Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Most Promising New & Veteran IFBB Pros of 2018

Quote Originally Posted by a.j View Post
    Yes good post .
    When to comes to Ramy im impressed .300 pounds small waist .But after last olympia i SAW turning point .
    Bro he did not beat heath at the olympia even though heath looked like arnold in junior Attachment 367228
    So you telling me you are 300 pounds small waist cant beat a hernia infected 240 pound guy , come on bro ...

Ramy moving up the ladder yes , but phsqyue wise . no-
    2014 new york pro Attachment 367229 much better than today ..Ramy should not get leaner, just get bigger .
    All this gurus are hurting Ramy .Tioo much talk about condition bla bla bla .
    Every body talking about ohh he must be 280 to win. some people say as low as 275...

Guys if he was 300 in 2014 after 2 years on steroids ..If he did the same thing he would be 325 pounds on stage today ...

HEATH WOULD HAVE GOTTEN DWARFED SO BAD even ray charles would have given him the victory ...

DOBRI DOLEV the freakiest 212 man in the world Attachment 367230
    Look how good he looks bro, like a true bulgarian muscle god bro, EPIC ...

yes whatever happened to mr delarosa .He was such a good man, great father , morale, good arms , but fading hard
    I have been telling people here that Ramy needs to go pedal to the metal and be 320 lbs on stage with NY Pro conditioning to slay Phil Cheath.
    To absolutely dwarf Phils 239 lbs physique with 80 lbs more of lean mass. Ramy at 275 lbs is not big, nit impressive. He is a mass monster with huge width and wide shoulders with small waist and flat stomach. I think this is how you beat Phil, crush him with mass, make him look like narrow dwarf next to giant. Ramy is Mass Monster Freak, go for freakiness and just make people hold their breaths like when Ronnie put the pedal to the metal and go out on Olympia stage in 2003 like a alien mutant with muscles hanging off the bones everywhere!
    Dorbi is a complete FREAK there arebpics of him where he looks like alien!

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by spasatel View Post
    I have been telling people here that Ramy needs to go pedal to the metal and be 320 lbs on stage with NY Pro conditioning to slay Phil Cheath.
    To absolutely dwarf Phils 239 lbs physique with 80 lbs more of lean mass. Ramy at 275 lbs is not big, nit impressive. He is a mass monster with huge width and wide shoulders with small waist and flat stomach. I think this is how you beat Phil, crush him with mass, make him look like narrow dwarf next to giant. Ramy is Mass Monster Freak, go for freakiness and just make people hold their breaths like when Ronnie put the pedal to the metal and go out on Olympia stage in 2003 like a alien mutant with muscles hanging off the bones everywhere!
    Dorbi is a complete FREAK there arebpics of him where he looks like alien!

Ramy needs better condition. He also needs to down size his quads they ruin his flow

Quote Originally Posted by thegoon View Post
    Ramy needs better condition. He also needs to down size his quads they ruin his flow
    At 320 lbs and his New York Pro win condition that A.J put picture from should be enough I think.
    I think Ramy is most impressive when he is huge, downsizing doesn't look good on him.
    Bigger he gets more evident his advantages are (wider sholders, bigger back, huge legs, huge chest and flat midsection). Flat Ramy is not a good Ramy.
    But hey, that's only how I see it...

Banned

No matter what Ramy will do, Phil will still beat him.

Quote Originally Posted by KINic View Post
    No matter what Ramy will do, Phil will still beat him.
    maybe he has a shot if he grows a gut bigger than Kai's and comes on stage at 350lbs

Fwor ^
    MD Muscle News Weekly Ep. 29- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfFHUMbUHI8

good luck to Ashley making her bikini return at the Colorado Mile High Championships

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

On the rise. Sergio, Great non PC personality, Nathan great physique and Has a fun personality! Lunsford a total genetic Freak and very confident!

1. Ashley Kaltwasser

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast