Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 52 to 68 of 91

Thread: How much juice does Erin Stern have in 2018?

  1. #52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Yup and if that is true I would like to say thank you jim manion for doing this .
    Dobri is the most underrated bodybuilder in the entire ifbb .
    He has all the tools to be a champion .
    Take a look, EPIC
    Never said he is not deserving of a pro card,he just didn't got it by winning a pro qualifier.

  2. #53
    Colemanesque Beti ona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    20,783
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    He he , yes.
    But I take no pride in owning bob in a debate, because I like and respect bob very much .
    It is very easy for bob to debate the batty boy troll guys because they do not love the ifbb history like me and you .
    You and me are experts ..

    We know the ifbb history is very dirty .Lee thompson, wayne di milla,crooked judges,no money for the 212 guys etch .
    But I am excellent in analysing character and we can trust bob chicerillo wants what is best for bodybuilding .
    He is not like shawn ray only thinking about himself.So when bob chicerillo tells a little lie here and there it is mostly to help uss and not hurt uss.
    All politicians needs to bend the truth to get they're agenda out ..

    Bob chucerillo s agenda is to better bodybuilding not hurt it, thats why I dont call him out on each little lie .
    So batty do not use time on arguing with bob , because it doesn't matter what you say he will just stop responding to youre original statement and talk about something else .This is a normal technique you learn in law school i belive .Bob used to be a law school guy i think .
    Hahahahal, Bob loves to win discusions more than anything, and he is going to twist the facts to be able to appear to be right.

    But we are experts with decades of experience and knowledge in BB history, contest and competitors, and although we support the IFBB, we know everything that happens, no one can cheat us.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

  3. #54
    Freak of Nature a.j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    tigerstaden. Oslo Norway
    Posts
    14,201
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    Anyone outside the US has to write a letter to the Pro league requesting their pro card. This is done through their Country's representative, which is under the ifbb amateur.

    Missing the point I see...this is the very essence of what I'm talking about. WE ( NPC/ USA ) don't have any such rules, never have. You win= You're in.
    Yes I can tell you the politics in norway to become ifbb pro used to be AWFULL-
    You had to suck cock with the norwegian bodybuilding federation to even try to become a pro.

    So even if you won the class you had to be approved by the norwegian bodybuilding to even had a opputronity to write the letter to santoja .
    It was like a nightmare ..The norwegian bodybuilding federation makes the NSL look professional, it is that bad.
    About 7 years a go the norwegian president almost killed a competitor with drugging him up on dNP .Just so they could have they're guy win the nationals..sad shiit.
    The new rules are much better
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

  4. #55
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    70,170

    Default

    Dan Hill getting a Pro card was bullshit, he was one of the worst to ever compete in the Open division.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  5. #56

    Default

    I'm curious to know how Jocelyn Pelletier got his pro card.

  6. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    You had to be there
    Posts
    10,574
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan-Kolov View Post
    I'm curious to know how Jocelyn Pelletier got his pro card.
    Physiques werent held up to the same standard in 1945, when he turned pro. All the good bodybuilders were recruited to wage war against the nazis. Jocelyn benefited from having flat feet to win the pro card that year. He was up against a T-Rex and a brontosaurus and won.

  7. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    You had to be there
    Posts
    10,574
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Yes I can tell you the politics in norway to become ifbb pro used to be AWFULL-
    You had to suck cock with the norwegian bodybuilding federation to even try to become a pro.

    So even if you won the class you had to be approved by the norwegian bodybuilding to even had a opputronity to write the letter to santoja .
    It was like a nightmare ..The norwegian bodybuilding federation makes the NSL look professional, it is that bad.
    About 7 years a go the norwegian president almost killed a competitor with drugging him up on dNP .Just so they could have they're guy win the nationals..sad shiit.
    The new rules are much better
    It is like that in every country, the worse being the US. And Bob is a true soldier for trying to convince us otherwise.

  8. #59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KINic View Post
    Physiques werent held up to the same standard in 1945, when he turned pro. All the good bodybuilders were recruited to wage war against the nazis. Jocelyn benefited from having flat feet to win the pro card that year. He was up against a T-Rex and a brontosaurus and won.

  9. #60
    Colemanesque Beti ona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    20,783
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    About 7 years a go the norwegian president almost killed a competitor with drugging him up on dNP
    Lol, We would like to know more about this fact.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

  10. #61
    Freak of Nature
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    12,297
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KINic View Post
    Physiques werent held up to the same standard in 1945, when he turned pro. All the good bodybuilders were recruited to wage war against the nazis. Jocelyn benefited from having flat feet to win the pro card that year. He was up against a T-Rex and a brontosaurus and won.
    lol

  11. #62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KINic View Post
    Physiques werent held up to the same standard in 1945, when he turned pro. All the good bodybuilders were recruited to wage war against the nazis. Jocelyn benefited from having flat feet to win the pro card that year. He was up against a T-Rex and a brontosaurus and won.
    lol, saw this guy at '85 NOC, zero muscle, zero tan, epic comb over.. him and Kenny Jones, all 145lbs of him.. cringe-fest it was.

    NOC always had epic show produced by Wayne Demille, this was there only dark spot.. luckily we had Gaspari, Beckles, Mike Christian, etc. to erase our memory banks during that brief moment of darkness.
    IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

  12. #63

    Default

    I think Pelletier got his pro card in 1976, he didn't have a bad physique back then!

    Always remember him onstage at the pro ironman wearing his watch, ha ha.

  13. #64
    Colemanesque Beti ona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    20,783
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Year Competition Placing

    1975 WBBG Pro Mr. World 6th
    1976 IFBB Mr. International Short, 1st
    1976 IFBB Universe Lightweight, 10th
    1976 IFBB Western Hemisphere Short, 3rd
    1978 IFBB Mr International Lightweight, 12th
    1981 IFBB Canada Pro Cup 13th
    1982 IFBB Grand Prix Belgium 9th
    1984 IFBB World Grand Prix 15th
    1987 IFBB Night of Champions Did Not Place
    1989 IFBB Grand Prix US Pro 10th
    1989 IFBB Night of Champions Did Not Place
    1993 IFBB Night of Champions Did Not Place
    1993 IFBB Pittsburgh Pro Invitational Did Not Place
    1995 IFBB Canada Pro Cup 19th
    1995 IFBB Night of Champions 18th
    1996 IFBB Night of Champions Did Not Place
    1997 IFBB Night of Champions 16th
    2000 IFBB Ironman Pro Invitational Did Not Place
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

  14. #65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    Year Competition Placing

    1975 WBBG Pro Mr. World 6th
    1976 IFBB Mr. International Short, 1st
    1976 IFBB Universe Lightweight, 10th
    1976 IFBB Western Hemisphere Short, 3rd
    1978 IFBB Mr International Lightweight, 12th
    1981 IFBB Canada Pro Cup 13th
    1982 IFBB Grand Prix Belgium 9th
    1984 IFBB World Grand Prix 15th
    1987 IFBB Night of Champions Did Not Place
    1989 IFBB Grand Prix US Pro 10th
    1989 IFBB Night of Champions Did Not Place
    1993 IFBB Night of Champions Did Not Place
    1993 IFBB Pittsburgh Pro Invitational Did Not Place
    1995 IFBB Canada Pro Cup 19th
    1995 IFBB Night of Champions 18th
    1996 IFBB Night of Champions Did Not Place
    1997 IFBB Night of Champions 16th
    2000 IFBB Ironman Pro Invitational Did Not Place
    Jocelyn on Ronline? I bet he's got some interesting stories, was in the game years.

  15. #66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    I think Pelletier got his pro card in 1976, he didn't have a bad physique back then!

    Always remember him onstage at the pro ironman wearing his watch, ha ha.
    I was about to say the same thing, Jocelyn looked like a competitive bodybuilder back in the 70s, not the old weathered version that we've seen in recent years.


  16. #67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greuc View Post
    I was about to say the same thing, Jocelyn looked like a competitive bodybuilder back in the 70s, not the old weathered version that we've seen in recent years.

    Not bad but still not a pro calibre even by the 70s standards.

  17. #68
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,956
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greuc View Post
    I was about to say the same thing, Jocelyn looked like a competitive bodybuilder back in the 70s, not the old weathered version that we've seen in recent years.

    Looks natural?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •