Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 283

Thread: No ones talking about the Porter, Fakhri Mubarak fight?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Forum Judge Noel Fuller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    13,094

    Default No ones talking about the Porter, Fakhri Mubarak fight?

    discuss

  2. #2

    Default

    nobody gives a shit about that, we want to see Juan Morel eat 30,000 calories in 5 hours

  3. #3
    Administrator Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    noisserped
    Posts
    17,264
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Who spilled the first blood?

  4. #4
    Forum Judge Noel Fuller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    13,094

    Default

    Porter called him out for adverstising

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    You had to be there
    Posts
    10,542
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Who won?

  6. #6
    Freak of Nature
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    12,297
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Fakhri, "
    HERE WE GO! ANOTHER ONE TRYING TO TEST ME.......So Matt Porter must not understand business. It's called marketing. Apple, Amazon, Mcdonalds and all the top brands do it. Yes I'm proud of having the most pro cards ever in the NPC. I market myself because numbers don't lie. I work hard at my craft. I don't prey on cult following bodybuilders using big words to impress anyone. Your big words and knowledge couldn't even get yourself a pro card. When pro cards are given away now.
    Don't be mad because you don't have the success I have. Then of course you block me and don't let me comment on your post. Your a real man Matt. You are so full of shit with your own trt personal protocols. If your genetics were that good you would've been a pro already. No top coach believes your BS. Stop worrying about me because your not even a thought on my mind.
    Bosses don't worry about anyone but themselves, their brand and their business."

    26165792_10156551563614381_3414911770767468246_n.jpg

  7. #7
    Iron Addict Womanthrower's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Uzbekistan
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    Raped.
    In the sea of heavy metal, you are plankton.

  8. #8
    IFBB Pro Brad Rowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    1,053
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Womanthrower View Post
    Raped.
    Who got raped? Certainly wasnt Matt. Fahk made himself look like a fool in the GearD up thread. Dropping the N word and everything.

  9. #9
    Behemoth nocobb3203's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,818
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brad Rowe View Post
    Who got raped? Certainly wasnt Matt. Fahk made himself look like a fool in the GearD up thread. Dropping the N word and everything.
    This right here, as soon as he dropped the N word in reference to Lamar he lost all credibility to me.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    You had to be there
    Posts
    10,542
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nocobb3203 View Post
    This right here, as soon as he dropped the N word in reference to Lamar he lost all credibility to me.
    Fakhri doesnt seems like the sharpest pencil of the box.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KINic View Post
    Fakhri doesnt seems like the sharpest pencil of the box.
    Agreed!!!!

  12. #12
    Freak of Nature
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    12,297
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nocobb3203 View Post
    This right here, as soon as he dropped the N word in reference to Lamar he lost all credibility to me.
    Do we really hold trainers/gurus to some high standard though really?
    Piana got some limited heat for his secretly recorded racist rants, but of course he wasn't a trainer of champions.
    Then again is the outrage all a little overblown possibly considering Lamar followed up Fakri's "house nigga" for not turning pro yet with calling Fakri a short "sand nigga." If Fakri had used the "er" on the end of the term versus the colloquial we hear blasting on the radio and music on television and in movies I think it would be more outrageous.
    dont call me a nigga you nigga.jpg

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nocobb3203 View Post
    This right here, as soon as he dropped the N word in reference to Lamar he lost all credibility to me.
    Then this Lamar fellow called him a "sand nigga".

    I feel like if you stoop to their level and call them the same thing back you lose your victim status and don't need to Cry about it.

    So in that case Lamar shouldn't have any credibility to you either.

  14. #14
    Juggernaut bigoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    truenutrition.com
    Posts
    8,384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nocobb3203 View Post
    This right here, as soon as he dropped the N word in reference to Lamar he lost all credibility to me.
    Wow. I didn't realize his house nigga comment was towards Lamar. My issue isn't even so much him using the n word.......I realize he's from NYC and Hispanic and that's how it goes there.....it's him calling him a "house nigga". Does he really know what that means? Does he realize how loaded of a term it is? With that he's not only insulting Lamar but insulting the white people lamar is around or does business with.

    I don't usually talk bad about people online....even if I don't like them, just not my style. But from the time I heard fahkris interview on geard up I knew he was full of shit. Blowhard, braggart with stories that don't fit. He's from the hood, hard upbringing, then says he made shitloads of money on the stock market as a teen/young adult, then he was homeless. Now he's driving a Bentley which he admitted had like a 5k monthly car note. If you're paying a note on a Bentley doesn't it suggest maybe that's out of your range. I think of rich people buying bentleys outright


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from www.truenutrition.com use discount code BIGOSO

  15. #15
    Freak of Nature
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    12,297
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Flip side of that is Lamar's calling Fak a "sand nigga" while saying he is taking the high road. Reckon he ain't getting an Oxygen Gym invite anytime soon. That said, kids of lots of races both male and female use the nigga term in our public high schools between giving and receiving blow jobs. Fak is the same Fak he was when with MD. Some think his claims of his record with athletes is overblown the same as some say Farah heaps too much praise on himself and that Hany isn't really the shit and that Chad Nichols is a killer. They both get play from this and Fak will attract new clients and Lamar make more money off his Marijuana business while some of his supporters posting in this controversy make bank on their underground roid rackets.
    Its not reality; just the internet.

    Quote Originally Posted by bigoso View Post
    Wow. I didn't realize his house nigga comment was towards Lamar. My issue isn't even so much him using the n word.......I realize he's from NYC and Hispanic and that's how it goes there.....it's him calling him a "house nigga". Does he really know what that means? Does he realize how loaded of a term it is? With that he's not only insulting Lamar but insulting the white people lamar is around or does business with.

    I don't usually talk bad about people online....even if I don't like them, just not my style. But from the time I heard fahkris interview on geard up I knew he was full of shit. Blowhard, braggart with stories that don't fit. He's from the hood, hard upbringing, then says he made shitloads of money on the stock market as a teen/young adult, then he was homeless. Now he's driving a Bentley which he admitted had like a 5k monthly car note. If you're paying a note on a Bentley doesn't it suggest maybe that's out of your range. I think of rich people buying bentleys outright


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #16

    Default

    who gives a shit...

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,956
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by so9956 View Post
    who gives a shit...
    Probably dookie.

Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •