Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: No Bull Weekly Ep. 29 - Never-ending Luimarco & Dave Palumbo Odyssey

  1. #1
    Administrator Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    noisserped
    Posts
    17,744
    Gender
    Male

    Default No Bull Weekly Ep. 29 - Never-ending Luimarco & Dave Palumbo Odyssey


  2. #2
    Barbarian bsilva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    723
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    1. "Gregg never used synthol"??....

    2. LUI was great youtuber but even admits he is on his way out as far as regular bb coverage on youtube goes.

    3. Nick Strength and Power is usually very respectful of most pros but I have to agree it was irresponsible to guestimate that Frank Zane is selling Sandows (also failed to even mention Franco). I was surprised he went that route and did not even speculate the possibility that they might be fakes or replicas. Nick's own fans cited instances where Joe Weider gave Sandows as gifts on occasion.

  3. #3
    Behemoth TheIronDuque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    1,040
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bsilva View Post
    1. "Gregg never used synthol"??....

    2. LUI was great youtuber but even admits he is on his way out as far as regular bb coverage on youtube goes.

    3. Nick Strength and Power is usually very respectful of most pros but I have to agree it was irresponsible to guestimate that Frank Zane is selling Sandows (also failed to even mention Franco). I was surprised he went that route and did not even speculate the possibility that they might be fakes or replicas. Nick's own fans cited instances where Joe Weider gave Sandows as gifts on occasion.
    1. No, Gregg never used Synthol.

    2. Interesting.

    3. He's a nice guy. He just followed me on IG which I thought was very cool.

    Ty for watching my show & for your post.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,928
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheIronDuque View Post
    1. No, Gregg never used Synthol.

    2. Interesting.

    3. He's a nice guy. He just followed me on IG which I thought was very cool.

    Ty for watching my show & for your post.
    Wookie you are a piece of shit - you are missing “The Point”.

  5. #5
    Behemoth TheIronDuque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    1,040
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harrybrottman View Post
    Wookie you are a piece of shit - you are missing “The Point”.


    Harry,

    The trolling needs to intensify. I'm honestly even embarrassed to reply to your most recent comments. Please get with DonFlex and Kinic for some remedial lessons. I want you to study (then candidate) Trump. Look at how he decimates poor Rand Paul. Even at the last second, he gets another great jab, arguably a knockout. I was Berner and voted for Jill, but Trump University could have offered a Doctorate in Trolling. You could be the Big Don of the MD Boards, but you need a mentor.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,928
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    The trolling needs to intensify. I'm honestly even embarrassed to reply to your most recent comments. Please get with DonFlex and Kinic for some remedial lessons. I want you to study (then candidate) Trump. Look at how he decimates poor Rand Paul. Even at the last second, he gets another great jab, arguably a knockout. I was Berner and voted for Jill, but Trump University could have offered a Doctorate in Trolling. You could be the Big Don of the MD Boards, but you need a mentor.


  7. #7
    Behemoth TheIronDuque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    1,040
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Harrybrottman View Post
    The trolling needs to intensify. I'm honestly even embarrassed to reply to your most recent comments. Please get with DonFlex and Kinic for some remedial lessons. I want you to study (then candidate) Trump. Look at how he decimates poor Rand Paul. Even at the last second, he gets another great jab, arguably a knockout. I was Berner and voted for Jill, but Trump University could have offered a Doctorate in Trolling. You could be the Big Don of the MD Boards, but you need a mentor.

    I love that tie


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheIronDuque View Post
    I love that tie


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Shame you haven't learnt to do a proper knot.


    You're welcome Harry

  9. #9
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    72,711

    Default

    I don't even know how to tie a tie. Really.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  10. #10
    Little Guy
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    9
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    You guys don't realize that this bi polar freak sees all the negative comments as success right....wanna win? Freeze his ass out

  11. #11
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    72,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gearmade View Post
    You guys don't realize that this bi polar freak sees all the negative comments as success right....wanna win? Freeze his ass out
    Who? Lui, Dave, or Christian?
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  12. #12
    Behemoth TheIronDuque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    1,040
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gearmade View Post
    You guys don't realize that this bi polar freak sees all the negative comments as success right....wanna win? Freeze his ass out
    That last line I don’t get.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheIronDuque View Post
    That last line I don’t get.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ignore you and you'll leave.

  14. #14
    Behemoth TheIronDuque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Posts
    1,040
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    Ignore you and you'll leave.
    Lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •