Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Ronline Report Episode 81 - Sergio Oliva Jr.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KINic View Post
    Forum user "Harrybrothman" is using AJ real picture as his avatar.
    No - I love AJ

Banned

It’s not a picture of me either.

Just finished watching this and I was smiling and laughing the whole way through.

What a smart, honest, driven guy.

Depending on Rosie's show results this year I'd like to fly over for the Chicago show to support him. Be fun!

Great interview! Here's a recap of what we learned.. Ron - please for the love of God, do something about YOUR mic, not making jokes but it was very hard to hear you, you sounded muffled..
    Now on to the recap:
    1. Jr. didn't have much of a relationship with his estranged father, this lead into...
    2. His sugar baby / sugar daddy relationship with Tom Platz. Tom moved in with him to ensure his sugar baby was following orders.
    3. This made Sergio's wife very upset as she couldn't deal with Platz intruding in on her taking bathroom selfies because they were fighting over the mirror to do their hair.
    4. Sergio's wife left in an uproar of the lack of pics she could take, and went back to Australia because she really missed her pet Koala and Kangaroo.
    5. Jr rips into Hunter about being a no name gym rat and to get on stage. This upsets Hunter greatly and he runs to his daddy, Lee, who sides with his son and fires Jr from Labrada Nutrition.
    6. Jr thinks Regan Grimes is a bitch and trains like one too

All in all, very good interview, I do like Sergio Jr, I think he just tells it like it is.
    Youre an amateur. In every sense. -Chick to TonyK

Hm, I think I sound crystal clear and have the type of velvety voice that should have me syndicated on morning talk radio.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Bully God View Post
    Great interview! Here's a recap of what we learned.. Ron - please for the love of God, do something about YOUR mic, not making jokes but it was very hard to hear you, you sounded muffled..
    Now on to the recap:
    1. Jr. didn't have much of a relationship with his estranged father, this lead into...
    2. His sugar baby / sugar daddy relationship with Tom Platz. Tom moved in with him to ensure his sugar baby was following orders.
    3. This made Sergio's wife very upset as she couldn't deal with Platz intruding in on her taking bathroom selfies because they were fighting over the mirror to do their hair.
    4. Sergio's wife left in an uproar of the lack of pics she could take, and went back to Australia because she really missed her pet Koala and Kangaroo.
    5. Jr rips into Hunter about being a no name gym rat and to get on stage. This upsets Hunter greatly and he runs to his daddy, Lee, who sides with his son and fires Jr from Labrada Nutrition.
    6. Jr thinks Regan Grimes is a bitch and trains like one too

All in all, very good interview, I do like Sergio Jr, I think he just tells it like it is.
    Thanks for the good read.
    -------------------------------
    let him who is without slin cast the first stone

Quote Originally Posted by bigmikecox View Post
    Will you stop with this bullshit. You donít promote shit.
    thank you for saying that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123