Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wesley Vissers New Classic Pro

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    batty he is great..He is probably 6,4 ..

his phsqyue is not supper impressive yet .He is good, but not ifbb legendary super impressive yet .

But what is impressive is that he has the all around good man aura to him.not only does he have the classical odschool hair and face but he is really a good man.

He was smiling , he was not hurting, there was no last minute insulin overload to his muscles .While i was close to him I touched his muscles .I suspect he is natural or only on maximum 4oo test and 2 units of hgh .
    He also even though could be with a bikini girl instagram hoe his girlfriend was very normal but had a lovely personality .
    He travels around with is parents too as they are bodybuilders from old school times .

bro this guy is classic all the way ...but there is no way he will be rewarded at the olympia if he doesn't up the dose .
    He was not super shredded or ifbb pro hard ,Im fearful they will overlook him .
    He had to come down in weight for this show because of the weight limit for his height. The pro shows have a higher weight limit so he has room for growth.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgQbY-TlAM1/

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    When can we crown him the new Arnold?
    Even now would be a good occasion, because Calum already teared his biceps during a competition for the Darwin awards.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    He had to come down in weight for this show because of the weight limit for his height. The pro shows have a higher weight limit so he has room for growth.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgQbY-TlAM1/

This is true...he lost a bit of mass I think. He is a good guy and golden....

and he says... "STAY GOLDEN"....

Good guy and talks about mass versus classic physique:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GorsfHKaIT0

wesley.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by greuc View Post
    Even now would be a good occasion, because Calum already teared his biceps during a competition for the Darwin awards.

I watch Calum and he seems about as smart as a puppy.

He's going to get older and having nothing going on....

Clearly not doing all he can to maximize things right now.

Welsey will blow past him like Arnold did Franco.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by austintex2015 View Post
    Paris has him on the triceps. But not many people can say they compare well to Bob Paris. CPD is bringing back the epic factor.

Quote Originally Posted by KINic View Post
    Paris has him on the triceps. But not many people can say they compare well to Bob Paris. CPD is bringing back the epic factor.
    He is 5 inches taller so it's even more impressive. He's conditioning is better than Bob's

Latest Wesley...

It is evident that he has studied a lot the movements and Arnold poses, unlike Calum, he is an intelligent guy.
    «Humanity has been led by failures.»

Wesley is the man looks so fucking classic

@Ron

go and get him on a Podcast before that slimy Palumbo guy
    He is already trying to!

"Smart as a puppy" ha ha haaaa. Brilliant mate. Hee heee.

Quote Originally Posted by fabian_gymfood View Post
    Wesley is the man looks so fucking classic

@Ron

go and get him on a Podcast before that slimy Palumbo guy
    He is already trying to!

Too late ...damn!
    Wesley just confirmed me that he will have a Rx Muscle interview soon

Quote Originally Posted by fabian_gymfood View Post
    Too late ...damn!
    Wesley just confirmed me that he will have a Rx Muscle interview soon
    Man that's awesome!

you guys should get him on for training and nutrition talk.. his info is really good and he's really smart:

Here's his guidance on cutting:

-HELPFUL LINKS-BMR Calculator (metric): http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-cal...BMR Calculator (imperial): http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-cal...Activity Factors: http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-cal...Lean Bulking Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d63eP...-TIME TABLE-Step 1: Calculating your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)02:55-Use the Harris&Benedict Formula to calculate your BMR using the above link.Step 2: Using the Activity Factor 03:36-Multiply your BMR with the appropriate Activity Factor from the link above.Step 3: Adjusting your calories for cutting05:22-Decrease your maintenance calories with 250.Step 4: Cardio06:32-Start by adding one 20 minute cardio session post-workout, 130 BPM.-Slowly keep adding post-workout cardio sessions up to 4 times a week, to ensure a constistent loss of weight (250-500 grams a week)-After saturating post-workout cardio, add fasted cardio in the morning. Start with 15 min once a week.-Slowly ramp up the amount of fasted cardio to every day.-Still haven't reached your goal? Ramp up the post-workout cardio to 30 minutes, fasted cardio to 20 minutes.Step 5: The macronutrients13:12-Calculate your protein needs (1.0-1.1 * bodyweight in lbs / 2.0.2.2 * bodyweight in kg)-Calculate your (healthy) fat needs ( 2/3 of your protein needs)-Fill in the blanks with carbohydratesStep 6: Meal timing16:14-Make sure to eat 5 to 6 times a day, every 2-3 hours.Step 7: Supplements / Thermogenics17:13-Not necessary, but helpful.-Use 100-200 mg of caffeine in the morning and pre-workout-Use a thermogenic supplement like Turbo Ripper by Scitec Nutrition-Use cayenne pepper, black pepper, chili pepper, etc to boost thermogenisis in the body-Use a water cut supplement like Watercut by Scitec Nutrition to get rid of water under the skin*Live in the Netherlands? Scitec Nutrition is available here: www.bodyandfashionstore.nlClassic & Personalized Workout and Nutrition Plans? Contact me: Wesleyvissers@hotmail.comFacebook

yeah its great for him but would prefer a MD interview

If wesley moves to america yes the sky is the limit .
    But if he keeps staying in the netherlands I dont se anything happening .
    I asked him at the show if he was planning to moe to america ,he said yes but he was not sure when.

Im very disappointed in calum .He has moved to america for 2 years now and almost nothing has happened.
    Yes he has a good you tube series but it has not gotten him main event fame yet .

He has a epic look , but I suspect he is not the smartest man and he is fucking around with people who does not have the ability to make money .
    Hopefully for calum after his joe weider movie hits on screen he will get some interesting offers from hollywood .He might be dumb but he is not a bad man .
    fallow me at @aj.kellyrobert

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    If wesley moves to america yes the sky is the limit .
    But if he keeps staying in the netherlands I dont se anything happening .
    I asked him at the show if he was planning to moe to america ,he said yes but he was not sure when.

Im very disappointed in calum .He has moved to america for 2 years now and almost nothing has happened.
    Yes he has a good you tube series but it has not gotten him main event fame yet .

He has a epic look , but I suspect he is not the smartest man and he is fucking around with people who does not have the ability to make money .
    Hopefully for calum after his joe weider movie hits on screen he will get some interesting offers from hollywood .He might be dumb but he is not a bad man .
    Agreed on Calum. Fantastic everything.. metabolism is incredible...legs always shredded.

But he rides around on his motorcycle doing burn outs....

I don't think he's going any where. His idea to compete in Classic would have been perfect...

Except his idea to curl 400 lbs with Bumstead. I think since Bumstead has such weak bi's that did Calum in.

If he curled it with someone stronger in the arms he would have been ok.

Wesley will move to the U.S. and will do whatever it take to be #1.

If judging goes truly classic... those guys are in trouble...

But remember Wesley was and is a bodybuilder who won many shows...

His show before this he beat this Kai Green-esqe (first pic):

Him next to 'normal-size' bubble gut bodybuilders (second pic):

Him with Calum Von Moger 2-3 years ago... and about 25 lbs lighter than he is now and his arm looks way more impressive than Calum's...and that's Calums best bodypart!

wesley1.jpgwesley3.jpgwesley2.jpg
    Last edited by austintex2015; March 14th, 2018 at 03:21 PM.

Yeah this is going to get really good really soon...

24993335_1793290484015940_8319498098101832324_n.jpg2018-03-13_12-18-06.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast