Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: My Guestposing comeback Tour

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    yes keep on going , the size is coming back ...
    Make some more you tube videos, we need some documentation on youre return, not only 1 minute leg videos .We need a day in the life of ben .YOU TUBE VIDEO
    This!!
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Thank you Iron Dwarf!
    Quote Originally Posted by IRON DWARF View Post
    I don't doubt that in the least! Go get it, Ben!

Hi George, there are many options these days, I probably do a couple World and Universe depending on how far I need to travel!
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeUK View Post
    I’ve been to the Universe a couple of times in recent years. See you there if you compete bud. Over 50s is a nice line up. The old guys normally have the best presentation as well.

Look, of course it hurts like a bitch but if you do not have superior genetics you have to go where others can't to be successful. I beat guys in the past that had better genetics but where not willing to go where it really hurts. You can make up some ground with your heart if you do not have the best genetics!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    WTF? How can you hold it, doesn't it hurt?

batty I told you ben 1 is legit . Old as fuck
    doing 30 minute abs in the morning 6 times a week without stopping, hot latin young wife who obviously respects ben veery much and does anything he says .
    Friends with serge nubret he also was .Ben in that ninja bro.Car inventor , book author , we can learn a lot from ben .
    He is role model although he could be a little taller offcarse .
    The custom bikes are even more impressive than the cars

Hi a.j. OK, let me apologize first for 2 things, shit I am only 178cm and yes old as fuck as you say, when you right you are right! Thanks for your kind words man, highly appreciated!!!!
    batty I told you ben 1 is legit . Old as fuck
    doing 30 minute abs in the morning 6 times a week without stopping, hot latin young wife who obviously respects ben veery much and does anything he says .
    Friends with serge nubret he also was .Ben in that ninja bro.Car inventor , book author , we can learn a lot from ben .
    He is role model although he could be a little taller offcarse .

Hi a.j. yes size is coming back but I want only quality, youtube video OK, give me maybe 6 month when I start my prep, I will do a whole day with workout and showing of my hot latina and some cars and fun things to do. These pics are some hours old from today!
    yes keep on going , the size is coming back ...
    Make some more you tube videos, we need some documentation on youre return, not only 1 minute leg videos .We need a day in the life of ben .YOU TUBE VIDEO
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wow, that was very nice said spasatel, it honors me, you give me a lot of respect and compliments. Thank you very much. I will do my best to finish my comeback # 4 with another World Title!
    Quote Originally Posted by spasatel View Post
    Ben you are awesome old school role model.
    Who doesn't want to be as jacked as you at such age, to have young fitness exotic woman, to ear money on muscle cars, to be part of Golden Days of bodybuilding and the crazy fun times of 70s and 80s, so much accumulated bodybuilding knowedge and to have old school Rocky type legend come back story in progress.
    I fully support your comeback and wish all the best achieving your new Bodybuilding goals. It will be epic mate!!! You already look like old King Conan I think would look like at your age.

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

Thank you Donflex and you know what, it came so easy to me, speaking in Bodybuilding terms, I have superior motorcycle designer/builder skills, lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    The custom bikes are even more impressive than the cars

Today! A couple more guest posings to do until August 25th

Quote Originally Posted by ben1 View Post
    Fantastic arms size here champ..When is the you tube series coming?
    Folow me at kellyrobert6810 on instagram ,

Hi there, 30 minute crunches without stopping on an empty stomach at 6 am. 10 sets hanging leg raises as many as possible with 10 seconds break in between, 30 minutes crunches without stopping at 6 pm. 6 x per week.
    I've been doing this for cardio. Well trying to work up to it so it's more like a hiit routine for me now. Feel fantastic for it though compared to when doing normal cardio.

Crazy that serge could do it for an hour and there was that story where he did crunches all night before a show after having being challenged to an eating contest.

Just tried 45 mins abs on day off followed by 1 hr 15 low impact cardio on bike. Liked it.

@Ben
    Awesome arm shot.
    D E S T R O Y

Barbarian

Great thread Ben.........you're a real bodtbuilding hero

Barbarian

Great thread Ben.........you're a real bodtbuilding hero

Color me impressed!

57? Looking better than most 37 year old competitors. I'm 46. but have trained consistently since college and people think I'm in my 30's Dadbod is NOT a way of life. I have a full time, high pressure proessonal career And a 6 year old son and also a 15 mos old son. So, dontgive me he "no time" excuses.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast