Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: My Guestposing comeback Tour

Quote Originally Posted by ben1 View Post
    Hi Bet ona, yes I did cardio on non leg days, 4 times a week 40 minutes, more is not good when you older or your legs shrink fast!

The late Serge Nubret an old friend of mine did never cardio in his life but he did 1 hour straight abs in the morning and 1 hour at 6pm without any break.

I did 30 minutes in the morning and 30 at night. Pain in the ass ( or abs) but it works!
    This is an interesting concept that I had never thought about. So, you do crunches as a cardio exercise to you do not overstress your legs? Do you feel that walking can also be catabolic? I guess you do not do anything about HIIT.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    This is an interesting concept that I had never thought about. So, you do crunches as a cardio exercise to you do not overstress your legs? Do you feel that walking can also be catabolic? I guess you do not do anything about HIIT.
    No HIT correct, at my age you have to train your legs twice a week with many sets and do the least amount of cardio, leave those legs alone or they will shrink!

Hi GeorgeUK, it will get tough and sometimes you wonder what the hell am I doing? Hang in there brother, you can do it!!! Good luck for your competition!
    You are correct. Thing is, it's always tough but I equate prepping to having a baby.... Women swear never again straight after, but 12 months later another one is on the way. In some ways the hunger and the periods of lifelessness are reminders that it is working. Interesting thoughts on cardio. I have a dog I walk every day for an hour and 40 mins bicycle work travel. Big mistake people make is to be less generally active. The less they eat, the less they do. I always do minimum 10k steps a day. Dog loves it as well
    D E S T R O Y

No HIT correct, at my age you have to train your legs twice a week with many sets and do the least amount of cardio, leave those legs alone or they will shrink!
    BEN 1
    This is some gangsta shiit bro 97c1f36720ba37f6dba9e350bbf1ce5d-34202f7jdh3pblgv4l9pts.jpg
    You already know you are the person who I respect the most on this page ( other than bob chick offcarse but he is legend 83848ec689f09ab339b759ee4ad24217.jpg
    You have done many epic things in youre life , but youre abs in this old age is the best achievement yet.
    I know you have hot young wife , book author , german champ . but youre abs in almost senile age is EPIC along with decent size and good legs.

I hope you will film some shiit and post it here , and by the way where is that stalker you had ?That batty man who trained in his basement looking small as shiit? he must either cry or jerk off when he sees youre pic in this shape.
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

What you do when you have some time in between your Guest posing comeback tour at 57, you eat a big breakfast check your abs in bed, get up, check your legs https://youtu.be/EF_ffBv8bsE and then you go to the Master Nationals and win!
    The old "lather me up with semen, boys" picture.
    I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

Training Log

Hi Bet ona, yes I did cardio on non leg days, 4 times a week 40 minutes, more is not good when you older or your legs shrink fast!

The late Serge Nubret an old friend of mine did never cardio in his life but he did 1 hour straight abs in the morning and 1 hour at 6pm without any break.

I did 30 minutes in the morning and 30 at night. Pain in the ass ( or abs) but it works!
    So what is your hour ab regime?

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    BEN 1
    This is some gangsta shiit bro 97c1f36720ba37f6dba9e350bbf1ce5d-34202f7jdh3pblgv4l9pts.jpg
    You already know you are the person who I respect the most on this page ( other than bob chick offcarse but he is legend 83848ec689f09ab339b759ee4ad24217.jpg
    You have done many epic things in youre life , but youre abs in this old age is the best achievement yet.
    I know you have hot young wife , book author , german champ . but youre abs in almost senile age is EPIC along with decent size and good legs.

I hope you will film some shiit and post it here , and by the way where is that stalker you had ?That batty man who trained in his basement looking small as shiit? he must either cry or jerk off when he sees youre pic in this shape.
    Hi a.j. thank you so much for all your support and nice words!!!!

I also competed in the Nationals in the open men class, was 92KG at weigh in and had to drop 2KG in 3 hours, came back and and made 89.9KG, flatten a bit but not to much. Unfortunately cost me that the win in the 90KG class. I lost by 1 point in the open men against a 28 years younger guy, not bad at 57 however I won the Masters Overall! BTW my wife picked up a Ms. Mexico Title along the way, check pic and video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pow8Y4WjU4 2 weeks out, she killed everybody on condition and she is 100% Natural!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi a.j. thank you so much for all your support and nice words!!!!

I also competed in the Nationals in the open men class, was 92KG at weigh in and had to drop 2KG in 3 hours, came back and and made 89.9KG, flatten a bit but not to much. Unfortunately cost me that the win in the 90KG class. I lost by 1 point in the open men against a 28 years younger guy, not bad at 57 however I won the Masters Overall! BTW my wife picked up a Ms. Mexico Title along the way, check pic and video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pow8Y4WjU4 2 weeks out, she killed everybody on condition and she is 100% Natural!
    Fantastic she still has leg meat even though in great shape ,Looks very good and feminine .
    ALSO I looked at youre channel ,what a fantastic red car who have ,what type ofd car is this , how much it cost looks great that car beautiful sound too the engine
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Hi a.j. and thank you, check one of my business sites www.benssicchops.com look under custom classics and you will find this Pontiac 1967 I build ground up, as you can see on the pics. I am working on a 1968 convertible since 2 years ( see pic in garage) for myself and also Badmax see pics.
    Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Fantastic she still has leg meat even though in great shape ,Looks very good and feminine .
    ALSO I looked at youre channel ,what a fantastic red car who have ,what type ofd car is this , how much it cost looks great that car beautiful sound too the engine

Hi there, 30 minute crunches without stopping on an empty stomach at 6 am. 10 sets hanging leg raises as many as possible with 10 seconds break in between, 30 minutes crunches without stopping at 6 pm. 6 x per week.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesFall View Post
    So what is your hour ab regime?

I am gonna keep going now and train a full year as hard as possible. I think I have a World or Universe Master Title left in me!

I am gonna keep going now and train a full year as hard as possible. I think I have a World or Universe Master Title left in me!
    I don't doubt that in the least! Go get it, Ben!

I’ve been to the Universe a couple of times in recent years. See you there if you compete bud. Over 50s is a nice line up. The old guys normally have the best presentation as well.
    D E S T R O Y

Hi there, 30 minute crunches without stopping on an empty stomach at 6 am. 10 sets hanging leg raises as many as possible with 10 seconds break in between, 30 minutes crunches without stopping at 6 pm. 6 x per week.
    WTF? How can you hold it, doesn't it hurt?
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    WTF? How can you hold it, doesn't it hurt?
    batty I told you ben 1 is legit . Old as fuck
    doing 30 minute abs in the morning 6 times a week without stopping, hot latin young wife who obviously respects ben veery much and does anything he says .
    Friends with serge nubret he also was .Ben in that ninja bro.Car inventor , book author , we can learn a lot from ben .
    He is role model although he could be a little taller offcarse .

yes keep on going , the size is coming back ...
    Make some more you tube videos, we need some documentation on youre return, not only 1 minute leg videos .We need a day in the life of ben .YOU TUBE VIDEO

Ben you are awesome old school role model.
    Who doesn't want to be as jacked as you at such age, to have young fitness exotic woman, to ear money on muscle cars, to be part of Golden Days of bodybuilding and the crazy fun times of 70s and 80s, so much accumulated bodybuilding knowedge and to have old school Rocky type legend come back story in progress.
    I fully support your comeback and wish all the best achieving your new Bodybuilding goals. It will be epic mate!!! You already look like old King Conan I think would look like at your age.

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast