Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Kevin Levrone: "How I See It" - Kevin Talks About the Arnold Australia

  1. #1
    Administrator Nate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    noisserped
    Posts
    17,617
    Gender
    Male

    Default Kevin Levrone: "How I See It" - Kevin Talks About the Arnold Australia


  2. #2
    Mass Monster Vin77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4,194
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Good interview, thanks Ron. You asked some of the tough questions and kept it real with how you/we/people/ saw it. I appreciate that. I think it was you, me and A.J. and a few others at 1am watching here as the iphone pics came in because there was no live feed and we were all like, ‘Where are his abs?!?!’...lol...glad you and Kevin could have a chuckle over that too.
    "Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated."

  3. #3
    Freak of Nature a.j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    tigerstaden. Oslo Norway
    Posts
    15,030
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    fantastic interview ,.
    looking huge on the screen, ripped abs ,laying in bed smiling and singing creed ,just like it was 1999.
    yup I FEEL this has to be said

    LEVRONE DO ANOTHER SHOW ,
    give the fans a last hurrah
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

  4. #4
    Freak of Nature a.j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    tigerstaden. Oslo Norway
    Posts
    15,030
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vin77 View Post
    Good interview, thanks Ron. You asked some of the tough questions and kept it real with how you/we/people/ saw it. I appreciate that. I think it was you, me and A.J. and a few others at 1am watching here as the iphone pics came in because there was no live feed and we were all like, ‘Where are his abs?!?!’...lol...glad you and Kevin could have a chuckle over that too.
    vinn 77 the dream aint over bro..Did you see he looked jacked , abs shredded , yup .
    Do a last prep with milos sacrev come in do damage..
    A white Toney Freeman would have 10 Olympias. If I could look like anyone I'd want to look like a prime Toney Freeman

  5. #5
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    72,509

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vin77 View Post
    Good interview, thanks Ron. You asked some of the tough questions and kept it real with how you/we/people/ saw it. I appreciate that. I think it was you, me and A.J. and a few others at 1am watching here as the iphone pics came in because there was no live feed and we were all like, ‘Where are his abs?!?!’...lol...glad you and Kevin could have a chuckle over that too.
    If I didn't ask the tough questions and keep it real with Kevin, I would be letting all of you guys down. Not gonna do that.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  6. #6
    Mass Monster Vin77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4,194
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Respect for that Ron. I guess it sounded like he wanted to do Australia for Doherty as a friend but to train a year and a half, he just should have done a smaller local show in the US that he could drive to with his team, run the diuretics and go out looking a bit more respectable. Maybe he can redeem himself a bit with his guest posing if he tightens up. Nothing will bring back the legs and back though, but the waist was just a shocker to all, probably including Kevin.


    A.J,

    This is a repost from IG someone just posted after he peeled down a little in an interview tonight. His best front shots but he included the waist and leg. However, on a stage and under lights is much different, this we all know.

    "Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated."

  7. #7
    Spotter piwowarskidariusz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    172
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    This is bull****. I've seen Kevin saying multiple times in the past, that flying causes fluid retention. And then he flies just before the show? For his last epic show? Does it make sense?
    Also he says he has obligations, has a son he cares of, so that's why he flew just before the show... Yeah, that's why he goes for one month tours....
    Sorry Levrone, I'm your fan, but this is 100% bull.

  8. #8
    Spotter Ni-Zam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    u dun wanna knw
    Posts
    320

    Default

    what about the rest of the competitors. they walk instead of flying?

  9. #9
    Muscle Head
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    brighton michigan
    Posts
    27
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Kevin..you are so amazing..so humble..a legend and an inspiration! Thanks for everything you have given us over the past 20+ years! awesome interview Ron!

  10. #10
    Spotter toxix avenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Titan
    Posts
    395
    Gender
    Male

    Default




    Experience the best version of Instagram by getting the app.












    Next






  11. #11
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    72,509

    Default

    Thank God my interview went up 6 hours before Dave's! I hand it to Dave, he hustles getting those.
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

  12. #12
    Freak of Nature OldSchool90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    12,046
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    we dont Need to see his wrinkly balls.

  13. #13
    Forum Judge Howard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mirage hotel ice machine 7
    Posts
    21,301
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool90 View Post
    we dont Need to see his wrinkly balls.
    LOL,hahahahaha

    I was going to make a serious comment on the interview.
    Since I can't top a "wrinkly balls " post, I'll refrain.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

  14. #14
    Mass Monster Vin77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4,194
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by piwowarskidariusz View Post
    This is bull****. I've seen Kevin saying multiple times in the past, that flying causes fluid retention. And then he flies just before the show? For his last epic show? Does it make sense?
    Also he says he has obligations, has a son he cares of, so that's why he flew just before the show... Yeah, that's why he goes for one month tours....
    Sorry Levrone, I'm your fan, but this is 100% bull.
    I agree. It doesn’t add up. As I said, he should have just done a local, lower profile show that he could drive to, run the diuretics and have a team there to help advise him. He also wanted to come in big as he said that in the interview Ron did with him, that he was going to sacrifice conditioning for size. So I think he just messed up his prep too, experimented with trying to come in full and it backfired, it happens. He could be more candid about that part though imo.
    "Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated."

  15. #15
    Forum Judge Howard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mirage hotel ice machine 7
    Posts
    21,301
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vin77 View Post
    I agree. It doesn’t add up. As I said, he should have just done a local, lower profile show that he could drive to, run the diuretics and have a team there to help advise him. He also wanted to come in big as he said that in the interview Ron did with him, that he was going to sacrifice conditioning for size. So I think he just messed up his prep too, experimented with trying to come in full and it backfired, it happens. He could be more candid about that part though imo.
    I don't want to be a dick, but Kevin had a little " Kai -space cadet" going during the interview.
    To be fair, I don't know the man and have no idea what he's really thinking.

    BUT based on the interview and recent posts, he sounds like a man with mixed feelings about his bodybuilding life.
    I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

  16. #16
    Online Editor Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    72,509

    Default




    MD Online Editor
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •