Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Bumstead Seeing Some Growth In His Arms

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    batty I saw that video again fro 2008 .

Man it is strange how can such a small man become 10 time olympia champion ..He is very narrow ..im not feeling it
    With the power of corruption by your side, anything is possible.
    -------------------------------
    let him who is without slin cast the first stone

A.J. if he was at least in 2011 O shape or even better I could get past narrowness, but man after 2011 he went downhill and now gut and waist problems - I am not filling it man. Can't support this insecure man-child, my Scandinavian crazy gangsta-ninja-playa... I wouldn't notice him on the streets in his off-season as he will be dwarfed on regular.
    Ramy or Roelly in off-season will bring the streets down and will light the street ninjas on fire mate!!! It will be selfy time and epic barbeque invitations for them, awesomness like Arnold going to visit this gangstas in jail and flexing and all thugs start pumpinh iron in 70's because of that. What a role model and inspiration to the jail bros mate...
    Thug gangstas on the streetz will pay reapect to Ramy and Roelly if see them on the streets, Heat will get unnoticed!

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    batty I saw that video again fro 2008 .

Man it is strange how can such a small man become 10 time olympia champion ..He is very narrow ..im not feeling it
    You should wake up, if Heath were white, you would say: He is a dwarf, he is narrow, he is insecure, he is not massive in off season, there are no epic training videos, I do not support him.

We are going to support Curry, he is black, he is epic, and he is a great boy, father of 4 children, he did not want to go to the drugs route to take care of his family until his wife say; go find your dream.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456