Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: My Guestposing comeback Tour

Clearly a massive man, theres no denying it
    Have you been lifting for a long time?

Ja Scheisse! Thanks Ron appreciated!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    You look incredible for any age, but for 57? Scheiss!

Thanks Giles, we old man have to show sometimes the younger guys that we still can kick ass if we want!
    Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Nice one mate!

Thank you very much!
    Quote Originally Posted by Daibhí O'Buadain View Post
    Great look at 57 Ben.
    Best of luck with your comeback tour.

March 3rd coming up 40 years!
    Quote Originally Posted by FirePower77 View Post
    Clearly a massive man, theres no denying it
    Have you been lifting for a long time?

Hi NelsonMuntz, well 3 month ago I was about 210 in good shape and I trained 4 times a week, every muscle group twice with 10 sets each. I changed to 5 times a week doing every muscle group 20 sets now and I am at 233 about in OK shape. 3 times a week 30 minutes cardio at home on treadmill. I am on 250 test and now 1 x 50mg deca for my aches all per week, will incrase to 500mg testo but that is the end of the line for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonMuntz View Post
    wow you look great Ben, you should do a training journal in that section here, or even in this section, would be cool to follow your journey

Quote Originally Posted by ben1 View Post
    March 3rd coming up 40 years!
    thats really impressive
    Ive been working out for 3 1/2 months

Quote Originally Posted by FirePower77 View Post
    thats really impressive
    Ive been working out for 3 1/2 months
    Keep pushing (and pulling) bro, you got this.
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

Hi NelsonMuntz, well 3 month ago I was about 210 in good shape and I trained 4 times a week, every muscle group twice with 10 sets each. I changed to 5 times a week doing every muscle group 20 sets now and I am at 233 about in OK shape. 3 times a week 30 minutes cardio at home on treadmill. I am on 250 test and now 1 x 50mg deca for my aches all per week, will incrase to 500mg testo but that is the end of the line for me.
    you look great man, esp. for 57! I have a training question for you (40 years experience must be shared):

when you trained 4 times a week / every muscle twice a week, did you do 10 sets in total (so 5 sets twice per week) or per workout? Now you train every muscle once per week with 20 sets? So the total volume is the same (if you did 10 sets before twice, now 20 sets once), just the frequency changed?
    What do you like more/reulted in better gains? Why this rotation? Do you go to complete failiure on every set?

Hi lehnermag,

sure I can. I trained Monday and Thursday Back, Chest, Shoulders with 10 sets each and Tuesday and Friday Bi, Tri and Legs with 10sets each and 15 for legs. I changed to day 1 Back and Chest with 20 - 22 sets each, day 2 Triceps and Legs with 20 sets each and day 3 biceps and shoulders with 20 sets each, 3 times calves per week 10 sets each. MY schedule is Day 1,2 and 3, one day off day 1 and 2, one day off and then i start again on Monday with day 3, 1 and 2...........and so on. I train slow meaning a slow controlled movement with 8 - 10 reps, no bouncing, swinging or cheating and very concentrated (muscle mind connection) with moderate weights. I have many issues in my lower back, knies, shoulders, Achilles tendon, elbow........but with this training I can handle everything. The first 2 month were super hard, sooo tired but now I am use to it again. I go to failure but no forced reps.
    Quote Originally Posted by lehnermag View Post
    you look great man, esp. for 57! I have a training question for you (40 years experience must be shared):

when you trained 4 times a week / every muscle twice a week, did you do 10 sets in total (so 5 sets twice per week) or per workout? Now you train every muscle once per week with 20 sets? So the total volume is the same (if you did 10 sets before twice, now 20 sets once), just the frequency changed?
    What do you like more/reulted in better gains? Why this rotation? Do you go to complete failiure on every set?

Barbarian

Is that 250mg of test a week?

Since you are in the UK if I recall and possession is legal I'll continue on this topic.

Are you taking an AI or are you not worried about bloat during the process as you improve for the posing?

Did you get bloodwork done beforehand?

At what point will you up to 500 test?

How will your diet change when you bump up to 500?

Thank you my friend!
    Quote Originally Posted by IRON DWARF View Post
    Damn! Looking good, Ben!

yes of course!
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Beat View Post
    Is that 250mg of test a week?

OK, where is that coming from? I am not in the UK and I have never lived there either! I have houses in the US and Mexico and I go back and forth. I am never bloated! No bloodwork done at this time. Next week 500mg per week. No changes of my diet until I make the real diet! Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesFall View Post
    Since you are in the UK if I recall and possession is legal I'll continue on this topic.

Are you taking an AI or are you not worried about bloat during the process as you improve for the posing?

Did you get bloodwork done beforehand?

At what point will you up to 500 test?

How will your diet change when you bump up to 500?

The basic cycle of all life, have you ever used crazier quantities or more elaborate cycles?
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast