Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: No ones talking about the Porter, Fakhri Mubarak fight?

Banned

I feel like Mubarak can't really fight in real life, is all talk and no action. A real man is never afraid to throw down

Forum Leader: No Bull Sports, MD Pets! paradox's Avatar

Gear up. Meet up in Gleason's in Brooklyn, or in Long Island. 3 rounds ( 3 minutes) . 5 rounds would be too much and asking for heart attacks. Winner takes all!
    "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Quote Originally Posted by nocobb3203 View Post
    From the multiple articles I read looks like that increase in my tax return will be between 0.4% and 1.2%. Not really breaking the bank, however the richest will get double that percentage as well as doubling the estate tax exemption. So yeah if you already make a lot of money then the new tax plan will continue that. However thats what politics are the person that best suits your interest are the ones you favor.
    Did you actually use a calculator, EVERYONE I know has put their information in and every calculator has shown a reduction.

Articles are worthless, articles say fat makes you fat does that mean you stopped eating fat? No you know better.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBreda View Post
    I feel like Mubarak can't really fight in real life, is all talk and no action. A real man is never afraid to throw down
    There was a surveillance video of him kicking the shit out of some guy in a supplement store a couple years ago.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Forum Leader: No Bull Sports, MD Pets! paradox's Avatar

Look. Bottom line, I've never ever seen a bodybuilder able to legitimately fight or move freely to generate that power to cause a earth shattering power. That being said. Fahkri didn't want to use his fists. It was clear that he was trying to just rough the guy up using holds and head locks. Kinda like how older brothers do younger brothers when the scuffle.

Smart on his end, if he were to land punches he'd be looking at a possible assuatly assault, although him walking back behind the counter can also be counted attempted assault and battery.

"#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    There was a surveillance video of him kicking the shit out of some guy in a supplement store a couple years ago.
    For what it's worth it was his store and he believed they guy had stolen a shit load of his money

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    For what it's worth it was his store and he believed they guy had stolen a shit load of his money
    Certainly grounds for an ass kicking

MD Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Certainly grounds for an ass kicking

MD Online Editor
    Ok so you think you believe someone did something and that means you can assault them? You're dense lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    Edit.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyk View Post
    Ok so you think you believe someone did something and that means you can assault them? You're dense lol.
    Legally, no

MD Online Editor

I thought about this thread after hearing trumps latest racist ass remarks. I thought....is there anything this guy could say or do to make his supporters say "ok, he's a fucking racist"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from www.truenutrition.com use discount code BIGOSO

Banned

wow that's awesome! what was I thinking, middle easterns are known to be quite violent. I have more respect for him now

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bigoso View Post
    I thought about this thread after hearing trumps latest racist ass remarks. I thought....is there anything this guy could say or do to make his supporters say "ok, he's a fucking racist"

Trump is not racist at all

"Why are we accepting immigrants from Haiti and other shithole countries in Africa"........only the latest of his racist tirades"

Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from www.truenutrition.com use discount code BIGOSO

wow that's awesome! what was I thinking, middle easterns are known to be quite violent. I have more respect for him now
    Lemme guess, another getbigger has landed on MD?

Quote Originally Posted by bigoso View Post
    "Why are we accepting immigrants from Haiti and other shithole countries in Africa"........only the latest of his racist tirades"

To be fair, there is no proof he actually said that. He's said plenty of stuff that isn't good, but he's also been accused of a lot of stuff that later comes out never happened.
    I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

Training Log

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617 LastLast