Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 121

Thread: Crazy statement about Kamal Elgargni by UKBFF

  1. #1
    Iron Addict guruhonza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6,754
    Gender
    Male

    Default Crazy statement about Kamal Elgargni by UKBFF

    "The IFBB can confirm that Kamal Abdul Salam Abdul Rahman is currently serving an eight-year suspension, as directed by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA), for failure to comply with drug testing at the Pan-Arab Games in Doha. The suspension, which was at least his second, was ratified in 2014 and meant he was ineligible for pro status, despite representations from the IFBB to WADA on his behalf. The paperwork detailing the suspension is attached.The IFBB will continue to comply with WADA rules."

    https://www.ukbff.co.uk/show-article.../3/4/statement




    I find this statement by UKBFF absolutely crazy and very harmful for their own good. He is part of IFBB Pro League which is at this point 100% separated from IFBB International. Totally different organization. They used to have this right until Manion separated from IFBB International (2 days after he got suspended). Not anyome. Kamal is suspended in IFBB International - it`s perfectly OK. Rules are the rules (we can debate if they apply for everyone equally and money dont play any role). But they have no authority preventing or even commenting on him competing in different organization with zero present ties to IFBB.
    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

  2. #2
    IFBB PRO chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,841
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guruhonza View Post
    "The IFBB can confirm that Kamal Abdul Salam Abdul Rahman is currently serving an eight-year suspension, as directed by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA), for failure to comply with drug testing at the Pan-Arab Games in Doha. The suspension, which was at least his second, was ratified in 2014 and meant he was ineligible for pro status, despite representations from the IFBB to WADA on his behalf. The paperwork detailing the suspension is attached.The IFBB will continue to comply with WADA rules."

    https://www.ukbff.co.uk/show-article.../3/4/statement




    I find this statement by UKBFF absolutely crazy and very harmful for their own good. He is part of IFBB Pro League which is at this point 100% separated from IFBB International. Totally different organization. They used to have this right until Manion separated from IFBB International (2 days after he got suspended). Not anyome. Kamal is suspended in IFBB International - it`s perfectly OK. Rules are the rules (we can debate if they apply for everyone equally and money dont play any role). But they have no authority preventing or even commenting on him competing in different organization with zero present ties to IFBB.
    Maybe they'll release a statement about how they tried to extort $100,000 from Kamal to clean this up and give him his pro card..?

  3. #3

    Default

    Honestly, who cares? It's pathetic.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chick View Post
    Maybe they'll release a statement about how they tried to extort $100,000 from Kamal to clean this up and give him his pro card..?
    Kamal did mention that to me after the interview. 100k!!!!!!! Dicks.

    I've stayed out of all the split nonsense but this guy emailing me today, really fucking pissed me off. If they want to keep prodding me I will HAPPILY make it my mission to interview athletes they've fucked over. It would be my pleasure.

    Or they can stay away from me and we can all go about our business with civility. Up to them.

    I'm going to see Kamal very soon so ball's in their court...

  5. #5
    Colemanesque Beti ona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    21,434
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    This does not hurt the image of Kamal, but most competitors who use drugs, should think twice before competing in IFBB amateur.

    It is a bad move to pursue the true pro athletes, more when they no longer compete in their federation.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

  6. #6
    Juggernaut GeorgeUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,486
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    The Rafael mafia have continuously resorted to type since the split. Threats, more threats and bullshit statements. Digging their own grave by doing so.

    Ukbbf prodding you Giles?
    D E S T R O Y

  7. #7

    Default

    So BBs use PEDs? SHOCKING. Who cares seriously. This makes them UKBFF look like assholes.

  8. #8

    Default

    If USA wouldn’t be too far for some of the international BB’s and visa would be easier to obtain top amateurs would most likely leave Rafael.Down the road he would probably end up with kid’s fitness

  9. #9
    Freak of Nature
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    12,297
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Patrick View Post
    If USA wouldn’t be too far for some of the international BB’s and visa would be easier to obtain top amateurs would most likely leave Rafael.Down the road he would probably end up with kid’s fitness
    The number of Pro League qualifiers and associated pro shows are growing rapidly. The initial list of nearly seventy shows has not been updated to include the many additions for 2018 and there are still more in the works for 2018. As one can see with the top placings of many of these international athletes at the Arnold Classic in Columbus everyone gets a fair look. Of course they will in their countries too with the Pro League.

  10. #10
    Colemanesque Beti ona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    21,434
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    This seems like the child (UKBFF) who complains to the teacher (WADA) to pursue the one who made traps. But the dishonest is no longer in the same school.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

  11. #11
    Freak of Nature thegoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Boston Area
    Posts
    11,298
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeUK View Post
    The Rafael mafia have continuously resorted to type since the split. Threats, more threats and bullshit statements. Digging their own grave by doing so.

    Ukbbf prodding you Giles?
    100k now this, who do they think they are the Krays

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thegoon View Post
    100k now this, who do they think they are the Krays
    I've been messaging back and fore with the guy who emailed me about my Kamal interview.

    I was instantly suspicious, but I think he's not ukbff or IFBB, I offered to take some questions from him to ask to Kamal that I'll film, but says he's not interested.

    I got so angry when he mentioned Rosie and a couple of things that insinuated I'd maybe set the whole thing up or whatever to make the IFBB look bad.

    I didn't, just wanted to know why Kamal didn't do the Arnold in 2015 as he said he was going to when I interviewed him for Flex mag back in 2014.

    I don't like arguing by internet or email, just isn't my style. He says he's going to be at the London show and I'd much prefer he come and speak to me in person. I'd buy him a coffee and listen to his issues gladly. I'd rather be a gentleman than a keyboard warrior.

    Better to talk, listen and sort stuff out that way. Much better.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    The number of Pro League qualifiers and associated pro shows are growing rapidly. The initial list of nearly seventy shows has not been updated to include the many additions for 2018 and there are still more in the works for 2018. As one can see with the top placings of many of these international athletes at the Arnold Classic in Columbus everyone gets a fair look. Of course they will in their countries too with the Pro League.
    That’s all great but some guys from middle East may never make it to Vegas even if qualifies.

  14. #14
    Freak of Nature
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    12,297
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Patrick View Post
    That’s all great but some guys from middle East may never make it to Vegas even if qualifies.
    Not sure where you get "never" from? Lots of great talent in Iran, but I don't think we can ignore the threat of terrorism as a country for the sake of guys getting to a contest in America. Dubai, Saudi Arabi, and many others are getting in no problem as there is no ban on visas. Where the vetting is determined to be adequate they can come in if select circuit court judges would stop trying to legislate from the bench. Further, as with Breon's waxing eloquent during his awards with Arnold as Jim Manion addressed him beside congratulating him he noted there was going to be increasing competition from around the world.

  15. #15
    Freak of Nature
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    12,297
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Patrick View Post
    That’s all great but some guys from middle East may never make it to Vegas even if qualifies.
    Interesting topic though. Wonder how Hadi would have done.

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
    Interesting topic though. Wonder how Hadi would have done.
    No disrespect to Kamal, but Hadi would have won. 100%.

  17. #17
    Freak of Nature thegoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Boston Area
    Posts
    11,298
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    I've been messaging back and fore with the guy who emailed me about my Kamal interview.

    I was instantly suspicious, but I think he's not ukbff or IFBB, I offered to take some questions from him to ask to Kamal that I'll film, but says he's not interested.

    I got so angry when he mentioned Rosie and a couple of things that insinuated I'd maybe set the whole thing up or whatever to make the IFBB look bad.

    I didn't, just wanted to know why Kamal didn't do the Arnold in 2015 as he said he was going to when I interviewed him for Flex mag back in 2014.

    I don't like arguing by internet or email, just isn't my style. He says he's going to be at the London show and I'd much prefer he come and speak to me in person. I'd buy him a coffee and listen to his issues gladly. I'd rather be a gentleman than a keyboard warrior.

    Better to talk, listen and sort stuff out that way. Much better.
    As always you are a gentleman. I agree don't lower yourself to keyboard warrior status. Anything about Rosie is completely out of bounds. A low class move in my estimation

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •