Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Question about cured premature ejaculation during Dianabol usage

Little Guy

Default Question about cured premature ejaculation during Dianabol usage

Hi guys,

I want to share something with you and to ask about your opinions and experience.
    So, before several years i decided to try Dianabol steroid (methandienone) out of curiosity. I made a 6 weeks pyramid (20,30,40,40,30,20). The results were amazing. I've trained karate kyokushin at that stage and went 2 a week in fitness for good shape. And the results from the dianabol were really amazing. BUT I realized, that the methandienone usage had a big positive influence on my sexual life. I'm 30 years old and i'm suffering all my life from premature ejaculation and with the dianabol it was gone, i could last in the bed for 40,50 minutes without a problem. Which is the reason for this? What do you think? I've read a lot of things, but i still could not explain myself, which is the reason and i decided to write here, because many of you have much more experience and knowledge in this field.

Thank you very much and a nice week to all

Congratulations. ...I guess?

Maybe you can get your Doc to prescribe it for that reason?

Little Guy

The doctors don't want to get deep in the problem. They use common solutions and don't search for a cure. Therefore i decided to ask in such forums, because the information between the people is sometimes more accurate then a doctors regular opinion.