Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Coconut Oil Health Craze - Is It a Big Fat Lie?

Default The Coconut Oil Health Craze - Is It a Big Fat Lie?

I'm not even going to read it because I'm sure it contains more of that "saturated fat is bad" bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by IRON DWARF View Post
    I'm not even going to read it because I'm sure it contains more of that "saturated fat is bad" bullshit.
    Just read it and you're correct. More BS.

It's worse than you can imagine. I have lost 50 seconds of my life, I have not finished reading everything.

It is a promotion of vegetable oils, the industry (together with sugar) that finances the AHA.

Zero scientific validity.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Back then they wanted to feed animals with coconut oil because it was a cheap and stable type of fat. But those animals were crazy hyperactive, more and more leaner. So they immediately switched to polyunsaturated omega6 fats like corn and soy bean oil. The animals were more sluggish and gained weight rapidly. This is exactly what is happening to people who eat regular diet full of this garbage fats. They are pro inflammatory, anti thyroid, anti liver function junk fats. There is A LOT of evidence how saturated fats are the safest fats to eat. But mainstream will continue to push the worst type of fats and demonise the best fats.. Why? Because healthy people will not make you much money.. Same with cholesterol, blood pressure drugs etc.. Who wants some real shit knowleadge. http://raypeat.com/articles/

Quote Originally Posted by sacharidacek View Post
    Back then they wanted to feed animals with coconut oil because it was a cheap and stable type of fat. But those animals were crazy hyperactive, more and more leaner. So they immediately switched to polyunsaturated omega6 fats like corn and soy bean oil. The animals were more sluggish and gained weight rapidly. This is exactly what is happening to people who eat regular diet full of this garbage fats. They are pro inflammatory, anti thyroid, anti liver function junk fats. There is A LOT of evidence how saturated fats are the safest fats to eat. But mainstream will continue to push the worst type of fats and demonise the best fats.. Why? Because healthy people will not make you much money.. Same with cholesterol, blood pressure drugs etc.. Who wants some real shit knowleadge. http://raypeat.com/articles/
    Very interesting post.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Banned

+1 reps

Good post.
    You seem to know your shit. Good to have you around these parts!

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    It's worse than you can imagine. I have lost 50 seconds of my life,
    THat's exactly how I felt after I screwed this ugly skank back years ago.
    In that light, let me suggest using the coconut oil as a sweet smelling lube.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

So you're saying bodybuilders are crazy, hyperactive animals?
    Doah!
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Quote Originally Posted by Howard View Post
    So you're saying bodybuilders are crazy, hyperactive animals?
    Doah!
    Well I think that bodybuilders eat a lot of peanut butter. Which is garbage fat source. But if you are lean and you can burn all this garbage calories. Than it is not much of a problem. It will be a problem if you are fat and you store all this toxic junk into your body. Than it will interfere with metabolism(thyroid, liver function etc..)

Well I think that bodybuilders eat a lot of peanut butter. Which is garbage fat source. But if you are lean and you can burn all this garbage calories. Than it is not much of a problem. It will be a problem if you are fat and you store all this toxic junk into your body. Than it will interfere with metabolism(thyroid, liver function etc..)
    Just curious as to why you think the fat in peanut butter is garbage?
    instagram @naturalguy1
    instagram @animalpak @universalusa

Quote Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    Just curious as to why you think the fat in peanut butter is garbage?
    If you are starving african kid. Than it is fantastic life saving food. But if you want to eat the healthiest sources of fats. Then you want eat mostly saturated/monounsaturated fats with small amount of polyunsaturated fats with 1:1 omega 3 : omega 6 ratio. Peanuts are far from this fat composition + they are highly alergenic and most likely full of mold. Especially those which are selected for peanut butter/cream..

not even tryin' to read bout something i don't even use.
    MY KING OF KINGS

Oh stop bragging Howard, you're making us all like totally jealous mate.

Was he at least handsome and nicely muscled?

Was he at least handsome and nicely muscled?
    Ha haaaa, yuh, pics or it didn't happen bro.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast