Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2017 Miami Iron Addicts Gym & Online Steroid Biz Bust Fallout Contines

Default 2017 Miami Iron Addicts Gym & Online Steroid Biz Bust Fallout Contines

Fallout continues from the 2017 Miami Iron Addicts Gym & Online Steroid Biz Bust As Owner Names Names For New Movie
    "Roman Reigns has been named as an alleged client of jailed steroid distributor Richard Rodriguez, whose Miami-based Wellness Fitness Nutrition LLC (WFN) was raided by the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) last February as part of a yearlong investigation."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alfredk.../#22800ca033b4

CT Fletcher, who was thought to have been the owner of Iron Addicts Gym claimed after the bust he had franchised it to Rodriguez and had no idea the gym was being used as a front for an online steroid distribution facility. John Romano wrote extensively for Rodriguez website where the drugs were open available for purchase and shipment and also claimed to not have known Rodriguez was up to.

"According to the United States Attorney's Office, WFN's client list included "at least 50 customers in the Eastern District of New York" in a massive ring that made at least $10 million in the distribution of illicit anabolic steroids.

Rodriguez, who is currently in prison, recently came forward to specifically name Hollywood stars Josh Duhamel, Mark Wahlberg and WWE Superstar Roman Reigns as part of an exclusive interview with filmmaker Jon Bravo."

Rodriguez IG site is still up with his A-list of celebrity buddies in the industry on display.
    @richardrodriguezfl

Screen Shot 2018-02-12 at 3.37.38 PM.jpg

Got a little stir out of posting this on social media as some people are still thinking they are communicating with Rodriguez via his cell numbers, which were taken over by law enforcement.

27939504_2067575563258959_550221323_n.jpg

Looks like he is naming customers to save his own butt?
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

I really don't understand what they are trying to accomplish by outing people.

reminds me of this

fuck this snitch piece of filth ,I hope he get raped in jail and dies in there
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman