Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MD 1 & 2 – Total Subscribers – and Growing! Let’s shoot for 200K for 2018!

Default MD 1 & 2 – Total Subscribers – and Growing! Let’s shoot for 200K for 2018!

MD has two YouTube Channels for Even More Coverage!!

Check out MD1 with 89K subscribers & MD2 with 46K subscribers and growing with a combined total of 136K subscribers!!

Lets go for 200K by the end of 2018!

Now two great MD channels for the best original content that includes: contest coverage, breaking news; top name interviews in the industry; bodybuilding science, training, nutrition and chemical enhancement with medical authorities, and supplementation coverage backed by authoritative research.

Subscribe now on both channels for Bodybuildings #1 Multimedia Destination, and click the bell to be notified for every new episode!

Thank you all for your continued support.

We will strive and continue to provide you with more and better content moving forward.

Best,
    Steve Blechman, Publisher/Editor-in-Chief
    Facebook Twitter Instagram

subbed to one just added the other

Thank you! We appreciate your support!

As a "fan" or "follower" what is the difference between the 2 Youtube pages? Just wondering why we sub to 2 different ones?

Quote Originally Posted by wambammm View Post
    As a "fan" or "follower" what is the difference between the 2 Youtube pages? Just wondering why we sub to 2 different ones?
    That's a great question. By having two YouTube channels, we offer double the content. We want to be able to provide you more coverage than ever before - and we plan to do just that. Thanks for your question and for subscribing to both.

One looks to be is almost defunct as it stopped adding any new videos 4 years ago.

Barbarian

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Blechman View Post
    Thank you! We appreciate your support!
    You continue to make all the right moves to survive in this crazy media market. Kudos to you and MD for listening to advice and some connected help from your loyal fans. The strong will survive.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    One looks to be is almost defunct as it stopped adding any new videos 4 years ago.
    Yet, they have so much content that they need two channels. Apparently?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Blechman View Post
    That's a great question. By having two YouTube channels, we offer double the content. We want to be able to provide you more coverage than ever before - and we plan to do just that. Thanks for your question and for subscribing to both.
    Translation, "We forgot the password for one of them so we had to start another."

There is a lot more to YouTube than having subscribers (although that is a great foundation). It's turning videos into views, time watched, comments, thumbs up, everything. Then it's allowing it to be monetised. YouTube recently changed how this is done and its not automatic. Then it's dealing with thumbnails, descriptions, subject matter etc. There is some scanning of swearing also. I'm no expert. I learnt this from my son you has had a successful set of channels since October. In fact he makes a good monthly income. MD could make an income from YouTube. Get views and get monetised. Good luck. MD magazine. The last stand for print. It's up to us to make it thrive (excellent new line up of contributers)
    D E S T R O Y

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeUK View Post
    There is a lot more to YouTube than having subscribers (although that is a great foundation). It's turning videos into views, time watched, comments, thumbs up, everything. Then it's allowing it to be monetised. YouTube recently changed how this is done and its not automatic. Then it's dealing with thumbnails, descriptions, subject matter etc. There is some scanning of swearing also. I'm no expert. I learnt this from my son you has had a successful set of channels since October. In fact he makes a good monthly income. MD could make an income from YouTube. Get views and get monetised. Good luck. MD magazine. The last stand for print. It's up to us to make it thrive (excellent new line up of contributers)
    I already feel a huge comeback for MD magazine. 5 new epic columnists, Flex ceasing (meaning advertisers coming over) and overall quite a LOT of general apathy towards social media, i.e.- people are bored of it and see the value in getting news, info and publicity from a good old print magazine!!!!

Watch this site grow too, Ron and co are doing a brilliant job building it steadily every week- more shows, higher profile guests, new team members all making valuable contributions.

I've never been more excited to be a part of MD, I truly mean that.
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

I want MD to succeed simply because of all the work Ron is doing with the interviews.
    Humanity has been led by failures.

Giles, you could be right. I’m looking forward to the magazine popping into my letterbox for the first time since the Jose interview.
    D E S T R O Y

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by scottg View Post
    Translation, "We forgot the password for one of them so we had to start another."
    Hahaha exactly

It is strange that there is 2 different Youtube channels though, especially if one of them is supposedly dormant?

George is 100% right - there is huge scope to expand via Youtube. Whats the marketing plans this year across your digital media footprint MD?

Quote Originally Posted by Beti ona View Post
    I want MD to succeed simply because of all the work Ron is doing with the interviews.
    Appreciate that!
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Juggernaut

It is strange that there is 2 different Youtube channels though, especially if one of them is supposedly dormant?

George is 100% right - there is huge scope to expand via Youtube. Whats the marketing plans this year across your digital media footprint MD?
    Great question to ask. There is a lot on the horizon. Speaking as a staff writer of MD/FitnessRX - while I cannot divulge what our plans are for the future. I can let you know that you all need to buckle up and enjoy the ride - because there is great stuff happening on the horizon

Also to add to that, Ron is killing it with guests and interviews!! And so is the Tiger & Rascal with their great show!

Rosie, I'm taking your advice. I'm already seeing results! It's been two weeks so far.
    Last edited by JAGiresi; April 11th, 2018 at 02:31 PM.
    Contributing Editor - MD & FitnessRX
    http://www.jagiresi.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast