Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Kevin Levrone: "How I See It" - Episode 23

Default Kevin Levrone: "How I See It" - Episode 23

Credit to Ron and Kevin that this series still makes for interesting viewing after 23 episodes.

Thanks for the interview. Did Shawn Ray comment Levrone's legs at the Baltimore guest posing in social media?

Quote Originally Posted by piwowarskidariusz View Post
    Thanks for the interview. Did Shawn Ray comment Levrone's legs at the Baltimore guest posing in social media?
    Don't know, I don't always keep up with Shawn's IG
    Muscular Development Online Editor
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

@Ron Harris: the Anabolic Doc said clearly, that being so big at this age is risky. Please tell Kevin, that it's time to get back to solid 210 pounds. Looks like the guys from woosley performance center told him he is immortal. I'm a fan, wanted him to be big again for the last 10 years, but now it's time to be small again.

@Ron Harris: the Anabolic Doc said clearly, that being so big at this age is risky. Please tell Kevin, that it's time to get back to solid 210 pounds. Looks like the guys from woosley performance center told him he is immortal. I'm a fan, wanted him to be big again for the last 10 years, but now it's time to be small again.
    It's his life, and he has to live it the way he wants. If he wants to be 245, that's his call. I am 230 at 5-7 1/2. Would I live longer if I dropped down to 200? Probably, but I like to look and feel a certain way, and I imagine Kevin feels the same way. If you are getting your heart checked out and doing all you can to prevent blockage, high BP, high cholesterol, etc, I don't see the issue.
    FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Ron why do you continue asking Kevin training related questions and questions regarding weak body parts? He obviously gets annoyed by them probably because he's answered them a dozen times already.

I'm 54, weigh 247 and in good condition. Not stage ready as I don't compete, but always have abs. My bdwt has only fluctuated between 235 - 255 the past 38 years. Yeah, I weighed 235 at 18 - a big, muscular kid who started working out at 14 and went from 175 to 235 in 4 years. I was accused of juicing from the age of 17 - as a kid it was annoying, as the years flew by, it was a compliment. Only other time I was heavier was when I bulked up to 275 at 40 y.o, and didn't feel comfortable there, so only stayed there for about 4 months. To add, 85% of those years was only on OTC supps, ie, protein powder, creatine when the mid 90's hit, etc. On trt I'm 245'ish, when on nothing I'm 235-240.

My point is, just bcoz a guy is muscularly very big even in his 50's, doesn't mean he is on a boatload of shit or in an "unhealthy" state. In my avi I was 53 & 254 on only trt x 2. Genetics take precedence. Just sayin'.

Well he went ghost on these boards so I guess he didn’t feel there was much to laugh at because he was all over these boards posting memes and jokes about Kevin after 2016 O and the Arnold Australia. Maybe it has more to do with Kevin trying to compete against current pros versus Kevin just guest posing and showing his results. Nonetheless, he looked decent at his guest pose for his age, a change from the watery mess in Australia.
    "Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated."

Quote Originally Posted by Donflex View Post
    Ron why do you continue asking Kevin training related questions and questions regarding weak body parts? He obviously gets annoyed by them probably because he's answered them a dozen times already.
    That and...’What is your chest routine?’ His face was priceless. But yes, he has been asked these questions tons of times. I suppose because there are new viewers each week he doesn’t mind answering. I am just guessing.

Thanks again to Ron for the series. Would be cool to keep it going once a month or something as Kevin continues to train and prepares to break the bench press records for his age and weight.
    "Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated."

It's a Q and A show for Kevin's fans, so if they want to ask him training questions, he's fine with that. I'm sure it gets old running down your chest routine for the 1,000th time, but he knows someone still hasn't heard it yet and wants to.

Great interview once again Ron! He seemed to be really upbeat in this one. Doing 405 AFTER those 3 chest exercises is even more amazing. I mean really, that shit is hard to fathom regardless of age - just WOW. I be over here getting psyched for my measly 225 x 10-12 or 255 x 6-7 on Smith overhead presses - as my FIRST exercise - and think how he's banging 405 on press behind neck after chest, and only 1 year younger than me, and I just gotta laugh in amazement haha.