Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ask Ron Ep. 34 - How Much AAS for a Respectable Physique

Default Ask Ron Ep. 34 - How Much AAS for a Respectable Physique

great episode I like your sense of responsibility

Planning to watch this. Before doing so, hope it will be realistic and honest. Will update once done listening.

Quote Originally Posted by HeroesFall View Post
    Planning to watch this. Before doing so, hope it will be realistic and honest. Will update once done listening.
    I tried to be both.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

If you want to be the size of an Open Pro, assuming you have the genetics to reach that size, I do not feel it can be done with dosages that are 'reasonably' healthy. But for someone who just wants to have that extra level of size and fullness that isn't possible naturally, it should not take a ton of gear, and certainly not all the extras like GH, slin, and IGF-1.
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    If you want to be the size of an Open Pro, assuming you have the genetics to reach that size, I do not feel it can be done with dosages that are 'reasonably' healthy. But for someone who just wants to have that extra level of size and fullness that isn't possible naturally, it should not take a ton of gear, and certainly not all the extras like GH, slin, and IGF-1.
    T hats my goal, hence my excitement of the topic.

Finishing up episode 4 of the anabolic doc to hear the answers to my questions, then I'll be onto this.

Btw, nice new avi.

If you aren't competing i'm certain the answer is none, right?

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

I know there is a secret cycle that would make me Mr Olympia. Spill the beans Ron!

Juggernaut

true....unless you listen to Bostin Lloyd

Quote Originally Posted by jfresh View Post
    If you aren't competing i'm certain the answer is none, right?
    I don't agree with that. If a man wants to use gear to look and feel better, why is that a bad thing? Women get fake boobs, fake butts, tummy tucks, liposuction, inject their lips, and put Botox and fillers in their face. Why can't a guy do a little test and deca to carry 10-20 pounds more muscle?

I don't agree with that. If a man wants to use gear to look and feel better, why is that a bad thing? Women get fake boobs, fake butts, tummy tucks, liposuction, inject their lips, and put Botox and fillers in their face. Why can't a guy do a little test and deca to carry 10-20 pounds more muscle?
    Based on the sunglasses face i assumed he was joking or playfully trolling. Had written a response, then deleted it.

I don't bemoan someone wanting to go pro or get a trophy, but if you look at doing something majorly detrimental to your health for a trophy, or a single day, versus (in this case) doing slight detriment for something you can enjoy every day for the remainder of your life- higher quality of life- which is more logical?

Logic rarely enters the equation.

I did finally watch the video, it's been a busy morning and it's tough writing emails and listening intently to these videos.

I wanted to say thanks for doing this video Ron. I'm sure it's not the easiest thing to talk about, but it's nice to hear it from someone with personal and anecdotal experience. You crossed off the necessary topics of genetics and hitting the other necessities before looking for anabolics to provide a boost or answer.

This topic feeds into my next round of questions for Doc, and gives a bit more insight into what is mostly a very closed off world. If there were more realistic, down-to-earth speakers on this topic it might help guys reach their goals without doing the damage they might be doing.

When I teach someone at work something that's new to them, I look at it from the perspective of what would I have liked to know or been taught when I was in their shoes. A lot of guys look at what they currently know or seems apparent to them, and the inexperienced "pupil" doesn't get the benefit they could from such a resource. I've been there professionally. So from that perspective, and the commentary you provided, thank you.

You are very welcome. I try to give the type of advice I wish I had been given early on.

Barbarian

lets say that i have a friend who wants to join the dark side...
    do you think 10mgs dbol for 4 weeks for a first cycle would be safe and somewhat effective,
    given the fact he has never used anything,has a pathological afraid of needles and no access to pct?

Quote Originally Posted by alvertos View Post
    do you think 10mgs dbol for 4 weeks for a first cycle would be safe and somewhat effective,
    given the fact he has never used anything,has a pathological afraid of needles and no access to pct?
    No.

Orals are bad for your liver and you won't gain much but water weight for those 4 weeks.

If your "friend" wants to go to the dark side they have to overcome their fear of needles.

No PCT will leave him in a worse state than before their "cycle" as their natural T will shutdown and it coming back on will take time. Another reason why gains, if any, won't be kept.

Quote Originally Posted by alvertos View Post

10mg of dbol isn't very much. The average dosage is 50mg daily and that's stacked with other substances.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast