Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast
Results 205 to 221 of 283

Thread: No ones talking about the Porter, Fakhri Mubarak fight?

  1. #205
    Juggernaut thegoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Boston Area
    Posts
    10,544
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bolsen View Post
    I wish we could vote out every politician and start over. I want a fuckin re-do. They're the problem. The lifers. Not the president.
    I agree whole heartedly. The lifer establishment sucks on both sides

  2. #206
    Juggernaut KINic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    You had to be there
    Posts
    10,531
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bolsen View Post
    And the military (who can't negotiate or request more) is where the Democrats cut from. Education takes place at home, school is just to mimic societal norms.
    Isnt the millitary budget of the US already the biggest in the world?
    -------------------------------
    let him who is without slin cast the first stone

  3. #207
    Pit Leader bolsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    My Real Name is... Jason Voorhees
    Posts
    20,421
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KINic View Post
    Isnt the millitary budget of the US already the biggest in the world?
    Yes. I'm not sure where you're from but I'm willing to bet if you have an issue you'd call us. So it's easy to say we spend too much, but we also help significantly more than anyone else. I know for a fact when our European allies find out we're on the way they are ecstatic because they know they're safe and we'll handle business so they don't have to.
    I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

    Training Log

  4. #208
    Juggernaut bigoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    truenutrition.com
    Posts
    8,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bolsen View Post
    And the military (who can't negotiate or request more) is where the Democrats cut from. Education takes place at home, school is just to mimic societal norms.
    This is another example of what I'm talking about, it's all about perspective. Go to some of these inner city schools and tell me school is just about mimicking societal norms. For those kids school is SO much more. School is where the socio economic divide starts for later in life. Schools are funded by property tax so inner city school=shit funding....when most of the population is renting or in very inexpensive housing. The gap only widens as grades progress....you've gone to an inferior school so you can't perform at the next level. For many of these kids school is the safest most secure environment they have....many depend on it to eat 2 meals a day. So imo to cut from those kids to give tax breaks to the rich is downright evil.....a word that I as an atheist rarely use.

    When I see these poor bastards on TV in these dirt poor red states who voted trump and now are having buyers remorse because they're losing their health care, their meals on wheels etc. What's even funnier is......this is against my own self interest.....I'm not poor. I'm also not the kind of guy who forgets where he comes from (the main reason Ben Carson gets shit from the black community).

    It's always odd to me......my atheist ass believes we should help the poor (supposedly Jesus's message) but these Jesus freak GOP want to fuck the poor every chance they get.

    I realize the dems are no saints either


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from www.truenutrition.com use discount code BIGOSO

  5. #209
    Juggernaut KINic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    You had to be there
    Posts
    10,531
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bolsen View Post
    Yes. I'm not sure where you're from but I'm willing to bet if you have an issue you'd call us. So it's easy to say we spend too much, but we also help significantly more than anyone else. I know for a fact when our European allies find out we're on the way they are ecstatic because they know they're safe and we'll handle business so they don't have to.
    So, your military budget is probably already sufficient by nosw. May be it's the time to invest elsewhere to help your people.
    -------------------------------
    let him who is without slin cast the first stone

  6. #210
    Juggernaut bigoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    truenutrition.com
    Posts
    8,381

    Default No ones talking about the Porter, Fakhri Mubarak fight?

    Quote Originally Posted by bolsen View Post
    Yes. I'm not sure where you're from but I'm willing to bet if you have an issue you'd call us. So it's easy to say we spend too much, but we also help significantly more than anyone else. I know for a fact when our European allies find out we're on the way they are ecstatic because they know they're safe and we'll handle business so they don't have to.
    You have a more altruistic view of US intervention than I do

    This one of the areas where I really like Ron and Rand Paul


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from www.truenutrition.com use discount code BIGOSO

  7. #211
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    68,357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KINic View Post
    So, your military budget is probably already sufficient by nosw. May be it's the time to invest elsewhere to help your people.
    Helping people means higher taxes, and those with money will fight to the death to make sure they don't have to part with any more of their money to help the poor. They can go to church every Sunday and consider themselves great Christians, but their core belief is 'Fuck the poor, let them all die. I need my Benz and my time-share in Aruba."
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  8. #212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigoso View Post
    I would honestly have to do more research on that. However something tells me you would care less about him saving you a couple bucks if he was making anti Semitic remarks and appointing people to office who were known anti semites


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Im pretty sure Bannon is 100 percent an anti semite, and sessions isnt far behind. Once again i dont let personal feelings get in the way of things like this. There is no point to that and it serves no purpose. I have no choice but to look at the bottom line due to the fact that these people dictate our well being on some things. I voted for Obama in 08 and he 100 percent does not like Jews and I knew that and he proved that.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

  9. #213
    Juggernaut bigoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    truenutrition.com
    Posts
    8,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull9 View Post
    Im pretty sure Bannon is 100 percent an anti semite, and sessions isnt far behind. Once again i dont let personal feelings get in the way of things like this. There is no point to that and it serves no purpose. I have no choice but to look at the bottom line due to the fact that these people dictate our well being on some things. I voted for Obama in 08 and he 100 percent does not like Jews and I knew that and he proved that.
    Obama doesn't like Jews? Couldn't tell by the amount of money that goes to Israel. Where have you heard or read he's anti Semitic? That's not personal feelings.....if someone is pro my destruction and does not view me as fully human deserving of equal human rights......I can't fuck with them. Period


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from www.truenutrition.com use discount code BIGOSO

  10. #214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigoso View Post
    Obama doesn't like Jews? Couldn't tell by the amount of money that goes to Israel. Where have you heard or read he's anti Semitic? That's not personal feelings.....if someone is pro my destruction and does not view me as fully human deserving of equal human rights......I can't fuck with them. Period


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    First off AMERICA gives money to Israel not Obama, and I guess you forget how many times he has gone against Israel especially literally when he was about to leave office. Again America gives money to Israel and whichever president it is, follows suit that is how it has been. Big give me a break about Trump trying to destruct black people for real, that is total bullshit. You are taking that way too far, unless of course you can show me proof and then I will gladly admit im wrong.

    Anyway im going to just stop with this discussion because they go nowhere. You have your opinion and i have mine and we are both entitled to that. I just happen to like to go on facts not personal feelings.
    Last edited by Pitbull9; January 10th, 2018 at 10:33 AM.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

  11. #215
    Juggernaut bigoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    truenutrition.com
    Posts
    8,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull9 View Post
    First off AMERICA gives money to Israel not Obama, and I guess you forget how many times he has gone against Israel especially literally when he was about to leave office. Again America gives money to Israel and whichever president it is, follows suit that is how it has been. Big give me a break about Trump trying to destruct black people for real, that is total bullshit. You are taking that way too far, unless of course you can show me proof and then I will gladly admit im wrong.
    I meant via people he is putting in power, Sessions is the perfect example. Obama was the president so he has to take the wrap for americas actions....good and bad.....during his time. He followed suit with America giving Israel huge amounts of money. Being against Israel or not supporting their policies does not equal hating Jewish people? Someone could hate Americas foreign policy and not hate American people.

    If I had to guess most of these countries that hate each other it's the policies, politicians or regimes that the people hate.....not the actual citizens


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from www.truenutrition.com use discount code BIGOSO

  12. #216
    IFBB - PRO Evan Centopani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Trumbull, CT
    Posts
    12,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigoso View Post
    I meant via people he is putting in power, Sessions is the perfect example. Obama was the president so he has to take the wrap for americas actions....good and bad.....during his time. He followed suit with America giving Israel huge amounts of money. Being against Israel or not supporting their policies does not equal hating Jewish people? Someone could hate Americas foreign policy and not hate American people.

    If I had to guess most of these countries that hate each other it's the policies, politicians or regimes that the people hate.....not the actual citizens


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I wonder how many Americans who hate the policies of a President (past or present) can do so and not hate/dislike the president himself.

  13. #217
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    94
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Can Mubarak fight in real life?

  14. #218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evan Centopani View Post
    I wonder how many Americans who hate the policies of a President (past or present) can do so and not hate/dislike the president himself.
    Evan my client straight up said to me I dont care what Trump does (good) I am going to hate him regardless. That right there is the feelings of most who hate Trump. Personal Feelings.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

  15. #219
    IFBB - PRO Evan Centopani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Trumbull, CT
    Posts
    12,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull9 View Post
    Evan my client straight up said to me I dont care what Trump does (good) I am going to hate him regardless. That right there is the feelings of most who hate Trump. Personal Feelings.
    Everything is based in emotion. If you can speak perfectly, work the crowd and have a decent face you're golden. People are far more concerned with what a person says and the image they portray than they are with what the person might actually do/accomplish. Of course, what a person says it's undoubtedly important. But for me, what they do holds more weight.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  16. #220
    Juggernaut bigoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    truenutrition.com
    Posts
    8,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull9 View Post
    Evan my client straight up said to me I dont care what Trump does (good) I am going to hate him regardless. That right there is the feelings of most who hate Trump. Personal Feelings.
    I get your point. I guess the question is......is there a point of no return? Whether we're talking about a president or someone in your personal. After a person has done or said certain things....is there a point where they can't come back? I personally can acknowledge good Trump has done or will do. I thought he squashed the girl beautifully who asked about the 2nd amendment. Liking him however.......think that ship has sailed for me


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from www.truenutrition.com use discount code BIGOSO

  17. #221
    Freak of Nature
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    12,297
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Helping people means higher taxes, and those with money will fight to the death to make sure they don't have to part with any more of their money to help the poor. They can go to church every Sunday and consider themselves great Christians, but their core belief is 'Fuck the poor, let them all die. I need my Benz and my time-share in Aruba."
    As a result of the Revenue Act of 1942 the highest tax rate that year was 88% and by 1944 it was 94% above $200K.
    I agree that "those with money will fight to the death to make sure they don't to part with" it, but that was the basis of the Boston Tea Party. Just pay what the Brits demanded and go about your business like the loyal subjects you are supposed to be.
    As with Democracy itself its a good idea in principle to take power from the feudal leaders and give to the people, but in fact "the people" prove time and time again to be no more nobel.
    I see couples sitting on the side of the road with signs wanting handouts. Guy asks me when I'm getting out of my car yesterday to spare some change. Charity starts at home. Put down the bottle, needle and stop begging for free cash and offer to work rather than beg or act like someone else owe you something. First generation Americans typically far outwork native born Americans as they appreciate the "access" to opportunity that we have here not the "promise" of success. It's access to opportunity and the willingness to do what it takes to achieve your goals not someone giving you something that builds a strong person, family and community. Where access is encumbered by institutional racism, etc that needs to be fixed, but redistribution of wealth from the achievers to the under achievers a more perfect union was never made.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •