Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Dennis James, 2004 Olympia

Default Dennis James, 2004 Olympia

Chad Nicholls:

For this TBT I’ve got some really cool shots of Dennis James from Thursday afternoon before the 2004 Mr. Olympia and some of him that Friday (early in the day). Dennis was one of those athletes who was always so easy to work with – he was very regimented, and on time with everything! The crazy thing about him was that he ALWAYS looked full, but he could hold his fullness with very little carbs. However, he wasn’t a physique that was carb sensitive either. You could push a ton of carbs at him and he could tolerate them well – very seldom spilled – but he actually looked better on lower to moderate carbs because he stayed just as full, just as crazy and round looking, but you didn’t have to worry about any stomach issues.

It’s unbelievable to me that the 90’s and early 2000’s were the pinnacle of conditioning – yet we now live in a time where we know so much more about the human body: science and nutrition taking huge leaps forward and yet the athletes conditioning in today’s sport continue to regress. It literally shows you that there is NO substitute for hard work and discipline!

«Humanity has been led by failures.»

Would prefer to see the 2003 pictures when he was diced

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoMuscledotCom View Post
    Would prefer to see the 2003 pictures when he was diced
    This
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Dennis James had one of the most impressive off stage physiques around.
    In the sea of heavy metal, you are plankton.

dennis james is what you would call a perfect bodybuilding role model..

tremendous size dj-chest-970wtmrk.jpg speaks 6 languages
    owned bodybuilding gyms in thailand o1_467.jpg

convicted steroid importer 5-7.jpg

sponsored athlete even after retirement dj-announcement-GAT_main.jpg

married to a beautiful wife who cooks all his meals and she is not in the fitness scene2007-mr-olympia-93-dennis-james_20090831_1552389671.jpg
    And unlike guys like ray actually is looking huge well into retirement dennis-james-1.jpg

Dennis james you are what real bodybuilding is all about , You are a role model for kids and we love you ...

you will go down as top 8 mass monster off all time. you are a freak....You are what every person should inspire to bee..
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    dennis james is what you would call a perfect bodybuilding role model..

tremendous size dj-chest-970wtmrk.jpg speaks 6 languages
    owned bodybuilding gyms in thailand o1_467.jpg

convicted steroid importer 5-7.jpg

sponsored athlete even after retirement dj-announcement-GAT_main.jpg

married to a beautiful wife who cooks all his meals and she is not in the fitness scene2007-mr-olympia-93-dennis-james_20090831_1552389671.jpg
    And unlike guys like ray actually is looking huge well into retirement dennis-james-1.jpg

Dennis james you are what real bodybuilding is all about , You are a role model for kids and we love you ...

you will go down as top 8 mass monster off all time. you are a freak....You are what every person should inspire to bee..
    Ahahaha "convicted steroid importers" as one of his hallmarks. Gotta love your humor sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by KINic View Post
    Ahahaha "convicted steroid importers" as one of his hallmarks. Gotta love your humor sometime.

Yes, because only a criminal would admire another criminal's activities.

It is the main feature, to be a drug dealer.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Juggernaut

Epic trolling from a.j again. Cocaine is one hell of a drug!

Yes my friend ...

You see bodybuilding culture is divided ..

You have the old school 90s era 2000 era of fans ..We love freaks .We started to lift to get huge ..To try too look like markus ruhl.We also are what you cal alpha male tendencies -
    Many off us are criminals, sell drugs , use drugs, love to be the man ,we tend to like gustavo badell , OLD HHH ,ronnie coleman ,heel guys in wrestling,we tend to root for the bad guy ,we cry when al pacino dies in scarface etch ,we agree that 50 cent get rich or die trying is the best rap album to be made since 2 pac s all eyes on me .

Then we have the guys like you crying about guts, praising arnold swacrtaninja like a modern day God,hyping frank zane , working 9 to 4 ,,supporting gay marriage etch

You see we are where different in life ..Im not saying any one is better ,we are just different ..

You see beeing convicted steroid importer as something negative ...I do not ...

I look at the big picture ..This is bodybuilding ..Back in the day guys with tremendous size usually had tons of money , was part time criminals, fucked plenty off hoes, some off them opend clubs or gyms with the money they made slapping people around or selling gear .
    Men with great presens ,like A SUGE KNIGHT in the old days ....

But most off them die out at age 35, over dose ,or have turned into junkies and has lost it all..
    Dennis james was a champion bodybuilder , went to thailand , sold tons of shiit, made toons of money , looking jacked --Got arrested .Every man should go to jail at lest couple of times in they're life to get time to rejuvenate and reflect .
    He did it,Cme out and has been balling ever since..

Yes this shows dennis james is a real man, a good man A REAL BODYBUILDER 4 LIFE -
    Also that he has choose beautiful wife who is NOT in the fitness industry and has great kids really shows that if you are a true G God will reward you with all you need,.
    I have never heard anybody say dennis is a snitch or a punk ..he is the total alpha male, and im sorry if you haven't beeb to jail you aint no G .

Craig titus i sure would agree hqdefault.jpg
    You will never understand this thinking because you and me are very different, but it is okay
    But trust me this is not humour..It is about giving props to a original O.G dennis james Mr.O_2005_042.jpg
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by IRON DWARF View Post
    Yes, because only a criminal would admire another criminal's activities.
    hey dwarf suck on this bro ,

Dennis James did moan like a bitter ex girlfriend when he lost Big Ramy. Overall though he has definitely done more good than bad for the industry even with his drug dealing taken into account.

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Yes my friend ...

You see bodybuilding culture is divided ..

You have the old school 90s era 2000 era of fans ..We love freaks .We started to lift to get huge ..To try too look like markus ruhl.We also are what you cal alpha male tendencies -
    Many off us are criminals, sell drugs , use drugs, love to be the man ,we tend to like gustavo badell , OLD HHH ,ronnie coleman ,heel guys in wrestling,we tend to root for the bad guy ,we cry when al pacino dies in scarface etch ,we agree that 50 cent get rich or die trying is the best rap album to be made since 2 pac s all eyes on me .

Then we have the guys like you crying about guts, praising arnold swacrtaninja like a modern day God,hyping frank zane , working 9 to 4 ,,supporting gay marriage etch

You see we are where different in life ..Im not saying any one is better ,we are just different ..

You see beeing convicted steroid importer as something negative ...I do not ...

I look at the big picture ..This is bodybuilding ..Back in the day guys with tremendous size usually had tons of money , was part time criminals, fucked plenty off hoes, some off them opend clubs or gyms with the money they made slapping people around or selling gear .
    Men with great presens ,like A SUGE KNIGHT in the old days ....

But most off them die out at age 35, over dose ,or have turned into junkies and has lost it all..
    Dennis james was a champion bodybuilder , went to thailand , sold tons of shiit, made toons of money , looking jacked --Got arrested .Every man should go to jail at lest couple of times in they're life to get time to rejuvenate and reflect .
    He did it,Cme out and has been balling ever since..

Yes this shows dennis james is a real man, a good man A REAL BODYBUILDER 4 LIFE -
    Also that he has choose beautiful wife who is NOT in the fitness industry and has great kids really shows that if you are a true G God will reward you with all you need,.
    I have never heard anybody say dennis is a snitch or a punk ..he is the total alpha male, and im sorry if you haven't beeb to jail you aint no G .

Craig titus i sure would agree hqdefault.jpg
    You will never understand this thinking because you and me are very different, but it is okay
    But trust me this is not humour..It is about giving props to a original O.G dennis james Mr.O_2005_042.jpg
    hahaha this post is gold

To bad the Olympia wasn't held in his gym, would won every year. Some those pics were amazing

Loved his physique back in the day. I miss that era.

Dennis and I got drunk on white wine at one of the Arnold's. He even picked up the tab, was jolly kind of him.

And he pm'ed me on here a few years back when I posted a thread about my high cholesterol levels. Gave me a detailed set of advices on how to tackle it.

Top chap is DJ. Good co-emcee with Chick too. Very witty.