Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: No ones talking about the Porter, Fakhri Mubarak fight?

Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull9 View Post
    Pretty pathetic that people let their personal feelings get in the way of their better judgement in regards to politics. Mr well spoken token black guy Obama that everyone loved and pushed so hard that had just about ZERO experience won and ruined this country for 8 years, and Trump who has been in for one year but speaks terribly, tweets like a moron, does stupid shit but yet the country is the best it has been in years and has only been in for one year. Lets see who is crying when you fools get more money back in your checks and tax returns.
    From the multiple articles I read looks like that increase in my tax return will be between 0.4% and 1.2%. Not really breaking the bank, however the richest will get double that percentage as well as doubling the estate tax exemption. So yeah if you already make a lot of money then the new tax plan will continue that. However thats what politics are the person that best suits your interest are the ones you favor.

Quote Originally Posted by nocobb3203 View Post
    From the multiple articles I read looks like that increase in my tax return will be between 0.4% and 1.2%. Not really breaking the bank, however the richest will get double that percentage as well as doubling the estate tax exemption. So yeah if you already make a lot of money then the new tax plan will continue that. However thats what politics are the person that best suits your interest are the ones you favor.
    I am neither a republican or democrat because i think both sides are completely fucked up but yes i favor the person who will overall make the country better. Cant please everyone and that is just the way it is. Should i apologize for working my fucking ass off and for doing well? I was handed nothing, was given nothing, I grinded my way from being almost fucking broke to where i am now and that is no exaggeration.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

I am neither a republican or democrat because i think both sides are completely fucked up but yes i favor the person who will overall make the country better. Cant please everyone and that is just the way it is. Should i apologize for working my fucking ass off and for doing well? I was handed nothing, was given nothing, I grinded my way from being almost fucking broke to where i am now and that is no exaggeration.
    Well nothing I said asked for an apology or to make everyone happy. I simply replied to your statement " Lets see who is crying when you fools get more money back in your checks and tax returns." with facts on who will be receiving more money back.

Quote Originally Posted by nocobb3203 View Post
    Well nothing I said asked for an apology or to make everyone happy. I simply replied to your statement " Lets see who is crying when you fools get more money back in your checks and tax returns." with facts on who will be receiving more money back.
    80 percent of Americans will. While your return might not break the bank, you are getting more than before and that should mean something.

Ok then I am ignorant, does that make you feel better?
    No, it ruins my life.
    In the sea of heavy metal, you are plankton.

Quote Originally Posted by Womanthrower View Post
    No, it ruins my life.
    THat made me lol.

Oh and too add to my list which i forgot, Trump has done more for the Veterans in one year than Obama in 8 and he is about to more.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...e-for-veterans

80 percent of Americans will. While your return might not break the bank, you are getting more than before and that should mean something.
    So, this tax returb has been possible by cutting on social insurance? That's a legit question.
    -------------------------------
    let him who is without slin cast the first stone

Quote Originally Posted by KINic View Post
    So, this tax returb has been possible by cutting on social insurance? That's a legit question.
    I am honestly not sure. I wont begin to defend every move this guy makes or say that it is all good or even that the good wont come with some bad because as we see in life that is just how things seem to go down. I know it sounds like I am defending Trump on every turn but im not really trying to do that, because personally I do think the guy is a scumbag. All i am stating is the facts of what is going on right now and what went on for the past 8 years previously. People are so offended all the time these days its so pathetic lol. No one can do anything or say anything anymore without it being this huge thing and this guy is racist or this company is racist or that guy said hello to that woman wrong so he is not a sexual harraser or he bumped into her by accident and grazed her ass but now he is in a huge lawsuit for GRABBING her ass lol. Its like fuck man give this shit up already. Life is no different now that it always has been and some things will never change. I dont condone REAL ACTS of racism or REAL acts of sexual harassment but the line is getting so damn thin its crazy. Its the same as this trophy world we live in now. Everyone gets a trophy for just participating, its garbage. When i was younger we either won or lost, we either got a trophy or metal or we didnt and we went home cried about it (not literally lol) and got better and got stronger and tried again. Im ranting but you get the point lol.

I am honestly not sure. I wont begin to defend every move this guy makes or say that it is all good or even that the good wont come with some bad because as we see in life that is just how things seem to go down. I know it sounds like I am defending Trump on every turn but im not really trying to do that, because personally I do think the guy is a scumbag. All i am stating is the facts of what is going on right now and what went on for the past 8 years previously. People are so offended all the time these days its so pathetic lol. No one can do anything or say anything anymore without it being this huge thing and this guy is racist or this company is racist or that guy said hello to that woman wrong so he is not a sexual harraser or he bumped into her by accident and grazed her ass but now he is in a huge lawsuit for GRABBING her ass lol. Its like fuck man give this shit up already. Life is no different now that it always has been and some things will never change. I dont condone REAL ACTS of racism or REAL acts of sexual harassment but the line is getting so damn thin its crazy. Its the same as this trophy world we live in now. Everyone gets a trophy for just participating, its garbage. When i was younger we either won or lost, we either got a trophy or metal or we didnt and we went home cried about it (not literally lol) and got better and got stronger and tried again. Im ranting but you get the point lol.
    Anyone that says Obama was a horrible president that destroyed this country is not stating facts.

As far as your Bloomberg link, all I can ever feel about things like that is that if we had a decent health care system in this country in the first place it would be a total nonissue how Veterans are treated. It's so fucking dumb to me, people being outraged that veterans can't get the mental help they need, but don't give a fuck if the average American can't either. Of course veterans should have that care, but so should anyone else that needs it.
    In the sea of heavy metal, you are plankton.

Any time we get a 'tax break,' it means funding has been cut from things like education. Education is always the first place Republicans look to slash the budget from.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Lowest african american unemployment in years, highest stock market almost ever, taken away a lot of the shitty rules that screw businesses over, tax plan will benefit 80 percent of Americans, lowest overall unemployment for years, deported almost 300k plus MS-13 gang members, consumer confidence at an all time high, passed 32 bill through congress already, appointed a great supreme court justice which both sides agreed with for the most part, border security 40 percent fewer illegal crosses and deported violent criminal offenders, finally getting tough with the rest of the world and while he may be laughed at with his comments trust me they are taking him very seriously. Again hate the guy all you want, shit i hate him, he is a pure scumbag in so many ways but again i dont let my personal feelings get in the way of everything else. My accountant already told me how much i will benefit from this tax plan and i like that a lot.
    I would honestly have to do more research on that. However something tells me you would care less about him saving you a couple bucks if he was making anti Semitic remarks and appointing people to office who were known anti semites

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from www.truenutrition.com use discount code BIGOSO

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Any time we get a 'tax break,' it means funding has been cut from things like education. Education is always the first place Republicans look to slash the budget from.
    And the military (who can't negotiate or request more) is where the Democrats cut from. Education takes place at home, school is just to mimic societal norms.
    I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

Training Log

Quote Originally Posted by bolsen View Post
    And the military (who can't negotiate or request more) is where the Democrats cut from. Education takes place at home, school is just to mimic societal norms.
    And to fill children with leftist ideals.

Quote Originally Posted by bolsen View Post
    Very true.

MD Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Default No ones talking about the Porter, Fakhri Mubarak fight?

Neither party ever cuts their own salaries, in fact, they’re able to vote raises for themselves! Twats

MD Online Editor

I wish we could vote out every politician and start over. I want a fuckin re-do. They're the problem. The lifers. Not the president.
    I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

Training Log

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast