Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: No ones talking about the Porter, Fakhri Mubarak fight?

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    I did not know this before I posted that im on team mubarek.
    After hearing that and seeing what he texted i no longer am on team mubarek.
    But I do not like matt porters bullshiit talking about 30 mg anavar and 200 mg test a week prep he kept going on about .
    matt porter blasting synthol and claiming mike o hearn cycles, please .

I don not know faakri was racist before , but saw that shiit know , so im off the team.
    But I tell you what is more concerning , that the cavs lost to boston by 20 points and to top it off erving did not even play good and hayward is out .
    This is some fuck shiit ...

And once again kevin love ,jr smith and the THIIF Tristan thomson CHOCKES in big games .
    I had it with that 3 man group .Trade all 3 for anthony davis or demarcus cousins and the cavs are good.
    FUCK tristan, jr smith and love ...Love averaging 30 points against bummy teams, against boston and warriors he averages 9 points, a joke along with jr smith .
    And why is thompson getting payed 55 million dollars , he doest do dshiit, he doesn't even block shots a joke .

Atleast the ball family beeing treated like kings in Lithuania , living it up Attachment 363674
    It will be interesting to see what the fans say when they realise those two boys suck playing basketball, they are expecting t mac and vince carter but those kids suck .
    Like Kings? They’re all assholes

Quote Originally Posted by Allnatural49 View Post
    Like Kings? They’re all assholes
    who are you calling assholes, the lithuanian people or the ball family, i dont get youre respond.I take english is not youre first language, where are you from
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

who are you calling assholes, the lithuanian people or the ball family, i dont get youre respond.I take english is not youre first language, where are you from
    Follow along, you said a certain family should be treated like kings. Which family did you mean? There’s your answer

Freak of Nature

Quote Originally Posted by bolsen View Post
    They can skirt the sanctions if the oil contracts were signed and paid before the sanctions went into effect. I'm not sure the legality of that action, but that's usually the justification. That's what Russia used to continue arming Syria.
    Didn't know that. Haven't actually followed that closely and don't know even if the Chinese political regime was doing the selling or a private seller. I can't get beyond thinking we need a strong "nation" that yes indeed may come at some cost to others as we strive to export an American ideology that we ballyhooed as recently as a few decades ago. Now younger generations think the word "nationalism" is synonymous with bigotry. Much of this change in direction dates back to structural changes under the Clinton administration by embracing globalization as the gold standard with the EU, NAFTA, GATT agreements and unelected bureaucrats controlling things from some board or back office and it seems the system needed an unequivocal reset.

Matt is as real as they get, to think for one second he's not one of the top prep coaches in the country makes you look like an idiot. The whole interview sucked. They ganged up on him and it was a bad idea of his to even bother doing it. I'm a big fan of the King, but Fak thats a totally different story.

Quote Originally Posted by bolsen View Post
    Matt Porter is a liar, conman, and a gigantic pussy. I'm pretty sure Noel would give you actual true information.
    You'd ask Matt about dieting and he'd say "I diet with my new product MPA VasoBurn. I've never been so lean! No drugs whatsoever, just MPA AnaVoltron 2.0."

Fuck him.

The whole 'debate' format only works with a moderator and rules that are followed. Otherwise it's a free-for-all with everyone interrupting and talking over each other.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by wildbill View Post
    Matt is as real as they get, to think for one second he's not one of the top prep coaches in the country makes you look like an idiot. The whole interview sucked. They ganged up on him and it was a bad idea of his to even bother doing it. I'm a big fan of the King, but Fak thats a totally different story.
    Sure thing.
    I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

Training Log

Quote Originally Posted by Allnatural49 View Post
    Follow along, you said a certain family should be treated like kings. Which family did you mean? There’s your answer
    no bro, obviously you have a hard time reading english.That is why I asked which country you are from.

I said atleast they are beeing treated like kings in lithuania

That is not the same as saying that they should be treated like kings .
    Which country are you from bro.

Yes lavar ball in one year he has become one of the most famous american sport dad off all time .
    He was a nobody and in one year he has made shoe deals, got his son picked by the lakers even though his son is shiit,had beef with the president, has a reality show, all from talking .
    This is impressive and to see he got a king welcome in lithuania is nice too see.
    He has made a impact, even in lithania all in one year, this is very very good epic if you think about it
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Sort of off the topic, sort of on the topic but I have always liked Bill Burr's comments on the use of certain language in certain contexts/situations.

I have to admit I really wish that unfunny chick with the screechy voice would shut the fuck up or hopefully someone got tired of her and punched her in the mouth, so so fucking annoying

Freak of Nature

Not enough misspellings to sound like a gang banger in Oslo with this post bro.
    Try harder.
    #ronlinecallingaj
    no bro, obviously you have a hard time reading english.That is why I asked which country you are from.

I said atleast they are beeing treated like kings in lithuania

That is not the same as saying that they should be treated like kings .
    Which country are you from bro.

Yes lavar ball in one year he has become one of the most famous american sport dad off all time .
    He was a nobody and in one year he has made shoe deals, got his son picked by the lakers even though his son is shiit,had beef with the president, has a reality show, all from talking .
    This is impressive and to see he got a king welcome in lithuania is nice too see.
    He has made a impact, even in lithania all in one year, this is very very good epic if you think about it

Freak of Nature

Quote Originally Posted by NelsonMuntz View Post
    Sort of off the topic, sort of on the topic but I have always liked Bill Burr's comments on the use of certain language in certain contexts/situations.

I have to admit I really wish that unfunny chick with the screechy voice would shut the fuck up or hopefully someone got tired of her and punched her in the mouth, so so fucking annoying

Great share. Thanks. Just had this convo the other night for being a white dude reporting on this instance using the "nigga" term being told I'm not allowed to use that word because of the color of my skin. I'm like shit I didn't give up my constitutional rights because someone else is offended that I use it yet an Africa-American can pop that shit off all day and produce rap music that my kids buy and blast going down the street and thats "socially acceptable". Actually said I should hum when I get to that word in songs I like that use it. She's a lawyer btw and said she'd rather defend in court the dude beating up the white dude for saying it than defend the rights of the white guy saying it. So per he constitution you should be able to beat people up use words you don't like? Asked what words white dudes get a free pass to beat up black dudes that used them and she had a hard time with that one.
    Last edited by MusclepapaJohn; January 6th, 2018 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    Didn't know that. Haven't actually followed that closely and don't know even if the Chinese political regime was doing the selling or a private seller. I can't get beyond thinking we need a strong "nation" that yes indeed may come at some cost to others as we strive to export an American ideology that we ballyhooed as recently as a few decades ago. Now younger generations think the word "nationalism" is synonymous with bigotry. Much of this change in direction dates back to structural changes under the Clinton administration by embracing globalization as the gold standard with the EU, NAFTA, GATT agreements and unelected bureaucrats controlling things from some board or back office and it seems the system needed an unequivocal reset.
    That's not exactly unfounded when you've got guys like Richard Spencer smugly saying, "I'm not a white nationalist, I'm just a nationalist. " That shit's the new version of "I'm not a racist, but.."
    In the sea of heavy metal, you are plankton.

Quote Originally Posted by Harrybrottman View Post
    Ron you are a legit good dude - I can see it in your eyes in your interviews.

Funniest post so far in 2018.

Freak of Nature

Quote Originally Posted by Womanthrower View Post
    That's not exactly unfounded when you've got guys like Richard Spencer smugly saying, "I'm not a white nationalist, I'm just a nationalist. " That shit's the new version of "I'm not a racist, but.."
    So what if someone doesn't like people of another race? That goes on in every race against other races and there isn't one no not one where the race is free of bigotry within the hearts of some of its members. Thing is no race not white or any other gets the privilege considering the First Amendment to be the only race allowed to use a word. Try humming Stranded on Death Row on the Chronic cd by Dr Dre. That's not what I bought if for back in the day. Plus, some young folks now think "nationalism" is synonymous with racism versus patriotism, which some likewise define as racist if it involves the United State due to historical precedence. That's a slippery slope to hating this country and the people in it that don't look like you based on old news.

Great share. Thanks. Just had this convo the other night for being a white dude reporting on this instance using the "nigga" term being told I'm not allowed to use that word because of the color of my skin. I'm like shit I didn't give up my constitutional rights because someone else is offended that I use it yet an Africa-American can pop that shit off all day and produce rap music that my kids buy and blast going down the street and thats "socially acceptable". Actually said I should hum when I get to that word in songs I like that use it. She's a lawyer btw and said she'd rather defend in court the dude beating up the white dude for saying it than defend the rights of the white guy saying it. So per he constitution you should be able to beat people up use words you don't like? Asked what words white dudes get a free pass to beat up black dudes that used them and she had a hard time with that one.
    made me think of this

Freak of Nature

Quote Originally Posted by NelsonMuntz View Post
    made me think of this
    LMAO.
    Check out the educational background of some of the top rappers. They ain't all from the hood.

lol at I didn't give up my constitutional rights because someone else is offended I use it. How fucking difficult is it to not use a word used to make an entire race feel like less than human for decades? Who gives a shit what words "we get to use" that black people can't and also who gives a shit if they use the word in rap songs. Good Lord you come across as that annoying middle aged white guy who won't shut the hell up about his conservative viewpoints. There are a couple at my gym among other places who are ranting about this kind of thing whenever someone will listen God bless the listeners souls.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast