Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Kevin Levrone: "How I See It" - Kevin Talks About the Arnold Australia

Default Kevin Levrone: "How I See It" - Kevin Talks About the Arnold Australia

Good interview, thanks Ron. You asked some of the tough questions and kept it real with how you/we/people/ saw it. I appreciate that. I think it was you, me and A.J. and a few others at 1am watching here as the iphone pics came in because there was no live feed and we were all like, ‘Where are his abs?!?!’...lol...glad you and Kevin could have a chuckle over that too.
    "Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated."

fantastic interview ,.
    looking huge on the screen, ripped abs ,laying in bed smiling and singing creed ,just like it was 1999.
    yup I FEEL this has to be said

LEVRONE DO ANOTHER SHOW ,
    give the fans a last hurrah
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by Vin77 View Post
    Good interview, thanks Ron. You asked some of the tough questions and kept it real with how you/we/people/ saw it. I appreciate that. I think it was you, me and A.J. and a few others at 1am watching here as the iphone pics came in because there was no live feed and we were all like, ‘Where are his abs?!?!’...lol...glad you and Kevin could have a chuckle over that too.
    vinn 77 the dream aint over bro..Did you see he looked jacked , abs shredded , yup .
    Do a last prep with milos sacrev come in do damage..
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

If I didn't ask the tough questions and keep it real with Kevin, I would be letting all of you guys down. Not gonna do that.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Respect for that Ron. I guess it sounded like he wanted to do Australia for Doherty as a friend but to train a year and a half, he just should have done a smaller local show in the US that he could drive to with his team, run the diuretics and go out looking a bit more respectable. Maybe he can redeem himself a bit with his guest posing if he tightens up. Nothing will bring back the legs and back though, but the waist was just a shocker to all, probably including Kevin.

A.J,

This is a repost from IG someone just posted after he peeled down a little in an interview tonight. His best front shots but he included the waist and leg. However, on a stage and under lights is much different, this we all know.

This is bull****. I've seen Kevin saying multiple times in the past, that flying causes fluid retention. And then he flies just before the show? For his last epic show? Does it make sense?
    Also he says he has obligations, has a son he cares of, so that's why he flew just before the show... Yeah, that's why he goes for one month tours....
    Sorry Levrone, I'm your fan, but this is 100% bull.

what about the rest of the competitors. they walk instead of flying?

Muscle Head

Kevin..you are so amazing..so humble..a legend and an inspiration! Thanks for everything you have given us over the past 20+ years! awesome interview Ron!

Experience the best version of Instagram by getting the app.

Next

Thank God my interview went up 6 hours before Dave's! I hand it to Dave, he hustles getting those.
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

we dont Need to see his wrinkly balls.

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool90 View Post
    we dont Need to see his wrinkly balls.
    LOL,hahahahaha

I was going to make a serious comment on the interview.
    Since I can't top a "wrinkly balls " post, I'll refrain.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Quote Originally Posted by piwowarskidariusz View Post
    This is bull****. I've seen Kevin saying multiple times in the past, that flying causes fluid retention. And then he flies just before the show? For his last epic show? Does it make sense?
    Also he says he has obligations, has a son he cares of, so that's why he flew just before the show... Yeah, that's why he goes for one month tours....
    Sorry Levrone, I'm your fan, but this is 100% bull.
    I agree. It doesn’t add up. As I said, he should have just done a local, lower profile show that he could drive to, run the diuretics and have a team there to help advise him. He also wanted to come in big as he said that in the interview Ron did with him, that he was going to sacrifice conditioning for size. So I think he just messed up his prep too, experimented with trying to come in full and it backfired, it happens. He could be more candid about that part though imo.

I agree. It doesn’t add up. As I said, he should have just done a local, lower profile show that he could drive to, run the diuretics and have a team there to help advise him. He also wanted to come in big as he said that in the interview Ron did with him, that he was going to sacrifice conditioning for size. So I think he just messed up his prep too, experimented with trying to come in full and it backfired, it happens. He could be more candid about that part though imo.
    I don't want to be a dick, but Kevin had a little " Kai -space cadet" going during the interview.
    To be fair, I don't know the man and have no idea what he's really thinking.

BUT based on the interview and recent posts, he sounds like a man with mixed feelings about his bodybuilding life.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

MD Online Editor