Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kit Sanderson On the IFBB Civil War | Choose Your Side!

Default Kit Sanderson On the IFBB Civil War | Choose Your Side!

I like Kit. Jolly nice chap.

Freak of Nature

IFBB Pro League plain and simple.

I'd love to hear from Wayne Demilia on ronline
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

ha ha, ron ron trying to stay awake when kit goes threw the bikini and men phsqyue lists.
    Hey kit we dont give a fuck about mens phsqyue and bikini, other than mr buendia and kalwasser ...
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by guruhonza View Post
    I'd love to hear from Wayne Demilia on ronline
    i would love to hear from santoja soon...Would be very interesting to hear what he has to say
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

A round table with Santonja, Wayne, Manion, Shawn and Lee Thompson.

Lee Priest would be the moderator and throw a lot of shit on all of them. That would be epic.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post

Lee Priest would be the moderator and throw a lot of shit on all of them. That would be epic.
    With a broken pool cue thrown into the centre of them. See who's left standing and alive. (Dark Knight Joker scene)

lee priest I have noticed talk a lot when he is not around the ifbb powers that be , when they are present he normally doesn't say much.

But the rest of the list would be epic ..But shawn ray and lee thompson are friends and used to do buisenuess togheter ..
    I would like to see lee thompson, wayne and santoja vs manion,bob chicerillo and arnold would e a great debate ...
    With special moderator mr craig titus fresh out of prison..That would be a propper main event show.

by the way did you know this kit anderson is a white man from america , he is not even 20 procent latino bro, ce changed his name to a latin name and also has forgotten how to speak american, even though he is 100 procent american..
    That is one down white guy thats for sure..I have never seen a white man who switched identity like that before ,.In norway in the 90s there was some norwegian girls who wanted to be latin , they danced salsa, they went to cuba to learn spanish and got dick.
    But once they foundd out that most of the latin america men had no moeythey switched over to beeing white again.Atleast kit is hardcore latin in his heart, respect.

They slept in the same bed with the current Pro League members for decades with no problem, so they can't be THAT bad. I fondly remember reading years ago numerous homage articles praising Dr. Rafael Santonja and his accomplishments in the bodybuilding world as the number 3 in the IFBB hierarchy. Or Branch under the guidance of Lee Thompson being presented as the second shortcoming of Ronnie Coleman. Great times!

I choose my side,the athletes!
    We're not in Kansas anymore Dorothy...

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    lee priest I have noticed talk a lot when he is not around the ifbb powers that be , when they are present he normally doesn't say much.

But the rest of the list would be epic ..But shawn ray and lee thompson are friends and used to do buisenuess togheter ..
    I would like to see lee thompson, wayne and santoja vs manion,bob chicerillo and arnold would e a great debate ...
    With special moderator mr craig titus fresh out of prison..That would be a propper main event show.

by the way did you know this kit anderson is a white man from america , he is not even 20 procent latino bro, ce changed his name to a latin name and also has forgotten how to speak american, even though he is 100 procent american..
    That is one down white guy thats for sure..I have never seen a white man who switched identity like that before ,.In norway in the 90s there was some norwegian girls who wanted to be latin , they danced salsa, they went to cuba to learn spanish and got dick.
    But once they foundd out that most of the latin america men had no moeythey switched over to beeing white again.Atleast kit is hardcore latin in his heart, respect.
    He has been speaking Spanish almost exclusively for so long now that he has acquired a Spanish accent.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    He has been speaking Spanish almost exclusively for so long now that he has acquired a Spanish accent.
    Yup I always thught over the years that he was a puerto rican man.only last year I found out he was a white american..
    Any way he is a great man, very very hard worker he is great for the latin american bodybuilding community .This man never sleeps, great guy.A man you can trust .

Kit works his ass off. On the big shows he covers, I doubt he sleeps more than an hour or two per night.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post

And King Kamali?

Hahaha, Kit is very funny.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Kit works his ass off. On the big shows he covers, I doubt he sleeps more than an hour or two per night.
    Or you if you share a hotel room with Hector mate! An hour tops. (Hector snores, really loudly)

Competition is good, it makes all involved up their game and put out the best product they can.

Who remembers the WBF? Well even though it folded in the end the one thing that happened was Bodybuilding specifically the fans and comptitiors benefited from it. It was the beginning of the contract heydays as well.

Sure there will be bad blood but in the end the sport and it's fans benefit and the promoters benefit as well because they don't rest on their laurels.

For some reason this wwe promo made me think of AJ as the Iron Sheik and Kinic as Nikolai Volkoff, but the civil war title made me think fo the promos in the first place lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast