Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: No ones talking about the Porter, Fakhri Mubarak fight?

Trump will win a second term - even if he loses the vote. Unless his opponent can afford better computer hackers -
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Trump will win a second term - even if he loses the vote. Unless his opponent can afford better computer hackers -

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I would vote for Oprah before Trump, that's for damn sure. I think I would vote for a cockroach before Trump.
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by bigoso View Post
    Tarantino gets a lot of criticism for use of the n word in his movies. Which I honestly never understood. The guys writing a script and he has people talking how they talk. This is a word many people use.....in public or private. It's a movie so it's not like HE'S using it, ya know?

I love comedy, but beyond that I feel like good comedians really push culture forward. They take subject matter that we (society) are uncomfortable about and make us laugh about them. They force a conversation.....outside of our bubbles that we all live in. Think about chappelles show back in the day.....it was transformative IMO. We've gotten so pc I don't even think his show could happen in 2017. I agree folks have to deal with consequences of their words I just think there is a lot of fake outrage these days

As far as trump, it's not a thought....it's pretty easily verifiable that he's a racist. Discriminatory renting practices back to the 70's(for which he's been sued), his treatment of the Central Park 5 (google if not familiar) pretty much an attempted modern day lynching of KIDS that were proven innocent (he doubled down instead of apologizing when DNA exonerated them), racist comments on the campaign trail, the appointing of legit supremacist, alt right folks (sessions, bannon), there's a reason Richard spencer and all the alt right guys support him

I actually like talking politics.....I don't usually do it here because politics inevitably ties into race and people get all crazy about both subjects and it just goes no where

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    thanks for answering, i will look it up over the Weekend.

I would vote for Oprah before Trump, that's for damn sure. I think I would vote for a cockroach before Trump.
    damn straight

Banned

why? Trump is the best president we ever had, better than Reagan

He isnít bad for being The Antichrist, I suppose.

MD Online Editor

Banned

He isn’t bad for being The Antichrist, I suppose.

MD Online Editor
    No, to me Obama was the antichrist

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBreda View Post
    why? Trump is the best president we ever had, better than Reagan
    This just shows how different perspective can be. Reagan was the worst. Fucking drug trafficking president

Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from www.truenutrition.com use discount code BIGOSO

Nobody becomes President by being a nice guy, sorry impossible. You get to that level by being able to play both sides of the coin

Does not mean any of them started out with good intentions, but you just don't become president by being nice because you will get chewed up and destroyed if you let your guard down

The only difference between the lot of them is some are better than others at hiding their evil tendancies. Trump does not do a good job of hiding his evil side, others like Obama were experts on hding the other side none of us get to see

ummmm. because this is a bodybuilding forum. Stupid question!

Pretty pathetic that people let their personal feelings get in the way of their better judgement in regards to politics. Mr well spoken token black guy Obama that everyone loved and pushed so hard that had just about ZERO experience won and ruined this country for 8 years, and Trump who has been in for one year but speaks terribly, tweets like a moron, does stupid shit but yet the country is the best it has been in years and has only been in for one year. Lets see who is crying when you fools get more money back in your checks and tax returns.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull9 View Post
    Pretty pathetic that people let their personal feelings get in the way of their better judgement in regards to politics. Mr well spoken token black guy Obama that everyone loved and pushed so hard that had just about ZERO experience won and ruined this country for 8 years, and Trump who has been in for one year but speaks terribly, tweets like a moron, does stupid shit but yet the country is the best it has been in years and has only been in for one year. Lets see who is crying when you fools get more money back in your checks and tax returns.
    We all will have different priorities.....although I honestly can't see the good he's done. For me, as a black dude, having a president who puts dyed in the wool white supremacists in his cabinet (bannon, sessions) ranks pretty high with things I can't co sign. There is no amount of good he can do that's gonna make me overlook that as a black man. If that's not your or anyone else's priority that's your right as well

Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from www.truenutrition.com use discount code BIGOSO

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull9 View Post
    You should probably stop voicing your opinion unless your objective is making yourself look incredibly ignorant.
    In the sea of heavy metal, you are plankton.

Quote Originally Posted by bigoso View Post
    We all will have different priorities.....although I honestly can't see the good he's done. For me, as a black dude, having a president who puts dyed in the wool white supremacists in his cabinet (bannon, sessions) ranks pretty high with things I can't co sign. There is no amount of good he can do that's gonna make me overlook that as a black man. If that's not your or anyone else's priority that's your right as well

Lowest african american unemployment in years, highest stock market almost ever, taken away a lot of the shitty rules that screw businesses over, tax plan will benefit 80 percent of Americans, lowest overall unemployment for years, deported almost 300k plus MS-13 gang members, consumer confidence at an all time high, passed 32 bill through congress already, appointed a great supreme court justice which both sides agreed with for the most part, border security 40 percent fewer illegal crosses and deported violent criminal offenders, finally getting tough with the rest of the world and while he may be laughed at with his comments trust me they are taking him very seriously. Again hate the guy all you want, shit i hate him, he is a pure scumbag in so many ways but again i dont let my personal feelings get in the way of everything else. My accountant already told me how much i will benefit from this tax plan and i like that a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Womanthrower View Post
    You should probably stop voicing your opinion unless your objective is making yourself look incredibly ignorant.
    Ok then I am ignorant, does that make you feel better?

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast