Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 41

Thread: MD Muscle News Weekly with Giles & Rosie - Episode 2

  1. #1
    Administrator Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    noisserped
    Posts
    17,740
    Gender
    Male

    Default MD Muscle News Weekly with Giles & Rosie - Episode 2


  2. #2
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    72,696

    Default

    Sounds like Chick and Ian really had their shit together and put on a proper show.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  3. #3
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    72,696

    Default

    Love the story about teenage Giles being encouraged by Levrone to work for the magazines.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  4. #4

    Default

    A great start!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Sounds like Chick and Ian really had their shit together and put on a proper show.
    'Muscle and Grace all up in your face'

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Love the story about teenage Giles being encouraged by Levrone to work for the magazines.
    100% true mate! That morning the day after the 1994 British Grand Prix was my turning point in life. Never looked back since and I've had an incredible 24 years working in the industry. Sooooo much fun.
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Sounds like Chick and Ian really had their shit together and put on a proper show.
    Bob and co are off to a fantastic start!
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

  7. #7
    Freak of Nature a.j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    tigerstaden. Oslo Norway
    Posts
    15,370
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Bob and co are off to a fantastic start!
    Giles I saw the video.

    I suspect rosie is afraid we are going run away and do the batty wedding bro Unknown.jpg
    When you put on that hat ,she had the look in her eyes ohh no here comes the a.j hype again .pizyk.jpg
    She started to talk about almonds and apples instead , while I was expecting a.j propaganda .. I am a little disappointed , he he
    I can tell giles, he he --I suspect you have talked so much about me see has started to boycott me bro ,,he he
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

  8. #8

    Default

    Another great episode, good flow to the conversation. Obviously you two have good chemistry. One comment I could make is potentially editing in some pictures or video of the bodybuilders you're speaking of, help give us a visual, especially for athletes that are not yet household names. But that's just nitpicking; good on you both!

  9. #9

    Default

    looking fantastic Rosie... i could push you past your mental barriers in training to get you that condition in the lower half or Branch Warren can also..
    might want to fly him out to the UK and he can show you how barbarians trained back in the stone age to achieve a dense grainy muscle

    the UK show looked fantastic..the winners were well chosen and judged..Rosie was just off condition but looked to have gained more upper body muscle even in those short 14 weeks off her break..very good look and posing

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by povilas View Post
    Another great episode, good flow to the conversation. Obviously you two have good chemistry. One comment I could make is potentially editing in some pictures or video of the bodybuilders you're speaking of, help give us a visual, especially for athletes that are not yet household names. But that's just nitpicking; good on you both!
    Hi mate. Thanks, I'm working on that yep. Going to upgrade my editing software and sort that definitely.
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Giles I saw the video.

    I suspect rosie is afraid we are going run away and do the batty wedding bro Unknown.jpg
    When you put on that hat ,she had the look in her eyes ohh no here comes the a.j hype again .pizyk.jpg
    She started to talk about almonds and apples instead , while I was expecting a.j propaganda .. I am a little disappointed , he he
    I can tell giles, he he --I suspect you have talked so much about me see has started to boycott me bro ,,he he
    Ha ha haaaa, mate I refuse to take off that hat! Even wear it in the shower I have.



    But, she threw out your brown cheese AJ! She couldn't stop eating it and she's back on her diet now so it had to go I'm afraid.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Giles I saw the video.

    I suspect rosie is afraid we are going run away and do the batty wedding bro Unknown.jpg
    When you put on that hat ,she had the look in her eyes ohh no here comes the a.j hype again .pizyk.jpg
    She started to talk about almonds and apples instead , while I was expecting a.j propaganda .. I am a little disappointed , he he
    I can tell giles, he he --I suspect you have talked so much about me see has started to boycott me bro ,,he he
    yes, Rosie has now heard Giles retelling how you first met about 12 times.."there was this knock on the door, and i knew who it was because i could smell the love and epicness in the air.. my main ninja a.j... very big man"

  13. #13

    Default

    AJ!!! You are incredibly perceptive. Ha.

    Honestly there were times during prep he would call me from his man cave... I would jump up thinking this must be urgent. Then he would just read out your posts to me, and go into detail about what you brought to his life.

    Im always pleased to see him happy of course, but The AJ hype got me down on several occasions.

    Hes often sat in his man cave alone, laughing out loud and repeating sections of your Forum contributions, and hell sigh and say your name.




    Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Giles I saw the video.

    I suspect rosie is afraid we are going run away and do the batty wedding bro Unknown.jpg
    When you put on that hat ,she had the look in her eyes ohh no here comes the a.j hype again .pizyk.jpg
    She started to talk about almonds and apples instead , while I was expecting a.j propaganda .. I am a little disappointed , he he
    I can tell giles, he he --I suspect you have talked so much about me see has started to boycott me bro ,,he he
    'Muscle and Grace all up in your face'

  14. #14

    Default

    Truth :@/


    Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Edwards View Post
    yes, Rosie has now heard Giles retelling how you first met about 12 times.."there was this knock on the door, and i knew who it was because i could smell the love and epicness in the air.. my main ninja a.j... very big man"
    'Muscle and Grace all up in your face'

  15. #15

    Default

    11 and a half weeks out from my next comp and hacking off huge lumps of cheese before bed!! I was sad, but the cheese defo had to go.

    Quote Originally Posted by Giles View Post
    Ha ha haaaa, mate I refuse to take off that hat! Even wear it in the shower I have.



    But, she threw out your brown cheese AJ! She couldn't stop eating it and she's back on her diet now so it had to go I'm afraid.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    'Muscle and Grace all up in your face'

  16. #16

    Default

    Hey!!

    Absolutely. Thanks for the feedback
    I can definitely see a lot of things like this to start implementing as we go on.
    updating equipment, editing software, pictures, videos..





    Quote Originally Posted by povilas View Post
    Another great episode, good flow to the conversation. Obviously you two have good chemistry. One comment I could make is potentially editing in some pictures or video of the bodybuilders you're speaking of, help give us a visual, especially for athletes that are not yet household names. But that's just nitpicking; good on you both!
    'Muscle and Grace all up in your face'

  17. #17

    Default

    Plus the 'Rascal Range! branded backdrop is all paid for too, 2m by 2m.
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •