Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Congratulations to the 2018 IFBB Legends Pro Bikini Winners!

Freak of Nature

Women including feminists actually like being sexy.
    Not all women want to look like Iris Kyle.
    Having enough people show up for events putting butts in seats and dollars into prize money is always an important factor in determining the success of a sport and its divisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    That is a stupid and false idea of democracy, only because of dollars.

Pro sport must be elitist, only for the best. We have continually lowered the standards with the new female, and after, male divisions.

Bikini does not represent the struggle of women for equality because they are considered as sexual objects.

Bodybuilding and Women Physique do it, where they can show themselves as athletes.

That is a stupid and false idea of democracy, only because of dollars.

Pro sport must be elitist, only for the best. We have continually lowered the standards with the new female, and after, male divisions.

Bikini does not represent the struggle of women for equality because they are considered as sexual objects.

Bodybuilding and Women Physique do it, where they can show themselves as athletes.
    nice said...that is way we must keep iris kyle name raised high .
    She might not look like selena gomez but she is 1o time olympia champ..She deserves respect as top line athlete iris-kyle.jpg
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Freak of Nature

IFBB Pro League Legends Classic Bikini Pro 2018 Results

The IFBB Pro League Legends Classic Bikini Pro a MuscleContest.com production kicked off the 2018 Pro Show Season in Las Vegas on February 10th 2018! There were fifteen ladies representing six states in the US along with Mexico, Brazil & a Philippine transplant vying for points toward the Olympia Qualification Series.

-First place was taken by Sherry Espera (@sherryespera) representing California after earning her pro status representing the Philippines at the Arnold Amateur.
    -Kerryne Henich (@kerrynehenich) of Utah took second place in her best open placing since turning pro.
    -The 2015 Northern California Pro Champ Kate Abate Schwartz of California took third place after taking some time away from the stage.
    -Amber Callahan (@amberjcallahan_) of Southampton Pennsylvania took the fourth spot.
    -Michelle Hurst (@michelleifbbpro) wife of IFBB Pro James Hurst of California took fifth place.
    -Naiara Shubert of Brazil took 6th place.
    -Angela Skeels (@angelaifbbpro) of California, a 2012 NPC National Champion took 7th place.
    Pro debut bikini competitors included Ashley Bruno (@ashleyrose03) of Las Vegas who took 8th, Tara Grier of California who took 11th, & Florida’s Samantha Bernstein who took 12.
    -Anh Vu (@anhvfit) of Santa Ana, California also debuting at the Legends to 10th place.
    -Eli Fernandez (@eliaisela) representing Mexico took ninth in her season opener after back to back 2016 & 2017 IFBB Baltimore Grand Prix wins, which in our view based on the stats made her the pro beat at the Legends Pro.
    -Jessica Wilson of Huntington Beach, California took 13th
    -Leah Humphrey (@leahhumphrey.fit) of Atlanta, Georgia took 14th noting on social she was focused on better conditioning and she was happy with her improvements.
    -53 year young Lura Orsino of California rounded out the field with her great look.
    All of these ladies looked fantastic as one should expect with all IFBB Pro League caliber competitions.
    For contest photos and video along with details on upcoming Jon Lindsay Productions visit musclecontest.com & musclecontestinternational.com

Quote Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    Having enough people show up for events putting butts in seats and dollars into prize money is always an important factor in determining the success of a sport and its divisions.
    Yes, its needs to have competitors, bodybuilding competitors.

That's the reason why Howard stopped judging. He wanted to judge bodybuilders (or at least, classic /women physique).

If the base of competitors are bikini and mens, something is wrong with the federation. And for that matter, they've all done it, the one who started this shit was Dillet or Musclemania, we made fun of them because we were real bodybuilders.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

That's the reason why Howard stopped judging. He wanted to judge bodybuilders (or at least, classic /women physique).

If the base of competitors are bikini and mens, something is wrong with the federation. And for that matter, they've all done it, the one who started this shit was Dillet or Musclemania, we made fun of them because we were real bodybuilders.
    Bingo!

If I wanted to judge bikini babes or fitness models, I'd have gotten involved in those pageants instead.
    Last edited by Howard; February 16th, 2018 at 08:54 AM.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

True, but they also like being considered "athletes" in every sport too.
    They run the same races, play the same tennis, same basketball, etc.

For me it's quite simple.
    I want to be involved in bodybuilding, not bikini or fitness model contests.
    If they offer ( mostly) men's and woman's BODYBUILDING, then I'm in.
    If they can't offer BODYBUILDING as the main thing, I'm not that interested.

Pretty simple .
    That's why I stopped attending pro shows and judging NPC contests, a few years ago.
    Last edited by Howard; February 16th, 2018 at 08:53 AM.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Freak of Nature

I'd encourage focusing on what is important to you and building that up rather than tearing things down that aren't important to you. As with men's and women's bodybuilding you will have favorite looks, but that doesn't mean you have to tear down those you don't prefer.

Freak of Nature

Amber Callahan took fourth in this competition. If Beti ona or Howard have a more bodybuilding-like mid-section I challenge them to remove their shirts, take a selfie and post it.

Screen Shot 2018-02-16 at 11.00.22 AM.jpg

I'd encourage focusing on what is important to you and building that up rather than tearing things down that aren't important to you. As with men's and women's bodybuilding you will have favorite looks, but that doesn't mean you have to tear down those you don't prefer.
    That is good advice, but I can do both at the same time.

Now, I have a question for you. In board MD, the employers of company are not promoting information about these bikini girls and men pysique competitors that nobody knows but they are famous in insta. People on the board are not interested in all these people, and Steve is not paying you.

Why are you doing this job?

Freak of Nature

Now, I have a question for you. In board MD, the employers of company are not promoting information about these bikini girls and men pysique competitors that nobody knows but they are famous in insta. People on the board are not interested in all these people, and Steve is not paying you.

You can bad mouth IFBB Pro League athletes & divisions and claim you speak more for the management and membership if you wish. I'll stick to positively promoting IFBB Pro League athletes many of which visit here without posting and we can just see where this goes. Meanwhile I'm still waiting for your selfie of that rock hard midsection as you suggested you can, but I doubt it. Fact is most IFBB Pro League bikini competitors are closer to being in "bodybuilder" conditioning than I suspect you are. You are welcome to prove me wrong though.

You can bad mouth IFBB Pro League athletes & divisions and claim you speak more for the management and membership if you wish. I'll stick to positively promoting IFBB Pro League athletes many of which visit here without posting and we can just see where this goes. Meanwhile I'm still waiting for your selfie of that rock hard midsection as you suggested you can, but I doubt it. Fact is most IFBB Pro League bikini competitors are closer to being in "bodybuilder" conditioning than I suspect you are. You are welcome to prove me wrong though.
    A vague answer, as always.

Open a thread and do a pull, and we see if the usual members who maintain this place in movement are interested in your usual threads.

Freak of Nature

A vague answer, as always.

Open a thread and do a pull, and we see if the usual members who maintain this place in movement are interested in your usual threads.
    Chicken or egg argument.
    Does this place revolve around contest coverage or instead people like Beti ona who believe he is one of the "usual members who maintain this place"? This thread as noted above is to provide information for those interested in the first IFBB Pro league pro show of 2018. If you aren't interested move on rather than pollute the thread with "usual member" nonsense.
    Last edited by MusclepapaJohn; February 17th, 2018 at 07:32 AM.

Ha ha yes..I would say hercules even had better treads.I suspect muscle pappa is trying to move up the npc ifbb ladder by posting all this crap bro..He knows they are reading so he is just doing some propper ball sucking on here to get notoced by them..He even talks like he knows manion privatly✌��
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Freak of Nature

You and others trolling a thread about the first IFBB Pro League pro show of the 2018 season merely pollutes the search engine optimization value the thread sought to benefit Muscular Development in attracting views by those seeking information about the event that could in turn be leveraged for for advertising dollars to promote events some of you regular trolls have more appreciation for.
    Most every thread I'm creating here is for strategic purposes around athletes and specific IFBB Pro League & NPC events. I post the same material on my social media and websites oriented to what I do which is event coverage and athlete photo and video. I don't give two shits about you personally or any of the other resident trolls as you don't put a single dime in my pocket nor do I think you contribute very much to threads I'm creating about issues related to the business of bodybuilding. And yes I do know the Manions. So what of it?
    You could be one of the asshats indicted in Russia by the Mueller special council's office for all anyone knows. You contribute nothing in this thread but derision and devalue the threads intended purpose. If you have something better to do please do it.

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Ha ha yes..I would say hercules even had better treads.I suspect muscle pappa is trying to move up the npc ifbb ladder by posting all this crap bro..He knows they are reading so he is just doing some propper ball sucking on here to get notoced by them..He even talks like he knows manion privatly✌��

You and others trolling a thread about the first IFBB Pro League pro show of the 2018 season merely pollutes the search engine optimization value the thread sought to benefit Muscular Development in attracting views by those seeking information about the event that could in turn be leveraged for for advertising dollars to promote events some of you regular trolls have more appreciation for.
    Most every thread I'm creating here is for strategic purposes around athletes and specific IFBB Pro League & NPC events. I post the same material on my social media and websites oriented to what I do which is event coverage and athlete photo and video. I don't give two shits about you personally or any of the other resident trolls as you don't put a single dime in my pocket nor do I think you contribute very much to threads I'm creating about issues related to the business of bodybuilding. And yes I do know the Manions. So what of it?
    You could be one of the asshats indicted in Russia by the Mueller special council's office for all anyone knows. You contribute nothing in this thread but derision and devalue the threads intended purpose. If you have something better to do please do it.
    muscle papa john read my lips ..

SUCK MY COCK BRO

just because you are sucking up too the higher ups at m.d you are starting too feel yourself aren't you ..
    Bikini treads ,beeing the human fluffier to bob chic ,promoting batty shiit on m.d ,

BRO , YOU SNITCHED ON COX ON FACEBOOK , YOU WENT OUT OF YOURE WAY TO TRY TO HURT HIS PLACINGS IN A SHOW ,,,

HAVE YOU FORGOt about this ...

Have you ever used 50 kg for dumbbell press in each hand for 10 without steroids NO
    Have you ever fucked a girl from behind and yet all you could think about was how good toney freeman was looking on the poster in youre room NO
    Have you ever faked a heart attack in jail just so they would move you too a prison where they had free weights . no

Go out give us information about Zack khan, trey brewer ,jay cutler, sean allen , --
    You bombarded us with bikini treads and you talk shiit , that is NOT GOING TO WORK .
    When you talk too me or batty you better come correct

Hahaha, he's like Shawn Carla when she sucked Bob's cock.

Freak of Nature

Just be thankful I don't work here or as a mod as I'd ban you and Beti ona for this sort of attack and more.
    How is that Ronline interview prep going troll?
    I've been banned a few times before myself.
    Anytime ownership and management want to do so again and get left with you trolls polluting the open forum with this sort of dialog in a thread associated with specific event coverage good riddance, but I'll continue to do what I do day in and day out under my own name on social and my own sites, NPC News Online etc promoting the NPC, Pro League. Now you and beta go get a room as you two have so much in the way of productive commentary to collaborate on in contributing to the future of this forum.

muscle papa john read my lips ..

SUCK MY COCK BRO

just because you are sucking up too the higher ups at m.d you are starting too feel yourself aren't you ..
    Bikini treads ,beeing the human fluffier to bob chic ,promoting batty shiit on m.d ,

BRO , YOU SNITCHED ON COX ON FACEBOOK , YOU WENT OUT OF YOURE WAY TO TRY TO HURT HIS PLACINGS IN A SHOW ,,,

HAVE YOU FORGOt about this ...

Have you ever used 50 kg for dumbbell press in each hand for 10 without steroids NO
    Have you ever fucked a girl from behind and yet all you could think about was how good toney freeman was looking on the poster in youre room NO
    Have you ever faked a heart attack in jail just so they would move you too a prison where they had free weights . no

Go out give us information about Zack khan, trey brewer ,jay cutler, sean allen , --
    You bombarded us with bikini treads and you talk shiit , that is NOT GOING TO WORK .
    When you talk too me or batty you better come correct

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123