Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Russian pro Alexei Lesukov returning?

Quote Originally Posted by FirePower77 View Post
    Still has a lot of potential at 15 years old, when he hits puberty one day no doubt he will lose those man boobs
    Other than his bitch tits and face of a 5 year old he has my utmost respect
    Not bitch tits, kid always had big nipples, just saying

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    Imagine if he went to Kuwait.
    I am not sure what is going on with this lesukov ..
    He has had the hype for about 8 years ,,And batty he has deserved it

WHlO7hMY.jpg7119286539_8fb299400d_c.jpg13259049_1710809875858361_1903373089_n.jpg

What a fantastic person, he looks insane year round, always fresh, great skin, happy, smiling, looking young , etch ...

This is not normal for a person who abuses steroids, this leads me to believe he is on he mike o hearn cycle ..Meaning he is almost a natural.
    He probably has better genetics than phil heath too build muscle

here is lesukov at age 18 and heath is 24 here
    x720-OV8.jpg

But phil heath has had great advise from jay and haney ramrod concerning supplementation ,prep etch , lesukov has been fucking around in moscow eating russian meatballs Russian-Piroshki-1.jpg
    Move him to kuwait, put him on the roelly winkllar stack and top 5 at the O can be his

roelly before kuwait abdae89be5cdb084a750c49e70a79e0d.jpg
    after kuwait Roelly-Winklaar-Offseason-Posing.jpg

Yes genetics can only take you so far , you need proper steroids, food and gym mentality .Some guys need to be pushed ..Ronnie same thing there ...
    Leskov before kuwait12940936_1588619054782735_941394116_n.jpg time will tell how he looks after kuwait .
    But he has top genetics in the world..I will never give up on lesukov bro, he has the tools to be epic.. but he needs help.
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Russian meatballs!!!!!! Ha ha haaaaa.

Awesomeness.

He has the best young face / baby face ganetics ever!!! He is baby face Mr. O.
    Jokes aside, he must be around 29-30 years old. He has all the potential in the world, but It seems his coaches are not qualified enough for him to go next level...

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by spasatel View Post
    He has the best young face / baby face ganetics ever!!! He is baby face Mr. O.
    Jokes aside, he must be around 29-30 years old. He has all the potential in the world, but It seems his coaches are not qualified enough for him to go next level...

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk
    It would be interesting if Aceto got a hold of him

Quote Originally Posted by thegoon View Post
    It would be interesting if Aceto got a hold of him
    Coach was Only reason why he never came peeled.Wasted so many years with him .Someone has mentioned Alex wanted to stay loyal to this guy /he probably helped him with free sups ,sponsors etc who knows /
    1D5CA5B1-716E-46E5-9174-5DAF13117DBE.jpeg

As a Bodybuilder always thought he had potential until I saw a documentary about him and his gf. She worked and supported both of them while he chased bodybuilding, I have no respect for that. I would never let anyone foot the bill for my bodybuilding

Quote Originally Posted by nocobb3203 View Post
    As a Bodybuilder always thought he had potential until I saw a documentary about him and his gf. She worked and supported both of them while he chased bodybuilding, I have no respect for that. I would never let anyone foot the bill for my bodybuilding
    I remember seeing that documentary ..
    Jay cutler ,and phil heath did this too in the beginning .
    When you have top level genetics the girlfriend or wife feel more comfortable paying for youre steroids and food because they know it is only a matter of time before the body builder starts to make good money .
    Is is not a permanent thing , im sure lesukov pays for his own stack at this moment in time .

Leskov is not cody montgimmery , he has top level genetics and every girl should feel honoured to sponsor him for food money
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

I would love to see what 6 months in Kuwait with the level of support he'd receive would bring.

Imagine him and Ashkanani as training partners? Maybe fly in Tom Platz every week to put em both through legs. Jesus, what a combo eh?

Quote Originally Posted by nocobb3203 View Post
    That's the case with a lot more BB than you would think.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12