nathan, but nathan is genetically more supreme.We shall se but after heath retires they are the favourites to snatch the olympia title .
    I do not think Ramy will ever win sadly
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

SO? that is actually a bad Thing that someone who is in his mid 30īs and took 5 years to win his pro Card while Training all his life, being sposnored by labrada Nutrition for most of the time took that Long to win a Show and lets be real, it wasnt like he crushed everybody like ramy did.

nope. he has been Training all his life and took forever to win his pro Card. not mr O material imo.

still has obvious SEO in his delts and arms. if he doesnt stop he wont win shit, then again with These judges it might actually help.

The kid is incredible!!!! Well deserved cover.
    I think he's the real future of bodybuilding.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    I think he's the real future of bodybuilding.
    I think he certainly seems to have that same mental drive as Flex Lewis or even Dorian. You can't bet against athletes with that kind of mental drive. They just don't stop until the job is done.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12