Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ask Ron Episode 29 - What Annoys Me at the Gym

Default Ask Ron Episode 29 - What Annoys Me at the Gym

Not re-racking the weights. A universal issue.
    A forum without humor is like a gym without Iron.

I'm lucky at my gym, I train there when I'm usually the only one in there. It's my hardcore heaven (happy sigh).
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

I've often fantasized about having a good size home gym with all the equipment I could ever need, kind of like Ronnie has.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    I've often fantasized about having a good size home gym with all the equipment I could ever need, kind of like Ronnie has.
    I basically have my own Temple gym on my doorstep mate. Like I said, I usually have the place to myself most nights! I'm very lucky. Going there now actually. Yay.

I don't know. A home gym lacks the soul of a hardcore gym. I need the inspiration of an environment where everybody is working hard.

Some people start enthusiastic in there home gym, but soon they start to skip training days. They need the spirit of a real gym.
    A forum without humor is like a gym without Iron.

Honestly what annoys me is this new trend of people walking around with no fucking shoes on, either barefoot or in socks.

I don't want to look or even think about your goddam feet that were just in your fucking sweaty running shoes.

Wear those fucking ugly gay ass vibrams or something, but enough of this "I feel the floor better" bullshi when my shoes are off.

Fuck that bullshit.

I've often fantasized about snapping the necks of people who don't put their weights away or who wear skinny sweats

Quote Originally Posted by thegoon View Post
    I've often fantasized about snapping the necks of people who don't put their weights away or who wear skinny sweats
    Iíve actually prevented you from doing that on several occasions

MD Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

I’ve actually prevented you from doing that on several occasions

MD Online Editor
    Tren is a hell of a drug

That and low carbs = murder

MD Online Editor

Quote Originally Posted by NelsonMuntz View Post
    Honestly what annoys me is this new trend of people walking around with no fucking shoes on, either barefoot or in socks.

I don't want to look or even think about your goddam feet that were just in your fucking sweaty running shoes.

Wear those fucking ugly gay ass vibrams or something, but enough of this "I feel the floor better" bullshi when my shoes are off.

Fuck that bullshit.
    I squat in socks, but put my shoes on after

MD Online Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    I basically have my own Temple gym on my doorstep mate. Like I said, I usually have the place to myself most nights! I'm very lucky. Going there now actually. Yay.
    Thatís pretty cool

MD Online Editor

Muscle Head

I find the young lads at my gym spend more time on their phone than lifting weights, then they wonder why they aren't making any progress. If they gave as much effort lifting they might put on a bit of muscle and strength.

I squat in socks, but put my shoes on after

MD Online Editor

Thatís pretty cool

MD Online Editor
    I'll take some pics there tonight mate. Billy Payne who opened the gym in the early 90's, had a couple machines from Temple copied, like the monstrous stacked calf raise and plate loaded iconic pullover machine- just so Dorian could feel at home when he'd come up to train with Billy.

Ian Harrison used to train there too.

Now it's TIGER's domain, chucking around a massive 225lbs on squats last night he was, ha ha.

I am very, very lucky though having a gym like that to train in that I usually have all to myself most nights. Derrick Clarke (top 90's nabba competitor) the owner, has never charged me to train there either, or Rosie. Good bloke he is, still a beast too. (Won't even charge me full price for bottles of water!)

So, thankfully, I don't have to train around this umm new generation of younger trainers that quite frankly (much like Goon experiences) would bring out my darkest demons...

Barbarian

Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    I'll take some pics there tonight mate. Billy Payne who opened the gym in the early 90's, had a couple machines from Temple copied, like the monstrous stacked calf raise and plate loaded iconic pullover machine- just so Dorian could feel at home when he'd come up to train with Billy.

Ian Harrison used to train there too.

Now it's TIGER's domain, chucking around a massive 225lbs on squats last night he was, ha ha.

I am very, very lucky though having a gym like that to train in that I usually have all to myself most nights. Derrick Clarke (top 90's nabba competitor) the owner, has never charged me to train there either, or Rosie. Good bloke he is, still a beast too. (Won't even charge me full price for bottles of water!)

So, thankfully, I don't have to train around this umm new generation of younger trainers that quite frankly (much like Goon experiences) would bring out my darkest demons...
    Some aweosme hardcore gyms in the North
    there seems to be alot that have no gym etiquette these days dumbells left around not been reracked bars not been stripped after use natty ig wannabes doing there one rep wonder training people just wanting to look cool rather than fcking training

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast