Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Ronline Report Episode 80 - Noel Fuller

I love your videos Ron, but you need get better mic or program clear up your audio. If want I can send you some recommendations.

Quote Originally Posted by ss5728 View Post
    Hi Michael. I think he did mention Aceto as #1. Not sure. Watched part of it. Leaving Manhattan in an hour for Teterboro en route back to LA for 2 weeks. Thank god for my NetJet service. All airports in the tri state area are backed up
    oh,was refering to my question of best guru..Redcon posted a video of Singerman with Cutler and DLB..i guess people will do anything for money

Barbarian

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    oh,was refering to my question of best guru..Redcon posted a video of Singerman with Cutler and DLB..i guess people will do anything for money
    Got it and yes they will do anything for the almighty buck. Left bad weather in NYC Sun for street flooding in Studio City and LA. Can't win. Be good

Barbarian

Quote Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
    I love your videos Ron, but you need get better mic or program clear up your audio. If want I can send you some recommendations.
    MD does a great job on other productions. Why not this although Ron needs a director and a prepared script to really nail down these interviews. Its not a big science. Its all in preparation

A director??? And how could I have a prepared script for interviews? I have the questions printed out to read.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Barbarian

I give up. I was just giving my professional advice as an actor since I was 5 years old to make your interviews the best. Even an MD Ronline backdrop logo would help. I am certainly not giving you a personal critique.

Ronline is a brilliant format. I love watching them and being on them.
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 28- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56ks2IuiIWk

Ron, you mentioned that a doing a show would cost you $10k. That's crazy! Can you provide a breakdown of the costs? Really curious, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    A director??? And how could I have a prepared script for interviews? I have the questions printed out to read.
    Listen Ron, let me be director.

Picture this....Aerial shot of Ron in helicopter flying over erupting volcano, pan across horizon as you skydive out of chopper, chute opens and you glide through your window (explosions all around), do a commando roll annnnd then you start show introducing whilst fighting ninjas.

....annnnnnd action!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by povilas View Post
    Ron, you mentioned that a doing a show would cost you $10k. That's crazy! Can you provide a breakdown of the costs? Really curious, thanks.
    Can't, it would get me in a lot of trouble if I did that.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Listen Ron, let me be director.

Picture this....Aerial shot of Ron in helicopter flying over erupting volcano, pan across horizon as you skydive out of chopper, chute opens and you glide through your window (explosions all around), do a commando roll annnnd then you start show introducing whilst fighting ninjas.

....annnnnnd action!!!!!
    haha made me think of tropic thunder

Quote Originally Posted by NelsonMuntz View Post
    haha made me think of tropic thunder

Hah, yes mate! That could be a strong influence here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123